first meeting

Pine Tree

“hey fatty!! What are you doing? Eating your snack again?” said wooyoung who made his friends in laugh.

“her name is IU.. Fatty!!!” said Tiffany from another side who made more laugh in class.

IU can’t stand anymore, she ran out of her class and went to the mountain near her school. She ran and ran until she found a Pine tree in the middle of the garden. She took a rest and suddenly her tears flew. “what’s wrong if I’m fat?? Is it wrong with the fat girl??” she shouted almost scream.

“there is nothing wrong.. you still beautiful…” IU has almost jumped when she heard someone answer her question. “don’t be scare.. I’m not a ghost”

 

(Jiyeon POV)

“jiyeon~ah.. you have to go to school now.. it’s your first day remember?” said the mother while waking jiyeon from the bed.

“omma.. I’m so tired.. we just moved yesterday.. why can I skip school just for today?”

“of course you can’t.. Kajja!! Omma has already prepared your favorite food, sushi”

After heard sushi, Jiyeon got up and went to the dining room. She ate a lot and went to the bathroom after eating.

“OMMA.. i’m going to school now!! Annyeong!!”

Jiyeon walked down from the mountain but her feet stopped when she found a Pine Tree in the middle of the garden. She walked close the pine tree and took a rest. After a while, she fell in sleep.

Jiyeon heard some crying sound, she opened her eyes and searching for the sound.

“what’s wrong if I’m fat?? Is it wrong with the fat girl??”

Ehm??  What’s wrong with this girl?? “there is nothing wrong.. you still beautiful…” that girl almost jumped after heard jiyeon answered. “don’t be scare.. I’m not a ghost”

(Writter POV)

IU looked at her and Jiyeon smiled to her, “then you are an angel?”

Jiyeon laughed hard when she heard IU question, “an angel? Do I look like an angel?”

IU nodded, “I’m not an angel.. I’m Park Jiyeon.. a human, same like you”

IU didn’t believe it,  “but.. you look so beautiful.. I’m sorry.. my name is Lee Ji Eun, but people usually call me IU. Nice to meet you, jiyeon”

“nice to meet you too.. ehm.. may I know why you are crying? What do you mean fat girl? Are your friends bully you?” Jiyeon felt warm around IU. She usually doesn’t talk to much with the people she doesn’t know but she felt different for IU.

IU didn’t answer it, “ah.. so I’m right.. they bully you.. let’s back to school then”

“eh?? Do you same school with me?” asked IU confusedly

“yeah.. actually today is my first day in school.. I hope we are in the same class.. what class do you?”

“I’m B class”

“jinjja.. I’m B too.. let’s go to school then” she grabbed IU hand and went to the school.

 

--

“who is that beautiful girl?” said Yoo Seungho when IU and Jiyeon passed them

“Is she a new student?? She is so beautiful..” said Myungsoo

“but why does she walk with the fatty.. are they friends?” Suzy joined the conversation.

IU and Jiyeon walked in the class, Jiyeon sat beside IU. The class became so noisy because of Jiyeon. All boys in the class wanted to approach her. Even girls also fell for her beauty. But Jiyeon didn’t interest with them.

“hey IU, who the person made you cry?” suddenly the class become so quiet. IU didn’t answered it. “ehm.. do you guys know who made her cry?” she asked with her keen eyes and made all boys and girls fell for her again, not scared.

“omo.. she is so cool..” some girl whispered

“it’s me”  “no!! it’s me!!” “it’s me.. please punish me then”

The class become so noisy, but IU’s enjoying the show.. she felt so excited with jiyeon.. she never found a girl whom made her class became like this. She was really special. Suddenly the teacher came, “YAH!! What are you doing!! Back to your sit!!” shouted the teacher. The student back to their sits. “and you must be Park Jiyeon.. a new student.. Am I right?”

“ne.. Park Jiyeon imnida..”

“I’m Nichkhun, your sport teacher.. nice to meet you too, park jiyeon. Okay, please change your clothes and we will run around the field. I will meet you guys 10 minute in the field, for who late, will get the punishment”

“let’s go jiyeon.. you must don’t know the change room” offered IU

They went to the girls change room and change their cloths. All girls were shocked with jiyeon body. She really got a beautiful slim body.

“do you always work out?” iu asked

“not.. i’m to lazy to do that” the short answered but made the girls felt envy of her

“but I’m a taekwondo girl” she continued after finishing changed her cloths.

They went to the field and started the lesson. Jiyeon was really talented in sport but not with iu. IU felt so tired when she just ran half field. Another student kept teasing her and it made Jiyeon felt angry. She ran to approach IU and ran with her.

“what are you doing jiyeon?” IU shocked with what jiyeon has done

“helping you pabo.. let’s ran together..” jiyeon hold her hand and ran with iu. Together they finished the ran.

“you are a good girl, jiyeon..” said nichkhun while gave the score.

“gamshamida seon saeng nim..”  jiyeon bowed at him “IU kajja.. let’s get some drink..”

“Jiyeon is so kind.. I think I fell for her..” said yoseob made nichkhun looked at him

“you better run now, it’s your turn” said nichkhun a little bit shouted

--

“hei jiyeon.. what make you move to Nami island?” asked IU while they were walking around the pines tree

“hm.. my mother have some work in here.. my mother is a painter”

“waoo.. but you will stay long in here right?” IU amazed with jiyeon backgroud

“I don’t know.. because my father is in Amerika now.. and what’s about you?” she asked back

“me? I’m not from a good family like you, my father just a manager from Park Company and my mother is a guitar teacher”

“wao.. so you can play guitar too?” jiyeon amazed

“of course, my mother teaches me.. do you want me to teach you?”

“can I? I’m not good at anything you know..” she modestly

“for me, you good at anything .. “ then she smiled. Jiyeon gave a smiled back.

 

 

Hai!! how is this story? please leave your comment  and thank your for read and subscripted!!! keep waiting for next update guys!! gomawo!!