1

Thinking 'Bout You

"Who grabbed my black leather jacket?" Dasom opened up her drawers, looked through her closet, and checked in the laundry room for her jacket, but couldn't seem to find it. She walked down the stairs, into the living room and stood in front of Sooyoung, with her hands on her hips. 

"My leather jacket? Have you seen it?" Sooyoung looked up at her and slightly chuckled before pointing at the other couch. "It's under the pillow." Dasom nodded and picked up the pillow to reveal her jacket. She smiled and grabbed it, putting it on. "Thank you. Hm, I'll be out for a bit. I have some things to do. I'll be back before dinner. If you need anything, call me, okay?" Sooyoung nodded without looking away from the magazine she was reading. Dasom rolled her eyes and grabbed her keys, walking out of the house. 

She admired the scenery of the light blue sky and shining sun. Ever since she could remember, Dasom loved to walk around and enjoy the little things in life. She would stare at families enjoying their day in the park or watch the birds fly around. She continued walking while looking up into the sky before she bumped into someone. 

"Watch it! Jesus Christ, woman. Watch where you're going next time." Dasom slightly bowed her head before continuing to walk, ignoring the stranger's remarks. She simply didn't care. It wasn't the first time this had happened. Everyday, she would get lost in her thoughts and she would bump into someone. Everyday,  someone, would tell her the same crap, over and over again. She learned to not pay much importance to it. They would get over it eventually. If you were to call her rude, she would just shrug. It didn't matter to her what people said. 

She slid her hands into her jacket pockets and wandered around until she felt her phone vibrate. She pulled it out and read that it was from Lydia. 

'Aye, come to the dance studio, yeah? I'll wait here for you.' Dasom chuckled and started making her way to the dance studio. After 15 minutes she finally arrived and walked into the studio, being greeted by the sight of Lydia dancing. 

"Woah there, sunshine. Nice moves you got there. Mind teaching me a few?" Lydia stopped what she was doing and turned to face Dasom with a grin on her face. "I would. But, evey time I try, you find an excuse to get out of it." They both laughed and Dasom nodded. "You're right. I don't have the right moves. And if I were to try dancing, well, won't that look weird?" Lydia walked over to her bag, shaking her head and took a drink of water. "Nah, anyone can dance. Some just have more time. It takes time, you know?" Dasom walked around the studio, looking at her reflection and shrugged. "Lydia, who's that?" She pointed outside the window. Lydia turned her head and chuckled. "That's Jaebeom. He came in today and crap. I haven't actually spoken to him." Dasom nodded and took a deep breath. "Let's go. I'll wait for you outside." Dasom spoke, walking outside. 

She looked up to the sky and sighed. As she was waiting for Lydia, she heard footsteps approaching from the side before seeing someone walk over to the so called 'Jaebeom'. 

"Ready to go, bro?" He asked. "Yeah.." Jaebeom lowered his voice, making it difficult for Dasom to hear. "..Can we stall for a moment? I want to talk to someone before we leave." Junhyung stared at Jay for a moment before chuckling. "Alright. Who's the special lady that we're waiting for?" Dasom raised an eyebrow at the mention of 'Special Lady'. "Shh, shut it!" Jay punched Junhyung on the chest and rolled his eyes. "Keep it down. Someone can hear you.." Both men turned their heads to stare at Dasom as she just stared back with cold eyes. Junhyung looked back at Jay. "Who bit this girl?" Junhyung remarked seeing how cold Dasom seemed. All heads turned to see Lydia walking out while grabbing her hair up. 

"Aye, Dasom. Let's go?" Dasom lifted her chin up, motioning to Jay. Lydia turned to look at him and bowed her head. "What's going on?" Dasom flatly spoke. "This guy wanted to talk to you or something. I'll get going. Catch up to me." She nodded and turned around, walking away. What Dasom didn't realize was that Junhyung's eyes were on her the whole time. He cracked a small smile and continued watching her. 

"What was it that you wanted to talk about?" Lydia asked. Jay was dying on the inside, but attempted to be cool. "Hey, Lydia. I'm Jay, pleasure meeting you." She nodded. "Same here. Is that all you wanted to say?" Junhyung mentally laughed at Jay. "No. Well, yeah. I thought it'd be smart to introduce myself, since you know? We're going to be dancing together.." Lydia chuckled and nodded, stepping back. "Well, Jay. Thanks for doing so. Nice meeting you, Jay and you are?" She asked. Junhyung waved, introducing himself. "I'm Junhyung. His friend." He said. "Well, nice meeting you, Jay and Junhyung. I gotta get going now. See you tomorrow." She waved, turning around and catching up to Dasom. 

Jay stared at her and sighed, slapping the back of his hand to his forehead. "What the hell, man? Did I just make a fool out of myself?" Junhyung laughed and began to walk. "Naw, you already are a fool." Jay groaned and followed Junhyung. 

Lydia and Dasom walked home, opening the door to the smell of food. "Seems like she finally cooked. Smells good." Lydia said as Dasom nodded. Lydia set her bag down and walked into the kitchen, following Dasom. "I'm not hungry. But, can you save me a plate? I'll eat it later." Sooyoung nodded, carefully watching Dasom. "Sleep well." Both Lydia and Sooyoung said as Dasom walked up the stairs into her room. "She's fine. This isn't the first time this happens. Give her time." Both nodded and went back to doing their own thing. 

Dasom laid down onto her bed, pulling the covers up and closed her eyes, soon falling asleep.