Sudden Hospitality

Tug of War of Love

“Chaerin~ah! It’s already 7 in the morning! Don’t you have morning class?” yelled Chaerin’s mom while she take Chaerin’s blanket. Chaerin seems not bothered by her mom’s painful voice and just dragging his body to another side of her bed.

“Ya Chaerin~ah! Ppalli ireona!” now, her mom is shaking her body. Finally, she gave up.

“Aigo eommaaaaa, I’m so tired. No, I don’t have morning class. Now, leave me aloneee. I want to sleep,” said Cherin while searching her blanket but her eyes still closed.

“Really? But Jiyong told me that you have morning class. And now, he is in the living room, waiting for you to go to the collage with him,” said her mom while opening the window.

“MWO?!” yelled Chaerin in disbelief, her eyes are fully opened now. Aigoooo, what’s wrong with this namja? Thought Chaerin.

“Yep. Now, you better prepare yourself to go with him in 10 minutes,” said her mom calmly and walk downstairs.

Chaerin has no choice but to follow her mom’s order. She quickly take a bath and pick her clothes. It is just a plain blue jeans and sky blue colored polo shirt. Then, she choose her shoes. It is a grey Adidas sport shoes. Now she is ready, and she quickly run to downstairs.

“Aigo Chaerin~ah! You make Jiyong waits you for 20 minutes,” her mom lectured her again.

“Anniya, eommonim. It’s not too long for me,” said Jiyong, showing his gummy smile. Now, what’s with the sudden hospitality? I can’t predict this namja, thought Chaerin.

“Mom, it was just 20 minutes,” defend Chaerin when walking to the dining table just to find an empty plate.

“Where’s my sandwiches?” yelled Chaerin and turned to her mom whose hand is in jiyong shoulder now, patted him like he is her son.

“I didn’t make some. Before I started to make it, Jiyong called, said that he want to take you for breakfast,” said her mom calmly.

Chaerin stare at her mom with disbelief. Or should writer said, an are-you-kidding-me stare. Jiyong seems so calm with Chaerin act. I should used to saw this, Chaerin annoying yet cute act, thought Jiyong.

“Eommonim, we should get going now,” said Jiyong while bowing at Chaerin’s mom. Collects eomma’s attention, eo? Thought Chaerin.

“Ah ye~ You will take care of her, won’t you?”

“Of course, eommonim. Chaerin~ah, come on”

When they were inside Jiyong’s car, no one try to break the silent. Jiyong keep his sight to the road and Chaerin’s keep her sight outside the car. They are so into their thought. After a very very very very long silent, Jiyong finally try to break the silent.

“Emmm so, Chaerin~ah. Where is your favorite restaurant?”

“Don’t have any,” said Chaerin with no interest at all.

“Then, can we heading to my favorite restaurant?” ask Jiyong, try to keeping his cheerful tone. This girl isn’t just an ordinary girl, thought Jiyong.

“Up to you. Erm, Jiyong-ssi, can I ask you something?”

“Yes sure, go ahead,” said Jiyong while smiling, imagining Chaerin will ask : ‘Why are you so handsome today?’ or something like that.

“What’s with sudden hospitality? You know that we didn’t close at all,” said Chaerin straightforward.

Chaerin sight still outside the car, but when suddenly she hears Jiyong laughing instead of answering her question, she turned to look at Jiyong in disbelief. After laughing for one minute non-stop, finally he managed to answers her question.

“Because I feel like I’m starting to like you,”

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers, nice to know you:)