Can You Love Me?

Can You Love Me?

There are a lot of thoughts that going through my mind, a lot of unsolved problems, and un-answered questions. Day by day I asked my self ‘When that time comes…Can He Love Me?’ .Every Night, when I tried to close my eyes, my tears just fall out from my eyes. My heart aches a lot. I tried to get rid off of my thoughts, but I can’t. The more i try the more it will come back. We might not share a lot of memories…but at least we share our love. And that love will last long…forever.

 

“Hey Baekhyunnie are you okay?” Suho my brother asked,

“huh? Yes I’m okay.” I said with a fake smile.

“Okay. If you don’t feel okay, just tell me.” Suho said while patting me.

I nodded.

 

I look around, everyone is happy, everybody is doing great. But the question is, are they really happy? or just….pretending to be. I once asked my self, ‘Is being happy enough to cure a heart ache?’ and still that question is still a question. I breathe, and smiled to people.

 

“Good Evening Everyone, thank you for coming to my party. I hope you guys are having so much fun tonight. LET’S START THE PARTYYY GUYSS!” Suho announced happily.

 

I get along with people, I talk, laugh, smile…but those are just pretending.

 

“Yah. Baekhyunnie.” A familiar voice called me. I felt a little happiness in my heart, I turn around,

 

“Oh….Kyungsoo-a.” I said.

 

My eyes started to get watery.

 

“YAH. Are you okay? Anyway, Where’s your brother?” He asked.

“Huh? Yes I’m okay don’t mind me. He’s just there.” I replied.

“Okay.” He replied.

 

I ran outside. I ran and ran and ran far away from our house. I scream and cried.

I close my eyes, and memories flash through my mind.

 

/flashbacks/

 

“Baekhyun-ah,DON’T YOU GET IT? EVERYTHING I SHOWED YOU WAS JUST…….PRETENDING” he said raising his voice.

My tears started to fall, I feel like everything was just a dream….but it’s not.

My world stops for awhile, I wanted to believe that everything he said was just a lie….but…even he is.

 

“Yah. Chanyeol-ah that’s a nice joke. You got me really well.”  I said while wiping my tears.

 

“Baek, I don’t want to hurt you.” He said,

“You don’t want to hurt me? What do you think you’re doing?” I replied

“Baek please...” He said, “I don’t want to pretend, lets just stop this nonsense.” He added.

 

After he said those words to me, I feel like I got punch a million times.

I fell on floor and my body weakens.

 

“N-N-Nonsense?” I asked, “2 years of nonsense memories? That’s nonsense to you? After those things I did for you, after everything. It was just nonsense? H-How can you d-do this to me chanyeol? 2 years of my life I believe you really love me.” I added.

 

There was a moment of silence between us.

 

“Baek..,” He said,

 

I closed my eyes,

 

“Did you really love me?” I asked.

 

“Baek…..i—“ he replied,

 

“Just answer my question.” I said,

 

“I d—don’t.. Baek, I Can’t Love You. I tried to Love you, but this is not the right time to love you baek.” He replied.

 

I stand up, and look at him.

 

“Then….When is that day? When is the right time? “ I asked him,

 

“I don’t even know when..” He said and turn his back at me and started to walk,

I wanted to stop him, I wanted to hug him. But...this is not the right time.

 

“PARK CHANYEOL.” I shouted,

He stops from walking.

 

“I’LL WAIT FOR THAT DAY. I’LL WAIT FOR THAT TIME………………………I’LL WAIT FO YOU TO LOVE ME.” I added.

 

/end of flash back/

 

I sat on a bench, I wiped my tears. And smiled,

 

“That time will come baek…just wait..”I told myself.

 

I stand up and went home.

As I arrive home, I can still see people smiling. I can see my brother Kai and his Girlfriend Kyungsoo smiling.. I guess time really put them together.

 

“Oh~ Baek where have you been?” Kai asked

“I just…went outside.” I replied

“Okay…oh By The Way, your friend’s there.”

He said smiling.

 

“Friend?” I asked,

“Yeah.” He replied.

 

‘Friend? Did I invite someone?’ I asked myself.

 

“Where?” I asked

“Outside…I guess.” He replied,

 

I went outside to see who’s looking for me. But I didn’t see any person who’s looking for me.

 

I was supposed to go in, when I heard a deep voice. That voice is very familiar….very…. I turn around, and….. It was him.

 

“Long Time No See Baek.” Chanyeol said,

Tears fall from my eyes again.

 

‘Is this a dream? If this was a dream…don’t wake me’ I told myself.

 

“I miss you baek. I miss you so much…” He said, then hugged me.

 

I hugged him back,I closed my eyes. And cherish the moment.

 

“I m—miss you more” I replied.

 

The moment was just perfect…perfect to begin again.

 

He looked into my eyes, and smiled.

 

“Baek, I know it’s been a month. And I know you went through hard times. But I’ll asked you this question….” He said,

 

I got curious by what he’s saying to me. I look at him,

When he sudden kneel in front of me,

 

 

“BYUN BAEKHYUN. CAN YOU LOVE ME…………AGAIN?” He asked.

 

There was a moment of silence,

 

 

But…. I said……

 

 

 

 

“YES”.

 

He stands up and hugged me.

We both feel very happy, because finally…finally.. Time Leads Us Together.

 

I know that day is today. And today will lead us to another day to begin a new story.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I Hope you Like yhis.

Dont forget to Subscribe and Comment.

 

Follow me on Twitter: @Chanyeeorr ;) 8pyong*