540 Of HunHan (part. 1)

540 Of HunHan

 

- China - 

Lying on his backyard, looking at the night sky with his hands behind his head, Luhan was deeply in thought. A lot of things were going through his head at the moment which he assumed was because of one certain person. He thought of his situation right now. Luhan was successful, career wise, but not "love wise". He earned a great title at the company where is he currently working, he was wealthy, he got all the things he wanted, he was still famous in China despite of EXO disbanding, he had his very supportive family, he had everything he could have wished for. Yet, Luhan felt empty. 

he had to admit, he still had dreams about Sehun. Every night, he felt like he was being haunted. Sehun would randomly pop into his head once in a while, which bothered his conscience. It irritated and annoyed him. Every time Luhan hears or sees the letter 's', that blonde bubble tea boy would always appear in his mind. 'Damn', he cursed Sehun for being too clingy. Sometimes, he gets this feeling that he missed sleeping with someone. And that 'someone' is Sehun, in particular. 

"Ugh, get your ing head straight, Luhan."  he told himself. "Quit depressing yourself over blondie."

 


 

- Korea -

Sehun now worked for a fashion and arts company as a co-director and designer. He loved his job and would spend most of the week out of his house. He decided to ditch the apartment where he used to live with the person he loved the most and move into a house that he bought for himself. Nonetheless, he made sure that he still gets to catch up and hang out with all of his EXO hyungs.......everyone, except Luhan. No matter how hard Sehun tried to forget him, he couldn't. He felt like he was genetically engineered to fall in love with Luhan and no one else. Sehun couldn't do anything but to accept the fact that he is still in love with that deer who left him out of nowhere, despite of all the things that happened between them. Besides, after 7 months, he ended up forgiving Luhan.

They had no communication, but sehn still considers him as a friend. He didn't even bother to ask his hyungs for Luhan's number after he deleted it. Sehun thought that if he texts Luhan, the deer would think that he was still running after him. Definitely, Sehun didn't want to be the chaser. He didn't want to be the "man-after-Luhan's-heart". But one thing was for sure, Sehun never regretted having Luhan as a part of his past.

 


 

"What if I move back to Korea?" Luhan asked as he help his mom prepare dinner. 

Frowning, Mrs. Lu asked "Why is that?"

"Well," he hesitated "-I was just thinking.....and besides, it's been a year and a half since I last went there."

"Is that the reason why?" His mother scoffed. "Luhan, you're if enough to decide for yourself. If that's what you want, then I'm fine with it. Plus, I guess it's about time for you to, you know." She shrugged "-have your own family, maybe."

Luhan tried to be serious and hold back his laugh. He snorted "A family? You think I'll have my family in Korea?" 

"I don't see why not."

"Well that's just silly mom." 

"Oh come on Luhan. Stop pretending. I know that you want to go back to Korea because of him."

Luhan raised his eyebrow, "because of who?" he asked. 

"Sehun." She mumbled. 

"What!? No!" Luhan said, defensively. "-what are you talking about? Stop aking things up, mom." 

"Yeah sure, I'm making things up" Luhan's mom joked. "Because I didn't hear you say Sehun's name thrice while you were sleeping."

 


 

-Present Korea -

"Happy birthday Chanyeol!!!!!!!!" They all said in a singing voice.

"Ya! Our happy virus is now old!" Kyungsoo teased.

"Ya! Listen," Chanyeol tried to get their attention and put his arm around Baekhyun's shoulder. "I would like to take this opportunity to announce that Baekhyun and I are already engaged." Surprised face were present as the news were said. Everyone congratulated the new couple. 

Sehun thougt "what if Luhan and I are still together? Will we get engaged too?"  he shook his head to snap out of his crazy thought. Something that he knew that would never happen. "Stupid Sehun. You are stupid. . Stop getting jealous. Damn it." 

 


 

Thinking of what his mom said, "Am I really that depressed to see that guy?!" Luhan asked his self in frustration. 

"I mean, he probably doesn't want to see me anymore after what I did to him! And by now he might have someone else in his life. He probably replaced me because, yeah sure, I deserve all this that I'm feeling right now."

"Damn it! Is this how it feels to regret letting go of someone? I mean, sorry won't even make things up for what happened. And even if am willing to make up, I have no assurance that he wants to do the same!" Luhan yelled. 

"Aish!! He probably doesn't remember me. He forgot me after all this time and after all we've been through. Ugh . He doesn't even bother to call or whatever. I don't hear from him anymore. I don't know if he's still alive or what. Ahh for 's sake, I hate this feeling. I hate myself. Why do I even have to feel this way for him again. I thought it was gone, but now it's back again. I'm going crazy."

He runned his hand through his hair in frustration "What the hell did you do to me! this . you. you Sehun-ah." 

 

A knock on the door startled Luhan and made him come back to his senses. His mom slammed the door open, "Will you please stop yelling at yourself and just book a flight to Korea? Please Luhan, for everyone's sake."

 


 

Busy with their upcoming fashion show, Sehun was feeling half dead physically.he would always stay up late finishing his own designed outfits with his assistant, Sunny. 

"Sehun oppa, I got you coffee. You're probably sleepy." Sunny said, cheerfully, as she hand Sehun the cup. 

"Thanks Sunny," taking a sip, "You should go hone now. Your parents might be looking for you."

With her happy aura, "It's fine. I told my mom that I willbe coming home late." Sunny smiled " and I can't let you do all this work alone. I will help you oppa!" She said in a singing voice. 

Sehun smiled, softly, "Alright, kid. Can you uhh," pointing at the table, " hand me those papers right there,"

"Okay!" Sunny replied.

Sehun liked being with Sunny. She was like a little sister to him. He felt a sudden vibration inside his pocket. Sehun reached for his phone and opened the message he received.

[From: Kris] 

"Sehun ah, are you busy?"

[To: Kris] 

"Kinda, what is it?"

[From: Kris]

"Have you heard about Luhan?"

Sehun frowned. He wondered why Kris was asking about Luhan all of he sudden. And of all the people, why would Kris ask him? 

[To: Kris]

"No. Why?" 

There was a long interval before Kris replied. Sehun kept checking his phone every now and then waiting for Kris's reply. It tooka while  before Sehun felt a vibration again. 

[From: Kris]

"Ahh never mind. Good night!"

Curiosity washed over Sehun. 

[To: Kris] 

"Ya! Tell me!" Sehun hesitated but ended up deleting what the typed

[To: Kris]

"Okay. Good night." Hitting the send button.

 


 

CHAPTER 2 COMING SOON. 

SORRY READERS. ITS ALMOST 3am. And I need to wake up at 6am for school so :( huhuhuhuhuhuhu pls wait for the next chapter to be uploaded. NO HATE PLEASE. HAVE MERCY ON MY EYES. AND UGH IM JUST USING AN IPAD TO UPDATE THIS FIC SO, ITS REALLY HARD. PLS UNDERSTAND. :) 

https://twitter.com/baekschanyeol