Flashbacks and Dreams

Secrets of a Nerd

-Yonghwa's POV-

Yumi laid there almost lifelessly on her bed.  She was still in her coma.  Seungri predicted wrong, it's been five days and she still hasn't woken up.  Maybe it's from the other injuries she had prior to this.  Gong Minji will pay for this if anything happens to Yumi.  I was awaken from my thoughts when Yumi's heart monitor started beeping abnormally.  I raced out of the door and shouted.

"JONGHYUN!!!  SEUNGRI!!!  YUMI NEEDS HELP!!!"  Right after I said that, I see two guys fly up the stairs and into the room with the rest of the group right behind them.  All of us were waiting outside for hours and got extremely anxious.  No one knew what to expect.  Even though we have been through this situation many times, we were still as worried as ever.  I really wish we could go back to the life we had before we were recruited into the agency.

-Flashback-  Yong (16 years old) Yumi (13 years old)

"Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday dear Yumi!  Happy Birthday to You!"  The sound of me and the guys echoed through out the whole mansion.  Today was Yumi's Birthday well actually we celebrated it a few days late since we were so busy.  We all decided to just celebrate inside the house.  I got her a beautiful guitar with a Y carved where the bridge is.  Minhyuk gave her a set of white drumsticks with silver spakles all over it.  Jonghyun gave Yumi a new stereo system to replace her old one.  Jungshin gave her a diary with a Y on the front with flowers all over it.

She loved all her gifts and started using all of them right away.  Did I mention that Yumi is a musical genius and so is the rest of our family.  The Lee Family is blessed with beautiful voices and abilities to play instruments.  So a lot of the presents that she usually gets from us and our parents most likely has to do with music.  On her fifth birthday, Appa gave her a grand piano as a present and she has been playing and writing songs ever since.  She is the most gifted in music out of the whole family.  If only people besides her family knew that she could sing and play so well.  I haven't noticed that I wandered out the backyard which led to a beautiful field.

"Oppa!" I see Yumi come running towards in full speed with her arms wide open ready for a hug.  Yumi practically jumped into my arms and I gave her a peck on the cheek.

"What's up Baby Girl?" I put her next to me while we sat on the wide field filled with lavender coloured roses.  It's quite rare to find them in Korea.

"Oppa" she whined "where's Umma and Appa?  Are they back from their mission yet?  I really miss them.  I have gifts for them!"  I was shocked when she mentioned our parents.  Unfortunately they died in one of their missions.  The Black Scorpians led them up to North Korea and they had some alliance with parts of the army.  Even though they were top spies, they were outnumbered by the enemies and were killed. 

Umma and Appa also promised to bring her somewhere special when they come back.  They were actually supposed to be back a few days ago.  I also wondered where they were until I recieved a phone call from the agency where they work at.  I didn't know how to break it to Yumi.  Even the guys were shocked to hear what I had to say.  Yumi will totally break down upon hearing this.

"Yumi we should go back inside so your other Oppas won't worry arraseo?"  I tried to change the subject as best as I could.

"Sure Oppa!"  She shot up and ran back to the house.  I let out a sigh and slowly walked back to the house.

-End of Flashback-

-Yumi's dream while she is in a coma- (still 13 years old)

I was about to ask my Oppas again about Umma and Appa when I walked by the kitchen and saw them having a meeting of some sort.

"When are we going to tell Yumi about this?" Minhyuk nudged Yonghwa out of his thoughts.

"I'm not sure.  She will definitely react badly to this." I heard Yonghwa mumble to the other guys.  What are they keeping from me?  I listened again.

"Well we have to do it sooner or later.  She will keep asking and we will have to eventually tell her." Jonghyun said.  I was getting frustrated.

"Then how are we going to tell her?  Like "Hey!  Guess what our parents just died." and what's even worse is that it's on her birthday too."  Jungshin said to Yonghwa.  My eyes widened and I felt like they were going to pop out.  I got up from my hiding place and faced my Oppas.

"Why didn't you guys tell me?"  I also saw the Oppas widen their eyes as they saw me.

"Yumi, did you hear everything?..." Minhyuk trailed off.  I realized my tears were dripping from my eyes.  I burst out into a loud cry and broke down on the kitchen floor.  I could hear chairs scratching the floor and the sound of footsteps coming towards me as my Oppas came and patted my back trying to comfort me.  This is the first time that I cried so much.  I never knew I could produce so much tears in the first place.

Suddenly all the surroundings around me changed and I'm in a dark room all by myself.  I look around even though it's pitch black.  I never knew that darkness could be some terrifying.  Then I heard cries of my name from behind.  I whipped my head around and see the two people that I miss the most, Umma and Appa.  They are smiling and holding hands while waving at me.  I see a person dressed in black with a mask on holding a knife that's pointed towards my parents.  It's like they are oblivious to someone that is trying to kill them right behind their back.  I screamed out to my Umma and Appa trying to warn them but I realized that I couldn't speak.  No sound was coming from my mouth.  No matter how hard I try I can't get my voice to work.  They are still smiling and waving until they get stabbed, repeatedly too.  It's painful to watch them get hurt and killed right in front of me.  And my whole body is frozen solid to the ground.

-End of Dream-

My eyes burst open and I see Seungri and Jonghyun on either side of me sleeping.  I guess they were too tired from trying to save my life again.  I moved a little but I let out a groan when I feel a sharp pain on my side and my leg.  I guessed I was a little too loud and woke Jonghyun up.  He looked up at me and gave me a small smile.  I smile weakly back at him.

"How was I this time?"

"You lost a lot of blood again but I'm sure you'll gain it back again and you'll be back to your normal self in no time."  He caressed my hair.  I gave him a hug and told him to go to sleep and bring Seungri with him.  I knew he was tired and he needed to gain his energy back too along with Seungri.

I laid back down and thought about Umma and Appa which I haven't been doing in a long time.  I pulled out the diary in my drawer that Jungshin gave to me and started writing.

Dear Diary,

Wow I'm surprised I only have one entry in here from when I was 13.  I should really start making use of you.  I never usually write in a diary because I usually have my Oppas with me so I can pretty much tell them anything.  But now that I'm getting older, I have to keep some things to myself now.

I had a dream about Umma and Appa.  I still remember the day we attended their funeral.  It took a while for my Oppas to persuade me into going.  It's not that I didn't want to go, it's just I still couldn't accept the fact that they were gone.  It's like you have something then in a blink of an eye they're gone.  I try not to think about Umma and Appa since they make me tear up everytime I do.  I don't like to seem weak and vulnerable.

There were a lot of feelings inside of me when Umma and Appa left.  I was sad of course since they left me.  But angry too because they left me so arruptly.  Then again I was also happy since I knew they were in a safe and better place now.  I promised myself that I wouldn't cry anymore.  That's why I haven't cried ever since Umma and Appa's funeral.

Even though this was one of the worst things that could ever happen to a person, this incident made me stronger.  Everytime I'm feeling down or something is making me angry or sad, I just think about Umma and Appa which makes me feel like I have to be stronger. 

The only goal I have right now is one: Eliminate the Black Scorpians.

-Yumi.

---

Kristy's Corner:

GD: Awwww we weren't even mentioned at all in this whole chapter!

Taeyang: But this one is about Yumi's past so deal with it!

Seungri: Hahas I was in the chapter -grins widely-

GD: -smacks Seungri on the head- Yah!  Don't talk back to your Hyungs!

Seungri: -rubs his head- Fine but you didn't have to do that you know...

GD: Oh I know, I just felt like it -smiles-

Daesung: Aww the poor maknae...

GD: Well technically it's not Seungri's fault... It was Kristy's Fault!!  The awesomest person should always be in a chapter

Me: Hey don't drag me into this....

TOP: -walk in the room-  I'm the awesomest... -walks out-

CN Blue, Big Bang and Me: Thanks for supporting us!  Remember to subscribe and I LOVE comments!

---

Author's Note:

Hey!  Back with another update.  This kinda shows Yumi's past and stuff.  More of her past will be revealed later on.  Well I haven't been getting alot of votes at all lately so I'll just decide myself I guess!!  Anyway I'll try to update ASAP but my school has started and I will be getting a lot busier as the year goes on.

Remember, SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!