Chapter II

Promise me, okay?

Hello! I'm sorry again for my late update and thankyou for my 7 lovely subscribers! Sorry in advance for my grammar.. I'm not good at it.. Thankyou for reading in advance! LOVEYOU

this update is kinda short! I'll try to make it longer next time! domo arigatou gozaimasu~

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

“But we promised each other Mom!!” Himchan shouted at her mother, giving enough reason to stay. He and Junhong promised each other, they even did the pinky promise so it should not be broken.

 

“Himchanchan.. we can’t leave you here… you are still young baby.. Maybe someday we will be back here for good.. but for now we need to go with your dad.. arasso?” His mom cooed.

 

“NO! I WILL STAY HERE! I.. *sniff* I CAN.. I can live by myself!! I’m a big boy now! I-I can’t go with you, mom! I have to keep our promise!!” Himchan is a sobbing mess, he continued shouting that he will not go with his family when his father interrupted him and told him to quiet down and bid his Goodbye to his dear friend Junhong. His father threatened him that if he doesn’t stop right now, he won’t be able to say a proper goodbye to Junhong.

 

“I h-hate you!! You are self*hiccup* you are selfish!!” He ran out of the room and went outside the house, leaving the door open. He run as fast as he can to Junhong’s house. He is still a sobbing mess when he knocked on the door and was greeted with Junhong’s mother.

 

 

“Omo! Why are you crying Hime?” Junhong’s mother hugged him and rub his back in circle, trying to comfort Himchan.

 

“Umma? Who’s there?”

 

“Baby, c’mere, it’s Himchan… and he’s crying..”

 

“Hh..Himchan!!” Junhong hurriedly went to Himchan’s side, grabbing his face and lifting it up gently. He asked the latter if why he is crying and just answered with another sob.

 

“ssh.. Shh.. everything’s alright.. don’t cry Hime.. tell me what’s wrong when you’ve calmed down, arasso? Let’s go inside now.”

 

Junhong guided himhan inside their house and let him sit on their sofa.

 

“I’ll just get water in the kitchen okay? Stop crying?” he caressed Himchan’s face and softly wiping the tears away.

 

“Junhongie~”

 

“Nae, Hime? Do you feel better now?” Junhong caressed Himchan’s face with the back of his hand.

 

“I have something to say to you, promise me you won’t get mad at me” small sob and tears started to flow on his face.

 

“O-okay, I promise, just stop crying…it hurts me when I see you crying Hime”

 

“MomandDadareleavingandtheywantmetogowiththembecausetheythinkI’mstillababyandbecauseofMyDad’sworkwehavetoleave”

 

“What? Your'e leaving!?” That’s the only words that Junhong caught because the other are blurred.

 

“Nae” Himchan answered, lowering his head down and avoiding the other’s curious eyes. “It’s because of Dad’s work that we have to leave… But! But I will keep my promise and I will be back for you! Please don’t get mad at me. Himchanchan loves you and I will always write you messages.”

 

What Himchan said made Junhong’s heart crumpled to pieces and seeing Hime’s crying face does not make it all better. He hugged Himchan and whispered that he will also not forget their promise and will wait for Himchan to get back. He promised to write back. He also promised to be a good husband when Himchan’s back.

 

 

 

 

 

He promised to go with Himchan at the airport the next day.

 

 

 

 

 

And that was the last time they will be seeing each other for a long time.


sooooo I don't know in what age they will meet, do you have any suggestion guys? *wiggles eyebrows*
And also I don't know in what age they parted.. heehee gomen gomen..

thankyou for reading again! <3

spread himlo loveu loveu~

-Daffodil