The Beginning :)

10 days

HEY GUYS~!!! 1ST CHAPTER Is FINALLY HERE AFTER WHT? 2 MONTHS?! LOL hope u guys like it :D

enjoy~

-Hyunseung's POV-
".....No...Kahi....u cant do this to me. Wht happened to our love? Our trust." I asked as i grabbed her hand tightly making eye contact.

"Hyunseung-oppa. Do u really think i am willing to give you my happiness. What can u give me? You cant give me anything. I  dont know if ur gonna die today or tomorrow. Oppa, just give up on me."

"NO!" I hugged her. "No... we can get through this together. We can get through this tumor together. No matter wht. Just please be with me...Kahi... please be with me." tears started to come down. i clenched onto the memorable bracelet that had our digital photos in it.

"-sighs- Oppa, its over. Let me go. U know u cant give me happiness yet ur doing this?" kahi said coldly.

i looked at her.. " if t-this is about my mother. We can do sumthing about this. We can persuade my mother to let us be together. U cant leave me. The reason i live in this world is because of u."  she looked at me coldly.

"Oppa,how many times do i have to say it? WE ARE OVER." she got out of my grasp and went to her car.

-Kahi's POV-

"Oppa, how many times do i have to say it? WE ARE OVER." i said trying to act cold. I know that inside i cant live without him. I got out of his grasp and went to my car. Mianhe oppa, truely. This is the best for both of us. I drove off. on the rear of the mirror i saw him starting to run after me. Tears started to fall, please oppa, stop just stop chasing me, I beg u. i called his mom to tell her where he was. I looked over again and he was gone.

-Hyunseung's POV-

I was chasing after her with all my might, fighting my illness for her.

"NO! KAHI!!! KAHI!!!!!COME BCK TO ME PLEASE!!! KAHI!!!!" and without me knowing, a motorycle came my way and hit me and i out.

-3rd person pov-

"Nooo! my son! Some one call the police!" hyunseung's mother cried as she found her son. "Hurry! Gin ( closest friend tht is always with her (btw hes a guy) ) ! call the police now!!! No! my baby!" she started to panick and finally the ambulance came and picked him up.

" His heart rate is really low dr. Tiffany. wht should we do?" a nurse asked as they were in the emergancy room.

"We will make sure he's alive and we will stich the wound and will start the brain tumor operation right away. arrosso?"

"Arrosso"

"Good now tell the others. Hyunseung-sshi, u have to over come this. Its like a challenge for the nxt stage. Come on work with me!" tiffany said as she hurriedly try to save hyunseung's life.

~few hours later~

-tiffany's pov-

" Dr. Brainy ( lol ) how is his health." i asked him once we were able to get through both of the surgeries amazingly.  I looked at the sleeping hyunseung in bed with bandages over his head and around his body.

" I knew this would happen!" dr. brainy said.

"WAit?! im confused....wht do u mean this would happen? we saved his life right? whts going to happen to him?" i asked worried.

"Yes we did save his life, Dr. Tiffany... but Im afraid tht he has lost his memories of his past. when i mean tht, i mean everything. In even worse scenerios, he might not even remember his past ever again."

"Wht?! So he has.....to......start...a...new life?"

"Im afraid so."

-sigh- hyunseung........ill be here until u can get back up on ur own to feet. I promise. i held on to the bracelet and took his hand. And slipped it onto him. " dont worrry hyunseung-sshi, im here for u. so dont worry." I smiled and patted his hand and went out the door.

"Tiffany.... TIFFANY!! Hows my Hyunseung?" his mother asked as she came running along with her close friend Gin.

"Hes alive...B-but"

"But wht?! " she started to shake me.  i took her hands to tell her to let go.

" He lost all his memories...... from the....day...he was born.....till the sugery....... wht should we do mrs. jang? wht should we do?!"

*she goes into think position* *turns* "Come with me. Gin...if u please."

"Yes ma'am."

we went down to the stairs. 

"I want to give hyunseung a new life. Make sure to never let him remember his past. If he does.....make something up. Arrosso?"

"Wait, i dont get it Mrs. Jang. Y do u want him to not remember his memories?"

"I dont want him to get hurt anymore... i want to start all over... please tiffany."

-sigh- is this the right choice? " Arrosso. Ms. Jang."

~ 2 years later~


-hyunseung pov-

" TIFFANY~~~ MY LOVE~ WHERE ARE YOU?" i yelled out. It was night time.... and i was ready to propose to the one and only girl i truly love since my accident. Lee Tiffany. I held onto my dozen of roses and clenched my box with our engagement rings.

"Im coming Hyunnie~" she answered back and ran to me " Yes hyunnie?" she twirled and hugged me. >//< so cute.  okay i got this.

i  kneeled down on one knee and took out the dozens of roses. " Lee Tiffany, we;ve been going out for 2 years....and i think its about.. time that we have each other in our lives each and every single day." i took out the box of rings and opened it. " Tiffany.... Will u be my one and only Wife?"


she hesitated for a moment but said "Yes, hyunnie, yes. "

"REally?!" i got up and hugged her. i took out the rings again and out one ring on her hand. She did the same for me. " Now we will be together forever." i kissed her forehead.

"......... Yea~......."

-few days later-

"WHT?! I HAVE TO DDO COMMUNITY SERVICE CUZ I DIDNT SAY HI TO THE MAJOR'S DAUGHTER?! WHT?! WHT KIND OF ING LAW IS THAT?! I NEVER HEARD OF ANYTHING LIKE THT!" i screamed at my manger, jun joon kun.

"Hyunseung-sshi, Mianheyo..but since u didnt say hi, she felt like she wanted to give u a peace of her mind. and told her dad to give u........10! days of community service?! 10?!!!! WTH?!" he said

" =.= fine i'll do it.....just tell her that shes just a spoiled person and tht she cant get everything her way. "

" Ill send a driver to drive u there."

"Gomawo Joon kun- hyung"

"no problem"

~meanwhile Kahi~

"Kahi!!!!! Where r u~?" jiyong yelled as he entered my house.

"over here Jiyong-sshi~" i called out from the kitchen.

"Hello~ My Bestie~" he came in and whisphered in my ear and held out flowers. To tell u the truth, on tht 'day' i left hyunseung, i came here to live in a small village called Flower village  with my best friend to avoid him.

" Aww~ thank u Jiyong-sshi! these are beautiful! " I said as i got out a vase.

"Anything for my best friend ^ ^ "

" OMG!!!!! KAHI-SSHI!!!!!!!!! KAHI-SSHI!!!" a voice said as it came in. "Kahi-sshi~ there will be a guest coming here in around an hour. He is a singer and was put to 10 days of community service.AND HES COMING HERE TO ENTERAIN US!!!!!! xDDD" he said as he ran to me.

"Major Kim please calm down."i said as i did the arm gustures.  "Why are u telling me this?" I asked curiously.

"Because since this is my house, i want u to be the host of our guest, since he will be staying here." Major kim said calmly

" WAit~ How can we trust him? Wht if he does anything to Kahi-sshi?" Jiyoon asked worried.

"Dont worry~ Hes a singer, he got 10 days of community service because he didnt say hi to Seouls major's daughter......"

"PFTHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHa~ thts the stupidst reason ever! " jiyong broke into laughter. *hits rib with elbow ^ ^*  *turns pale-ish* *falls to the ground* " Owwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!"

"Omo~ Jiyong are u all right?! Im so srry i ACCIDENTLY jabbed u in the rib. Gwenchana?!" I said starcasitclly as i helped him up.

"Anyways~ Please pick him up at the front of town. in... 30 minutes. Annyong~ " the major said as he dashed out the door.

"W-WAIT~ Major Kim!!! i...dont....know....his....name...... :/"

 

how'd you guys like it?

anyways~ SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!! <33333333333333333333333