Only Chap.

The 5 Offenses Against Jinyoung's
“Your is cute.”
 
The words painted red on Jinyoung's cheeks. His back was to CNU, who was lounging on the ground in the pose of a e from a Manet painting. Jinyoung had been searching through their bookshelf for a music book he had let Sandeul borrow -who had claimed to have put it up- until such a comment was made. He was frozen, unsure of how to respond or where to look, his closet shyness breaking free and making a home in what was the room of his existence. CNU laughed, cruel amusement thoroughly knitted into it, “Just kidding~”
 
That was the first offense.
 
Jinyoung had decided to count them, keep them filed neatly in his mind, as if preparing a case to present to the court and get CNU's mouth thoroughly taped. It wasn't only the comments that made Jinyoung's head swirl with anxiety, it was his face -his grin. The second offense was in the car, when Jinyoung and Sandeul decided to battle for front seat -leaping over CNU's lap and scrambling to squeeze over the cup holder between the two front seats and plant their butts into victory. Sandeul ended up the victor, leaving Jinyoung to fall back next to CNU and apologize for any accidental injuries the pair might have given him. But when he looked over and was faced with a grin, a sly, satisfied, smirking grin, he felt the level of anxiety rise in him. He didn't have any floaties on, and his legs were stiff and he couldn't swim, and the dreaded words slithered out of the other's mouth as he began to drown, “Your is cute.”
 
The third and fourth offenses were right after the other. 
 
They left Jinyoung in a short coma after having drowned from the nervousness. It had been hot that day -a steamy summer morning that awoke the lighter sleepers of the dorm, leaving him empty in his room. Not only was Jinyoung a heavy sleeper, but he was an unconscious nudist. His body didn't wake him up just because it was hot, it made him strip till he was bare. That day was no different. CNU was the decided one to wake him up, and when he slipped in the room he took the opportunity to attempt how his mother used to wake him up -by gently rubbing at his back. Except for CNU, the opportunistic young man he was, decided to try to rub a bit lower, to a much softer, rounded, and perkier spot.
 
Yes, Jinyoung's .
 
And when CNU did so it took only a few seconds for Jinyoung to awake, roll over to immediately stop the offense, and let out a soundless squeak of shock. CNU laughed, petting Jinyoung, sadisticly enjoying the sight of him squirming so early in the morning. Jinyoung felt like he could have died right there, because he wasn't only hot from his oven of a room, but he was sweating from a small excitement that CNU had created, and the devilish grin that was starting to seem charming. When it spoke, though, calling it 'devilish' was much more fitting than 'charming'. “It's soft too. Soft and cute.”
 
“That makes me want to touch it even more.”
 
The fifth offense was the last. 
 
It was two weeks after the third and fourth offenses, on a night when Baro was at a press conference for a drama he was in, Sandeul was visiting his family, and Gongchan had gone to bed early. The two were in the living room, CNU lounging again like a e with Jinyoung sitting against the wall with his legs spread out in front of him. The two had been talking comfortably for a while, but there was a lack of things to say and the feeling of their relationship, if not changing it's title, being at it's peek. 
 
“Gongchan must have been tired.” Jinyoung stated quietly, glancing over at the black line under the door to the younger's room. CNU hummed momentarily in response, tugging gently at the hem of Jinyoung's shorts to draw his gaze over to him. Jinyoung expected him to speak, and he smiled kindly awaiting the words, only to be greeted by the devilish grin that rose the waters of his anxiety. He felt himself reddening, and he laughed awkwardly to try to get him to stop, playfully knocking at his head. “Stop it~”
 
“Why? Aren't I cute?” The Cheshire cat rolled onto his stomach, looking ready to pounce.
 
“You're hanging around Sandeul too much if you're asking me that...” Jinyoung's response faded as he spoke, an unease growing as CNU continued to look at him, grin eventually fading into a smile only sprinkled with mischief. The quiet moment suddenly felt like an opportunity to Jinyoung -a moment to clear the air, regain the dignity of his cheeks. It took him a few tries of opening his mouth to finally speak, his taciturn nature putting on a show for CNU. “When you used to compliment my ...” CNU's brows rose, his head nodding a little as a sign to continue. But Jinyoung was suddenly stuck. He was producing a million options of what to say, how to act, what facial expression to make, and the only thing he could make himself do was ask 'why' with a look on his face showing his anxiety. 
 
CNU laughed. 
 
His laugh crawled under Jinyoung's clothes and touched his body, shivered his spine, and the young was in a state of confusion as the cat crawled up next to him, his hands cupping his face. CNU's eyes locked onto Jinyoung's, the glint in them whispering of what was to come. Jinyoung squirmed soundlessly in response, CNU moving his left hand down to move in on his ear, murmuring into it.
 
“Your is mine.”