Déjà Vu

Dreams Come True

I was trembling as I walked into my class. Please don't let it be real. I repeated in my mind over 10 times. After I look around the classroom I sigh in relief and take my seat in the back of the classroom. "You alright?" my best friend, Izzy (Isabella), asks me as she sits down in the desk next to mine. "Huh? Oh, yeah. I-I'm fine fine." I stutter. "Don't lie to me. What's wrong love?" I sigh and face her. "I had this dream- nightmare last night and now I'm just really paranoid." I whisper. "Do you want to tell me what happened in this nightmare?" "Do I have a choice?" she shook her head." Well I-" I was cut off by "oohs" and "oh my gosh's" that came from everyone else in my class. Izzy and I turn our heads to see what all the ruckus was about. My heart dropped and I couldn't breathe properly. Izzy looked back at me and when she saw the state I was in her eyes widened and she began to panic. "___? Are you okay? ___ ?!" She yelled causing everyone to look in our direction, eyes widen just like Izzy's. I looked at everyone, then my eyes locked with his. He smirked and waved. I jumped out of my seat and rushed out of the classroom, bumping into him. Tears were blurring my vision. I could hear Izzy yelling after me while following me. 

"Stop!" she yelled once we got down the hallway. I stopped, sliding down the wall tucking in my legs. "Please tell me what just happened in there!" she begged, sitting next to me. "F-fine..."

Flashback

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock. I do my morning routine, tiredly. The walk to school was a blur. When I walk into class everyone's eyes are on me. Some looked shocked, while others look amused or sorry. Why is everyone looking at me like that? I think. Putting my head down, I walk to my seat. Soon, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see him. Wu Fan, now know as Kris. "Hey ___. Miss me ?" he smirks. My eyes open so wide, I thought my eyes were going to pop out of their sockets. "K-Kris?! Why are you here ?" I ask getting up. " I miss you so much, so I decided to come back." he responded, walking closer to me, causing me to back up. "You should leave. I don't want any t-trouble." He just smirks again, knowing I'm scared. "Don't be like that baby. I thought you loved me." "Exactly. Loved. Past tense." I had enough of this. I stop backing up. "Like I said, you should leave. Now​." I say through my teeth. "Ooh. Looks like someone learned how to take up for themselves." he smiled. Not this signature smirk, but an actual smile. Before I could respond, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the classroom and dragged me into the hallway. When he stopped I broke out of his grasp. "What do you want from me?! Just go back to Korea and never come back. No one wants you here." I yell. I could see students poking their heads out of the doors and through the windows. "Stop it. You're causing a scene." he said quietly. " I don't care!" I yell back at him. "That's it" he mumbles before picking me up, throwing me on his shoulder, and speed walking out of the school to his house. For the first few minutes, I screamed, punched and kicked. But realizing it wouldn't change anything, I gave up. Once we got into his house he threw me on the couch and crawled on the couch, hovering over me. I could feel his breath on my lips. "Listen. The reason I'm really here is-" 

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock.

End of Flashback 

"So that's why you were so freaked out?" she asked. I nodded my head. "The scary thing is, my morning went exactly like it did in my dream. I was unusually tired as I did my morning routine and I ended up having to walk here because my mom had to leave earlier than usual. So that's how I knew something was wrong." " So you had déjà vu?" "Exactly." "Well, we have to go back to class you know." "I know" I sighed once again. "Maybe he's here for a good reason..." she mumbled as we stood up. "You're kidding me right?" I ask, shocked at her words. "Yes. you said he was in the middle of telling you why he was here before your stupid alarm clock woke you up. So just give him the chance to explain to you why he's here." "You're crazy!" "No. I'm thinking logically." she argued. "No you're not. You know what he did to me!" "Maybe he had a good reason for that too, Just please, promise me that before the week ends, you'll talk to him. If you still hate him afterwards, that's fine but please?" she begged stopping in front of the classroom door. "Why do you want me to talk to him so bad?" I ask. She just looks at the ground and sighs. She knows something I don't. "Just... please?" "Whatever" I sigh and roll my eyes, "Pinky promise?" she asks putting her pinky in the air. Is she serious right now? "Fine," I connect our pinky's and thumbs. "Let's go" she says opening the door. I walk in first and all eyes are on me. "Can I help you?" I ask bitterly. Everyone just looks away and continues doing what they were doing before. Everyone but Kris. I just look at him while I make my way to my desk. He raises his eyebrows and smirks at me. But I just scoff and take out my notebook and pen. I'm not letting you win so easily this time Kris.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soooo. Did you like it? If so, subscribe because I don't if it's good enough to continue. (I realllly want to though.) And comment. :]