Final

Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another short story again :) 

 

 

Today is the day. After 3 years we know each other, trusting each other, Sunny finally belongs to me. We will getting married today.

 

I see her walking inside the church with my father-in-law to be. She looks so beautiful, stunning. She's perfect. The way she looks at me, the way we looks to each other, only us can describe the feelings. I know that she's nervous to death. We purposely did not texting, calling each other for a week. I'm terribly missing her so much. We never seperate for a long time. If so, we will still contact each other. But not for now. My ex-girlfriend, Jung Sooyeon keep disturbing me. Texting me, calling me. I know she purposely did that. But my love is all for Lee Soonkyu. 

 

"Kim Sunggyu, will you love, live and be there through ups and downs of your life with Lee Soonkyu?"

 

"Yes, I am"

 

"And Lee Soonkyu, will you live, love, and always be there through your ups and downs of your life with Kim Sunggyu?"

 

"Yes I do" said Sunny.

 

"I now announce you to be a husband and wife now. You may kiss the bride"

 

We kiss We can hear all the guest clapping but at that time, the world is ours. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter