Prologue

Girl Mistaken

" Ah" I moaned as he whipped my chest with the rag. I arched my chest to his arm.

"Again I am so sorry" He said to me and he pulled my shirt open. I shivered as the gust of cold wind shot across my chest. " Nice job" He said to me " No scars" He traced my chest and I bite my lip.

"Ah" I couldn't speak anything else as hands seemed to warm my skin.

" I didn't mean to bump you in there, I am so sorry about splashing you with your drink" He said to me as he pulled off his jacket and covered me with it. " it is a good thing we are both guys"

I froze as his hands  grazed my s, he looked at me and I could see the slight fear in his eyes. He squeezed and I let out a quiet moan. I knew Jaejoong could tell I was blushing but he just kept feeling me up. " Really convincing" He said " I almost thought for a second you were a girl". All the blood in my body seemed to drain from me and I pushed him back.

" I am a girl!" I shouted at him.  Then he grabbed my chin.

" I know you wanna be a girl" damn it, I thought to myself as he looked at me dumb struck. How was I gonna get him to believe that I actually am a girl. He ran his finger across my lip and smiled. " Would you mind doing me a favor, but you will have to cover these up" He said " my mother may not believe it" he traced my chin and then across my neck. He let out a sigh " but I guess I could say my boyfriend is a transvestitte" I looked up at him, my eyes went wide.

" What do you mean, boyfriend?" I ask and he pulled back from me and smiled.

" You would be perfect"

" For what?'

" My mother wants me to marry a young girl named Amber, but I have no intrest in marrying right now and the only way my mother said she would leave me alone is if I was to be gay. And since we happened to met like this, I want you to pretend to be my boyfriend". He was crazy if he thought  I would actually be willing to do this for him. " I will pay you one hundred thousand dollars" He said. That would be the ammount I needed to help my father. I knodded to him. He smiled " Perfect" he then grabbed my cellphone from my pocket. "this is my phone number" He said " I want you to call me tommorrow at 2pm, I will give you the rest of the details".