chapter 13

loving you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara starts to live with Chanyeol since graduation night. Also, he didn't let her to work at the bar anymore. He said he have reasons and she will know it. She just let him to do what he want. Then suddenly Sohee came to his house. She thought at first that she is looking for Chanyeol so she said that he will be back at night but she was suprised because it's her that Sohee wanted to see. Sohee said that someone wants to see her, though she is confused, she still came with her. Then, here she is, at Parks mansion house. She learned that Sohee is secretary of Chanyeol father and chanyeol father wants to see her.

"You may come in now." Sohee said. 

"How about you?"

"I'll just wait here outside."

She just nodded. Before coming in, she inhale deeply. Then she saw him at the very center of the room. It's definitely Chhanyeol father. They have strong resemblance. Now, she know what Chanyeol will look like if he will come to that age.

He immediately smiled upon seeing her. She doesn't know why but she feels light by seeing his smile.

"I finally met you. Sit down." she sit on the couch. They are facing each other. "I know that you are wondering why you are here in the first place." a brown envelope is on his side "Here." he gave it to her.

She opened it and she saw a picture of a handsome man. Her heart suddenly skip a beat, they have the same eyes and nose. Then an idea came in her mind. "Is this my father?" 

He nodded "His name is Hyun Suk. He is in mid 20s in that picture" 

"Where is he?"

His eyes became sad. He and Chanyeol had an expressive eyes. "He died 7years ago."

She felt her body stiffed. She doesn't know how to react but she feels her tears are now forming on her eyes so she bow her head. "Why?"

"Brain tumor." she did not respond "Your mother, Eun Joo was receptionist in one of your father's hotels. That time, your father was already managing their family business. When they met, they fell in love with each other instantly. Your mother was pregnant already with you when your father was diagnosed on his disease. He did not tell it to your mother, he just said that he will go overseas for some family business. But your father's parents are against in his relationship with your mother so they told her that he will not come back anymore. They are not aware on you're parent's condition. Your mother did not believe in them at first but when she heard it directly from your father, she just disappeared. Your father and I knew each other since we were kids. So, I know there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter