You're So stupid

You're So stupid

"Let me be honest. I don't like you,I hate the fact that we're in the same group,I hate the smell of your perfume.. I just hate everything about you. Stop acting like you're special just because you're new." Kyungsoo said it out loud in front of the group meeting. You're trying very hard not to be taken aback and hold in your tears.

"Good.. i can't stand looking at you too,moron!" You took your bag and about to walk away. But,you turn around and came back to the table. You took a glass of water on the table and splashed in on him. He smirked and glared at you.

"You know what,why don't you get lost and keep a distance from me,arasso?" Kyungsoo wiped his face and continue with the paper work.

You walked out of the conference room and make a phone call. You're smiling and talked to the person on the phone cheerfully although you're shedding tears while walking to the ladies room. The person you called was Dara. She's your cousin but none of Dara's friends aware of that including Kyungsoo. You,yourself didn't know that Kyungsoo is Dara's friend. You're swearing and talk ill about Kyungsoo after you turned off the phone. You looked at your reflection and your mascara is running.

"Curse this eye liner. That blockhead is making me cry and embarrassed me in front of Baekhyun sunbae."

You gave a long sigh and re-do your eyeliner. You walked home and once again you saw Kyungsoo. You're both neighbours since last week. But the different is,you're warm and sweet to him last week but he,on the other side was not interested and pretend that you're not exist.You're not avoiding him and making a poker face as you walk pass him. He lifted his eyebrows 'Is she crying? '-he thought. You pushed the front gate of the house no.12 and walked in. You saw him entering the gate on no. 11 and you just slammed the door when you get in. You ran up to your room and quickly open your laptop.

'This guy really annoyed me. He just embarrassed me in front of my senior.i feel like pulling his hair just now when I saw him coming home at the same time as i do. What a luck i have a neighbour an a$$hole like him. Btw,i splashed water on him. One score for Miss ______ ! ' 

You click 'update' on your SNS and turned off your laptop. You're lying on your bed,staring at the ceiling and fell asleep 5 minutes later.

********************************************************************************************************************

"So he's the one started it?" Dara asked you and sit on your bed while reading her favorite novel.

"Yepp.. He even said he hate me,he hate my perfume and he hate everything about me. I wish I'm in another group. Unnie,what am i supposed to do?" You pulled Dara's novel to see her face and showed your puppy-eye-look. She laughed and pushed your head.

"yahh,what happen to the 'Great ___________'? Maybe he's messing with you,don't you think? you know.. guys with their attitude and egos. chanyeol wouldn't act like that to me. He's a total gentleman."Dara said while taking off her glasses. She stares blankly at the wall reminiscence the face of late Chanyeol.

"Unnie,tell me more about him.. How was Chanyeol behave to you and he's features." Your eyes widely open as you're getting closer to Dara. She smile and tell you about Chanyeol. Dara said: 

He's tall,has fair skin,y deep voice and very friendly.He's the youngest cobbler I ever saw and the most humorous too! He's the sweetest thing that happened in my life. Because of my broken heel,I fell in his embrace and without me knowing it,I fell in love with him after a week. You know ______,he died after a week from a hit accident,trying to ran up to me. BUT,he wasn't entirely gone. He stick with me for 2 weeks. He became a ghost that can touch or be touched by me. My friends know about him too..His unfinished business is to confess his love to  me and know my feeling towards him. Because when he died,he was going to confess but I ran away after seeing him talking happily to a girl,which i soon discover is his sister. He died because of me.. You see,even though he cross over after confessing to me on the fortnight,I can still feel him with me. 

You're crying as you heard the story and regretted that you didn't stayed in Korea at that moment to be with Dara. You're in Milan with your friends after winning free tickets on a competition about fashion. Dara wipe her tears away and said that it's time for her to go home. You looked at your watch and it's not even 9 o'clock yet! Dara said she's ll come home after sending something to his buddy D.O. You kissed her cheek left and right and asked her to be careful on her way home. D.O? hurmm.. Dara unnie always talk about him and her friends but I forgot to asked their names.. Pabo,am I?

************************************************************************************************************************

"D.O here's your shoes. Is it what you asked for? I hope it's your size" Dara said to D.O

"Its perfect! Thanks Dara-shi!" D.O took off the shoes and put it in its  box  before putting it on the shoe rack. Dara was about to leave but D.O stopped her.

"Dara-shi, do you remember about the girl that I told you about? The crazy neighbour?" Asked D.O

"Sure.. why wouldn't I remember her. You said she's living in the same neibourhood but you didn't tell me which house. In fact,i have a cousin living here too! her name is -"

"Dara-shi.. don't asked anything about her,ok? She's not worthy.So,about your cousin"

"Yahh.. you're the one with the topic earlier.*knock D.O's head before he manage to finish his word* Aigoo.. what happen to your sense of awareness.?? No further talking as I'm already late. I need to come early to the agency tomorrow" dara poke his head and left the house.

D.O aka Kyungsoo lift both his shoulder and shook his head while watching his friend left his front yard. He's thinking about Dara's unspoken cousin and curious about the girl,too. What's more,Dara's cousin is living in his neighbourhood. How can he not know her? The more he think about it,the more his head hurt. He went to his room and there,he saw you dancing with your headphone on your head. He was about to close the curtain but he suddenly stop. You're dancing to Sistar-Give It To Me and once in a while you laugh because you get the dance wrong. Kyungsoo also laughed and undeniably enjoyed himself watching you playing cute by yourself. Aside from making you mad and trying to be different than the other guys who madly in love with you,he's actually thinking twice about making you angry but he couldn't. Because you had a crush on Baekhyun,Kyungsoo's buddy. 

As he's busy watching her mad,he actually felt sorry especially earlier today. He embarrassed you over a small matter which is choosing the main theme for the prom night which is conducted by your group for your college graduation after party prom. Kyungsoo also noticed that your eyes and nose were red from crying but he couldn't do anything so that you would hate him and love Baekhyun even more. You might not know it,but baekhyun also set his eyes on you. Too innocence to know that the playboy Baekhyun is trying to make you as his candy. 

Drifting in his own thinking,suddenly a doll was throwned and it hit his face. He startled and fell from his chair to the floor. Kyungsoo pick the doll and look at you.

"Yahhh! what the heck?? What was that for??'

"That's for stalking me! Huh!!!! ert!" You furiously closed your curtain and switched off the light,leaving Kyungsoo dumbfounded and blushed. "Aishh! This girl! "He looked at your doll and about to throw it outside his window. Once again,he stopped. Kyungsoo's lips had a smile on it and he went to his bed with it. It looked just like you,a cute fluffy teddy bear. He put it on his lamp desk beside his bed and went to sleep.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Two weeks before the graduation day and the prom night..

 

"Yahh,get your head in the game! You're making me holding this huge curtain for a long time. What's taking you so long??" Kyungsoo scream at you as you're struggling to staple the curtain on the stage's wall.

"He's the one that should climb up here.. Moron.. He's making me do a guys' job" You're mumbling to yourself that you accidentally stepped on the curtain that get in your way and you fell from the ladder.

You scream your lungs out and Kyungsoo quickly catched you as the curtain fell on both of you and Kyungsoo. You opened your eyes and you found yourself on top of him. Your eyes fixed on his and for once,he didn't seem evil or mean to you.You get off him and your heart is beating so fast because you're afraid that he'll scold at you. He looked at your face,your hands and your ankle. He smile at you when he saw you're fine. Everyone went running and help both of you. They removed the curtain from both of you and they found you're both save. They praised Kyungsoo for catchng you and he's definitely smiling for that!

You walked to the snack table with your friends and they constanly asking 'are you okay?'. As everyone was busy praising him,you saw him holding his wrist. He was injured! You're walking to him,leaving your friends behind,but baekhyun appears out of nowhere and hold your waist. You're shocked. You're surprised and uneasy with his touching habits although you have a crush on him. You looked at Kyungsoo who was staring at you. He smile at Baekhyun and he get back to his work. 

After talking to Baekhyun,you excused yourself to speak with Kyungsoo. He seems to be very busy for a person with sprained wrist.You felt a sudden chill though when you see the curtain again. The feeling when you felt that you're falling from a high ground makes you broke into cold sweats. However,you didn't care as long as you could thanked him for saving you.

"Thanks for catching me.. " You stood next to him while he's busy making the poster to be paste on the wall after the curtain(that damn curtain) was stapled by somebody else.Kyungsoo looked at you and smile. He smile,again! It works like wonder when he smile and he definitely got you fixed on his cherry-colored lips. 

"You better be careful next time,dummie. You're lucky I was there to help you and who know that you'll fall from there?" Kyungsoo looked at you with a worried looks. You gulped and suddenly your legs give in. He grab your arm when you almost collapsed on the floor.That feeling came rushing in again.Why am I dizzy over a small incident(the heck it was small).

"Yah.. gwenchana-yo(Are you okay)? Appa-yo(Are you hurt)?" He put down the paint brush on the table and he touched your forehead. It's slighty warmer than his own temperature. He called Hyosung(the team leader a.k.a your senior as well)  and asked to be excused for a day. When he got the permission,he grabbed your hand and took you to the campus' Health Care. You're in shock from the fall and your body is getting some kind of traumatic experience. The nurse explained that you should take the day off to relax your mind and not to over work yourself. Your body also needed some vitamin to boost your energy from lacked of vitamin.

"Is this all she needed?" Taking a small bag of anti-depression,anti-biotics and vitamin C pills from the nurse. The nurse nodded and added that you shouldn't worried about anything to prevent yourself from being stressed and it'll effect your bodys' hormone that'll make you sick. Kyungsoo thanked the nurse and he helped you to walk properly to a nearby seat. He ran to get a bottle of mineral water and something for you to eat. After a few minutes,he's back with the mineral water and a plastic of chicken sandwiches.

"Eat this sandwiches now" he unfold the wraps for you and feed you. You slowly chewed the sandwiches and when you stopped,he gave you the mineral water to help you swallowed it easier. Once you're done eating,he gave you the anti-biotics and the vitamin C pills. After a quick rest with the sandwiches,the medicines and a 'good doctor',you're finally getting back your color. He seem so relieved that you're finally okay.

"Kyungsoo..." You broke the silence and took a deep breath before continued the rest of your words."Is it okay if I asked you something?"

"Hurm? Sure..What's the matter?"

"I saw you hold your wrist earlier when people are not looking. It's my fault.It's sprained,right? Is it hurt badly?"

"This? *showing his wrist* It's nothing serious.. Don't worry about me,dummie. You should worry about yourself."

"For once.. This is my 1st time talking to you without raising my voice and knowing that you're human too."

"What is that supposed to means? Am I that mean to you?"

"Yepp.. totally mean and a total jerk."

"Bwo?? Yah.. stop that. I'm sorry okay? By the way,what's up with Baekhyun earlier? I saw him with you." You looked into his eyes and somewhat you knew he's jealous. Jealous for what? Baekhyun sunbaenim always hit on girls and he's not?

"He asked me to be his date for the prom but I said 'no'. He said if I changed my mind,I should call him.. He is definitely a weird senior"

"You rejected him?-Yes!! Why? He's a great guy,don't you think?"

"He's a great guy,but he's not the one I want to take as my date that night."

"I see.. Whoever that person you're waiting,I wished you good luck .."

"Thanks again,Kyungsoo.. I means,you saved me before and you help now without making everyone knows about it. Thanks and again ,sorry.. Kyungsoo." He smiled. His smile hides a 1001 secrets. Is it a sign of honesty,revenge-later,or something else? Kyungsoo walks you home and to your surprised,Dara was waiting at your front gate. She's overwhelmed to see you walking home with Kyungsoo and charged to both of you.

"Ah-ha!! I knew it,you're dating my cousin! What a cute surprise,D.O-shi~ "

"D.O-shi? Unnie.. How did you know him? He's the one that I always tell you about." You let go of Kyungsoo's arm and looked at him with eyes wide open.

"Unnie'?? How did you know her,Dara-shi.. and why did she called you 'unnie'??" Kyungsoo was in an awkward situation where Dara was looking so happy while you're looking at him like a guilty criminal or something.

**********************************************************************************************************************

"So.. you're telling me this guy is D.O,a friend of yours? The friend of yours that help you when you're not over Chanyeol after he was gone for good? And.. this very same guy that I used to mocked and talk ill with you?" You said it all out and burst into laughter.

"Yah... Geumanhe(stop it)! You're always making my blood boils over it's limit. You talked badly about me???" Kyungsoo threw the pillow on your face. You stopped immediately and sat on your bed. 

"Noe... Don't act innocence,tomato head. You're no different than her. You talked badly about having a lousy neighbour and a new student under you over and over.Now look who's talking.. " Dara shook her head seeing her cousin and her long time buddy behaved like kids. 'Yeobo,why did you leave so soon? These kids are making my head burst!'-Dara thought.

"I don't need any of your excuses..both of your excuses! Now talk it all out! I'm going to the kitchen to make something for us to eat. When I said talk,I don't wanna hear any voice rising or I'll hit both of you with a saddle. Arasso?" with that warning,Dara closed the door and went to the kitchen.

"hurmm... I.. Mianhe!" You stuttered and after a moment of quietness,you apologized but to realize he's apologizing too.

"Mianhe" Kyungsoo said as he looked at you. You're playing with the carpet using your toe and you're embarrassed that he already knew about your little secret."Mianhe for saying you're a lousy,bad,crazy,mad..."

"Hey,I get it... " You cut him before he could finish.

"Okay.. Mianhe.. I'm sorry for calling you that and making you look bad in front of Dara-shi. The same goes when I scolded you the other days during our group meeting.I was so mad because.. Just because.. Hurm.. The bottom line is,it's something that I shouldn't do. Sorry.."

"I didn't means to talk badly about you.I means,what I'm trying to say is I meant what I said about you to Dara unnie before I see this side of yours.Mianhe.Sorry for splashing the water on your face,sorry." You finally looked at him and he was smiling at your trembling voice explaining everything.

"So.. I guess we're settle now,right?" He called for it. You nodded with a big smile. He sat next to you and shake hands with you. Suddenly you let go of his hand.

"Yah.. You said you're mad of something during the meeting. What was it? Since it's all past,maybe you should tell me.."

"Err.. I was.."

"Guys!! Dinner is serve~Get down here before I come and get you both. You're dead if I found you guys pulling each other's hair!" Kyungsoo was glad that he was interrupted for the first time! He pulled you with him and went downstairs.

************************************************************************************************************************

The graduation day

"Wow... I'm a graduate! Yahh.. This feel so great! I can open up my business as a KAIST graduate!" Kyungsoo was happy and he's busy shaking hands with all the graduates from his class. The prom night will start in about 2 hours and he's in charge of the song. He's the dj for an hour tonight before someone else took over. You came behind him and punched his shoulder. He turned around and there's a big bouquet of roses in front of him! 

"Ta-da~~~~ Congratulations on your graduations,tomato head!"

"yah.. Thanks,dummie! Where's Dara? I thought she's coming with you."

"Unnie? She went to Chanyeol's grave to pay a visit. The date of Chanyeol's death is today,silly.."

"Right.. Is she gonna be fine..alone?"

"Just trust her okay?? Now,let's go! You have to help me with my dress."

"D.. dress?? Me?-What's is she thinking? Sure.. " Kyungsoo left the campus and walked with you to your house. 'The dress is so cute and it's a bit revealing on her back'. It's a purple satin dress and from the front you looked like you're wearing a shoulder strap dress but when you walk passes somebody,they'll know that your back is bare. He guled and looked at his 'date'.

"What's the matter? Is it over the top?" You turned around a few times and you suddenly stopped when you saw his mouth opened. You giggled and took your purse before walking downstair with your hand on his arm.

"Omo,yippuda(so pretty)!! You 2 looked like you're going to marry.. So sweet. Take care of my baby cousin,okay?" Dara hugged you and Kyungsoo only smiled when he saw you blushed.

 

At the hall..

All eyes are on you and your handsome partner. But,soon.. He's on his duty as the DJ for an hour. In the mean time,a few guys dance with you but it gets harder when they suddenly touching you that makes you uncomfortable. You sat and drink the fruit unch on your own. Baekhyun approached you and kissed your neck. You almost choked in your own drink and your eyes grow bigger. He smile at you and sit closer. You pushed him slightly and that's when Kyungsoo saw he grabbed your hand and you're struggling to make Baekhyun let you go. Luckily,another person came up and took over his 'job'. Kyungsoo walked towards you and punched Baekhyun. You hugged him and there you go in his arm to the garden outside the campus' hall.

"Gwenchana-yo? You looked so tensed." Your eyes was red because you didn't expect that your crush Baekhyun was trying to take advantage on you in front of all people! "It's ok.. You can cry if you wanted.. It's my fault for not asking Hyosung to be with you." He hugged you and you cried on his shoulder. 

"I hate you. You make me into this mess because you always so mean to me. If you ever show your kindness on the 1st day we met,I wouldn't let anyone especially Baekhyun sunbae to easily touched me without scolding them." You said that to Kyungsoo. He was stunned but and s bit shocked by your words.

"What do you mean? You actually like me? Youu???? " He hold both of your shoulder and he asked you with an annoying face. 

"I knew it. I shouldn't said anything. I thought you've changed when you helped me and be my friend 2 weeks before. Thanks for everything. I'm going home." You turned around and walked. But,he quickly grabbed your arm and hugged you from your back.

"Hajima(don't go).. Noe pabo inni(are you stupid)? Geurae,noe jinjja pabo-ya(right,you're so stupid). Don't you know that I'm always like this since I was little? I used to push you from the swing and made your knee bleed.Then,I secretly give you ice-cream on the next day with the help of your cousin,Dara. I bet you don't remember my face." Kyungsoo said while putting his chin on your shoulder.

You suddenly remember the snotty-mean boy who always ran away after making you cry. He was KYUNGSOO? 

"It was you??? The mean boy??"

"Yup.. and that time I like you to the point I would stole your bags to make you stay. But,there you go. You moved to L.A. with your family and a few years after that,my family moved too.The moment I saw you moving in my neighbourhood,that's when I knew it was my childhood crush."

"You.. You said crush? I'm your crush?" You couldn't hold in your tears any longer. Kyungsoo hugged you tighter and nodded.You faced him and he smiled. He knocked your head.

"Ouch! Appa(hurt)..What was that for?"

"Because you're silly. You couldn't recognize me. and.. one more thing.. Sarangheyo.." With that,he kissed your forehed. The moonlight is so pretty that night and it's definitely a night to remember where you finally get to know him better. 

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeonghaseyo~~

Yullie96 your author-nim is reporting for duty!

So,how was it?? Mianhe if it's too long and lame. I was a bit struggling as my final exam is in two weeks.I got butterfly in my stomach just the thought of it! Nevertheless,I managed to finished it.

Hehee.. I hope it was okay and to be honest I didn't mind if Kyungsoo was a total jerk in the story as long as he's sincere in his love and on top of that,he seems to be a loyal lover,right???

Thanks for reading my not-so-great story.. T.T

 It's an honor writing about my 1st bias in Exo-K(Do Kyungsoo). Furthermore,thanks for everyone who commented,voted,viewed,and subscribed. Kamsahamnida *bow*