The end? No... I'm just beginning.

Payback

"Why did you done that to me?" He said with a shaky voice.

"Really? You really don't remember? I cant look pretty different now, but my name didnt changed. My voice either. How come you didnt recognize me? Don't you even remember this name, Lee Hae Ra..." I said with a sarcastic smirk "From somewhere?"

"N..." Before he could even end the word, his eyes got wide open and his mouth gaped open. He finally matched the facts. "No... It can't be possible..." He mumbled in disbelief.

"Yes" My smirk got even wider.

"After all we past through toguether?" He look at me with teary eyes "I open up myself for you... It was just part of your little plan?" He was staring at the floor, his fists clenched tightly.

"And that" I raised his chin with my forefinger, making him stare straight at my eyes. Then I got closer to his ear and whispered "Is what made my revenge even sweeter"

"You're a monster."

"I am? I can be one, but remember: You're the one that made me be like this, Park ChanYeol.The only one. Who is the real monster here?"

              _____________________________________________________________________________________________

Understanding nothing? Well, I don't blame you. This story actually begins before it. And... Hi. How you saw before, I'm Lee HaeRa. But you guys can call me just HaeRa. Why am I doing this to him? Because he deserves it. Kinda long story...