Headache?

Time Is Running Out

Chapter 2
Daesung POV

I woke up and stretched my arms in the air, a sudden pain down my back made me groan. I started blushing when I realized why I was in pain. ‘Guess we weren’t gentle yesterday’ I thought and looked to my left, looking for Seunghyun but he was out of sight. ‘Not always he wakes up first’ I yawned and carefully sat up, feeling the pain down my back grow bigger as I moved.

“I should get some pain kills .. “ I said and got dressed slowly. I went outside the room and heard familiar voices from the kitchen. I walked down the hall and peaked inside the room and saw Seunghyun together with Jiyong.

“What do you mean forgot?” Jiyong said, slightly annoyed as he crossed his arms over his chest.

“I mean what I said. I don’t remember this MAMA performance you are talking about” Seunghyun sighed and rested his head against his hand, he looked like he was in pain.

“We have been talking about this performance for a really long time! Don’t joke now with us Hyung”

I slowly walked inside and got their attention on me. I blushed when my eyes met Seunghyuns’ and then I looked at Jiyong.

“What are you to talking so loudly about this early in the morning?” I said and leaned against the wall.

“Hyung here is joking around and says he don’t remember that we are going to perform at MAMA this year” Jiyong said and glared at Seunghyun who continued to rest his head in his hands. I walked up behind him and slowly his shoulders.

“Need a painkill hyung?” I asked soft and he nodded, glancing up on me.

“My head is killing me” He mumbled soft and I walked to get painkills for him and me. I swallowed mine and sat down next to him with a pair of pills and glass of water.

“Here~”I said soft and gave him the pill. He swallowed it and quickly placed a kiss on my cheek, making my face heat up.

“Oy Oy~ what have we been missing out here?” Youngbae said and stopped in the door opening to look inside, smiling. I blushed more when I realized we haven’t told the others yet about what happened last night at the party. Seunghyun slowly took my hand in his and smiled at the others.

“We are a couple” He said and Youngbae smiled bigger. “Finally!” He exclaimed and held his arms up in the air before he ruffed our heads. “took you two long enough!” I blushed and smiled at him. I glanced at Jiyong who smiled at me but his face turned serious again in a second.

“It’s great hearing that, but Seunghyun hyung back to serious talk” He sighed and Seunghyun looked on him, seeming to be in deep thoughts. “Oh … wait MAMA, that’s right, I remember it now … we were going to hold a show there” He said and looked like he just got back a part of his brain. I looked worried on him. “Is he okay? He have been acting a little bit weird these past days … or is he just joking around?” I thought and drank up my water. Jiyong let out a sigh of relief. “Thank God, You are a horrible at making jokes hyung!” He hit Seunghyun’s head.

“Hyuuuuuungs!~” Our maknae came running into the room. “The car is here now, let’s go to YG and start practice! I got sweet moves to show you guys!” he exclaimed excited. I chuckled soft, Seungri always was so excited over training until we actually trained, then he complained about how much he wants to go home and sleep. After some minutes everyone was dressed and sat down in the manager car that started driving us to YG building. I was sitting next to Seunghyun who held his hand in mine. I blushed slightly and smiled for myself. His hand was so big and warm against my own, making me feel special when he slowly his thumb against my skin.

“Are you feeling better now hyung?” I asked him and gave him a smile. He looked back on me and returned the smile.

“I am feeling much better now~” He placed a quick peck on my cheek. “But I can’t understand why I suddenly get these lack of memory” I blushed and chuckled. “You are getting old hyung~” I joked and he pouted big and cute like he always does when I tell him he gets older. “Daesungie! I am not that old yet” He whined and I laughed at his cute expression. “Sorry hyung I had to tease you~” I said and a smirk was formed on his lips. “I will have to punish you for that later~” He purred soft into my ear and I felt my face heat up in a blush. I hit his chest soft and looked away embarrassed.

-oOo-
3rd POV

The car stopped in the parking house inside YG building. The five band members jumped out of the car and walked inside the entrance. They stopped to talk a little with the CEO before continue to their training room. Seunghyun yawned big and scratched his neck.

“Tired hyung?~” Daesung chuckled and smiled at him. Seunghyun nodded and stood behind Daesung, jumping up on his back.

“Carry me” His husky voice said and Daesung blushed. “Geeze you are heavy” he chuckled and walked with Seunghyun on his back. Seunghyun always had a thing for getting a piggy-back-ride from Daesung. They arrived to the training room and Daesung let Seunghyun down on the floor again but he kept hugging his neck.

“Let go of me hyung we are at work now~” Daesung sighed and tried to get out of his arms. “No” Seunhyung said and placed a kiss on his cheek before letting go. “Later then~”

Jiyong started the music and everyone got into their position. “Ready?” He said and smiled at the others. “There are still some months until MAMA but it’s better to be prepared! And we got a concert next week so we train to that also” He continued and everyone else nodded. He started the music and they all started training. They trained for some hours until Seungri sat down on the bench and groaned.

“I wanna go hoooome” He whined tired and Youngbae chuckled. “Just as we thought, Seungri already grow boring of this” He said and Jiyong shook his head. “ it up Seungri and continue” He said and smacked Seungri’s head soft. Seungri groaned and stood up again. Daesung watched them and chuckled. He glanced at Seunghyun who held his head in his hands.

“How are you hyung?” He asked worried and touched Seunghyun’s hands. Seunghyun looked up on him with pain written over his face. “I got a horrible headache” He mumbled as his vision got blurry.

“L-Leader!” Daesung stuttered nervously as he held around Seunghyun who slowly started to loose conscious.  Jiyong came over to him quick and helped him lay Seunghyun down on a couch in the room before he passed out. They laid a cold wet towel over his forehead and tried to wake him up. Youngbae ran out to get a medical person who could help them. Daesung held Seunghyun’s hand close and it slowly.

“It must been from lack of water he passed out” Jiyong said and patted Daesung’s shoulder. “We will make sure he drinks more water when he wakes up, and I will let him skip rest of the training today to get his strength back” Daesung smiled at him. “Thanks hyung” He said and looked back down on Seunghyun.
 Finally after some minutes Seunghyun started to wake up and opened his eyes. He groaned from pain and touched his head slightly. Daesung helped him sit up and held a water bottle against his lips.

“You need to drink hyung” He said and Seunghyun drank slowly. He coughed from pain and held in front of his mouth. He mumbled out a ‘sorry’ under his breath and grabbed the bottle again and drank it up. “Take it easy and relax now until we are done” Jiyong said and Seunghyun nodded. “Thanks leader”

The remaining four members continued with their training while Seunghyun was resting on the couch. He was deep in thoughts while his head slowly. “What is happening?” He thought and looked on Daesung.

-oOo-

After training was done and everyone got dressed after a well-deserved shower, everyone sat down in the car again planning on going to a restaurant to eat.  Seunghyun was feeling better again and was playing with Daesung’s hair in the car.

“Aish, hyung stop messing it up” He whined and tried to smack away his hands. Seunghyun chuckled at his cute whining and kissed his cheek soft. “Sorry Daesungie~ I’m so happy I just need to touch you~” He said and smiled. Daesung was happy too but he was still worried after Seunghyun passing out. “Are you sure you are feeling okay now?” He asked for the 100th time and Seunghyun answered like before with a ‘yes I am fine~’

Arriving at the restaurant the band members were guided to one of the finest rooms and sat down around the table. They ordered their food and the finest wine to drink along. Daesung only ordered water since he wasn’t really a drinker like the others.

“Good work everyone today!” Jiyong said and smiled at them. “I am so tired! It will be amazing to sleep later~” Seungri said and rested his head against his arm. “We know you won’t sleep, you always sit by your computer late at night!” Youngbae chuckled and everyone laughed when Seungri pouted cute.

The waiter arrived with the food and placed it on the table. He poured up the wine for everyone except Daesung who had his glass of water to drink. The food smelled delicious and they started eating and drinking the wine in peace. Seunghyun was drinking and smiling warm at Daesung who blushed.

“Alright no lovely dovely at the table while we try to eat” Jiyong warned and chuckled at the end. Seunghyun pouted and continued drinking his wine. When everyone had eaten up their food they continued drinking and talked with each other about upcoming concert and MAMA. Seunghyun was sitting quiet and drank.

“Why did you become so quiet all of sudden hyung?” Jiyong asked and shook his shoulder soft. Seunghyun looked up on him. “huh? Oh nothing, I just wondering why the food is taking so long” He answered and Seungri started laughing. “hyung we already ate up all our food! Are the alcohol talking?~” Seunghyun looked confused on him and then let out an awkward laugh. “a-ah … of course of course~” Daesung stood up suddenly and put on his jacket. “Let’s go back to the dorm hyung, before you drink too much” He said Seunghyun stood up slowly, not arguing or questioning it. “buuut stay!” Seungri whined and grabbed Daesung’s arm. “Aish, and you need to stop drinking too” He chuckled and took Seungri’s hand away. He went out to the car together with Seunghyun and helped him sit down. He sat down in the driver seat and drove home. Seunghyun was looking at Daesung’s face the whole ride, not letting him out of his eyes sight. Slowly he leaned closer and kissed his neck. Daesung gasped soft and almost drove over on the wrong side.

“h-hyung, don’t do it here” He blushed and tried to focus on driving but Seunghyun continued kissing his neck and his hand under his shirt. Daesung was able to drive to the dorm and stop the car before Seunghyun was getting too close onto him.  Daesung moaned soft when Seunghyun started to his crotch. “n-not in the car~” He breathes heavy and tried to stop Seunghyun’s hands from going further in the car. He groaned soft and looked up on Daesung. “You haven’t been feeling good today hyung, we shouldn’t do this” Daesung said and pouted. Seunghyun leaned up and kissed his lips passionately. “I feel much better now~ if I can have you in the bed~” he purred against his lips. Daesung blushed from his deep voice and nodded slowly. They got both off the car and went inside the dorm. Seunghyun pushed him against the wall and kissed him deep. They undressed each other from all the winter clothes and stood in the door opening. Seunghyun smirked and ran his hands over Daesung’s body before pulling him into his room, falling down onto the bed together. They embracing each other during the nightfall until morning once again came. 


A/N

-hides- ... -slowly come out- Omg I am so sorry for late update!!! -cries-
I have been up to alot .. shiet happening and school ... all work. 
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this update of Time Is Running Out! 

I will continue writing on the next chapter but I can't promise when it will come out ( hopefully faster than this slow chapter did OTL )
And I am also writing on the fanfic Love Game, I have not forgotten them I promise! I have been having a writers block and my mind is completely blank.

(Sorry if there is grammar mistakes as English isn't my first language!) 

Thank you all for subscribing to this fanfic! If you enjoy it; please leave a comment or a vote. It means alot <3