One Thing

Destiny

 

            “ She’s late again... “ Eunji murmured and folded her hand in her chest.

            “ Just wait for her, Eunji... I’m sure she will be here soon. She’s the one that invite us to meet here, remember?” I said calmly while I was looking at the cafe’s door.

            I know, she’s late for 30 minutes. It was longer than her late coming in our last meeting, 2 months ago. Park Chorong! Ah, I mean Nam Chorong! I think we should have hapkido match together after our meeting.

 The door opened. I saw a young lady with a dark blue blazer was standing there. That familiar figure looked chubbier than before. She walked toward Eunji and I. She smiled at us, like nothing’s happened. Is she forget that she’s late?!

“ I’m sorry... I know I’m late for 30 minutes and I know you both are mad at me. I’ll treat your meals, will you forgive me?” Chorong eonnie said as she smiled at us.

            I thought for a while. Then I smiled, “ Well, do you have a good reason for your delayed, Nam Chorong?”

            Again, Chorong eonnie just smiled and rubbed her belly.

            “ Woohyun told me to wait for him if I want to go somewhere. And, he will pick me up and maybe accompany me. That’s why I’m late,” Chorong eonnie explained.

            “ Gzzz... That greasy man. Does he think you will forget your way to go home?” Eunji said with a dismissive smile formed in her face.

`           “ He has a reason to do that. And, that’s why I want to meet you both. I have a good news to tell you!” Chorong eonnie said hapilly.

            “ And... Does something that Woohyun have done is related with that news? “ I asked Chorong eonnie while my eyebrows linked.

            Chorong eonnie just nodded. She inhaled once then opened .

            “ Guys, I’m pregnant! That’s why Woohyun being overprotective like that!”

            Eunji and I were surprise. Eunji congratulated Chorong eonnie as they both hugged each other. I felt happy at that time. A smile was forming in my face. But, there’s a side of mine that felt pathetic.

 

            Howon oppa picked me up from the cafe 10 minutes ago. Now, we were in our car on the way our apartment. I was looking at the window in front of me without saying anything for Howon oppa. Silent was flourishing between us. Every minute, Howon oppa just glanced at me and waited for me for telling him something. He knows me well, of course he knows if I was thinking about something. Maybe, he let me thought about that and he thought if I would tell him what’s wrong with me.

            “ What happened? Did Eunji tease you because I’m not with you in your meeting?” Howon oppa asked me when he stopped his car engine in parking lot. He asked me about my past, when I disappointed of him because he didn’t come in my meeting 2 months ago.

            I shook my head. Still kept my mouth for not saying anything that bothered me. Howon oppa turned his body to face me. He looked at my eyes then he said, “ Tell me or we will not going to Lee Hyori’s concert tonight.”

            His gaze looked like a beg. He knows, I can’t resist him everytime he shows me that gaze. I took a deep breath and started to explain him with my husky voice.

            “  Mmm... Do you remember if Woohyun oppa and Chorong eonnie just married 6 months ago?”

            He nodded, but he still linked his eyebrows together. Still curious about what will I say.

            “ In our last meeting, chorong eonnie told me if she’s pregnant,” I continued as I played with my fingers.

            “ So, what’s wrong? Don’t you feel happy to hear that?” he smiled and rubbed my cheeks.

            I looked at him deep in his eyes. Like I tried to found something that was missing in his eyes.

            “ I’m happy about that, but there’s something that bothered me after that.”

            Again, I took a deep breath and let him know what I want him to know.

            “We had been married for 3 years, but we haven’t had a baby. Don’t you think that’s weird?”

            Howon oppa was speechless. He leaned his back on car chair and looked forward on parking lot.

            “ So, Is that the reason?” he asked me, still didn’t rolled his eyes from parking lot. I just nodded and faced him after that.

            “ I think that doesn’t matter. As long as we are together, I don’t mind if we won’t have a child. Don’t you remember how hard for us to be together like this?”

            Now, he was looking at me with a pure smile on his face. His voice sounded so full of calm for me. Flashback was playing in my mind at that time. I remembered how difficult for us being together like now. How long for us to kept our relationship in the past. How much risks that we skipped to hide our relationship. How we had to control our feelings when we saw each other with other guy or girl on stage. We successed to passed it. Until we took one great step for our relationship after that. Then I thought, we’ll found our happiness after that.

 

FLASHBACK

            “ Oppa, are you okay?” I asked him after we finished our press conference.

            “ I’m okay. As long as you stay with me,” Howon oppa smiled as he leaned his back on couch.

            We just finished our press conference. Right, our press conference. We confessed to the media about our hidden relationship for years. Not only that, I stated to the media about my resign from A Pink and decided to married with Howon oppa. Some of his fans bashed at me, and as well my fans kept bashed him. But Howon oppa kept protect me and gave me strength during the press conference.

            After we done with the press conference, we both went to his apartment. He was afraid if his fans might hurted me when I was alone in my apartment. So, he took me to his apartment and let me slept in his guest’s room.

            He still leaned on couch when I approached him. I sat beside him and rested my head on his shoulder, hope my burden  will go away.

            “ Bomi-yah... What’s happiness for you?” Howon oppa asked me when I almost closed my eyes.

            “ Happiness. You and I, and also... the children,” I answeres briefly.

            “ What about you oppa?” I continue my words.

            “Happiness. You and I in a little family, with our children.”

FLASHBACK END

            It’s true if I found my happiness after that. But sometimes, this happiness wasn’t complete without one thing. And I think you know what is that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'M SORRY FOR THIS LATE AND SHORT UPDATE.

MY COMPUTER JUST BROKEN AFTER I FINISHED MY EXAMS TT.TT

AND IF YOU FIND WRONG PHRASES OR GRAMMARS HERE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW, SO I CAN CORRECTING MY FF.

BECAUSE OF MY MOTHER LANGUAGE ISN'T ENGLISH, I THINK THAT CASE IS POSSIBLE HAPPEN ON ME.

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND WAITED FOR MY DICE STORY.

HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY IT!

LOVE YA ALL~ :*