My Best Friend Park Chan Yeol

The Heiress Who Believed In Soulmates

"Birdbrain! Help me hold these! When a girl is struggling you're supposed to help them first"

"We'll you're not a girl" The male scoffed "geeze only I can handle your rough personality"

"What did you say Park Chan Yeol?!"

The latter swooped down and pulled the handled of the shopping bags away from the petite girl's fingers

"Yah Yoonji! Call me oppa. I hate when you call me by my full name, it bugs me"

"I know. That's why I say it on purpose"

The boy rolled his eyes and sighed in defeat

"Come on. Let's get you home before Uncle Lee get's upset. The sun has already set!"

Yoonji smirked in satisfaction, following behind Chanyeol in an unbearably slow speed. But if its to tick him off she held her hot temper in, silently waiting for him to turn around and notice the difference in distance

"Hey! Not too fast!" She teased

In panic, Chanyeol rushed back "Are you insane?!! Do you know your dad will skin me alive!?"

There was only one person, besides Chanyeol's father that he feared from the bottom of his heart, Lee Suk Chul

Chanyeol shook away the thought of Yoonji's father and quickly took action

The male stepped behind her and forcfully pushed the heiress forward 

"If I go down you're coming down with me!" Chanyeol pouted

The girl chuckled

That's what she loved about her best friend, Channie oppa or PARK CHAN YEOL if she wanted to irritate him (it depended on her mood)

Only he in this whole world would have the guts to stand up to the spoiled brat of an heiress (or so she thought)

 

A deep and powerful voice boomed "Chanyeol"

"Yes s-sir" Chanyeol stuttered "I'm sorry sir. I really tried to get her home on time but..."

The man patted Chanyeol firmly on the shoulder "My son you have done well. You're improving on the time"

"Right?! He's forcing me to go home way too early daddy! It's like a whole ten minutes earlier than yesterday! My precious shopping time is ruined by him!"

Yoonji's father bursted into a laughing fit, holding on to his round belly

"You have done very well, son." The old man cackled "ain't she something?"

Chanyeol chuckled along "Yes, Uncle Lee. You're daughter sure is one of a kind" 

"Run along and there's food on the table. Tell Ahjumma to warm it up first."

"Yes daddy" Yoonji skipped towards the large kitchen

"Chanyeol"

Chanyeol swiftly turned around "Yes sir?"

"How's the family business coming along? I haven't talked to your father in a while"

"My father hasn't been too well lately. When he feels better I'll tell him to call you"

"Sure, tell him I'll visit him sometime soon. I have some important issues to discuss with him"

"yes, I'll be sure to pass on your message Uncle Lee" The young one respectfully bowed slightly and went off

 

"Yah Lee YoonJi"

YoonJi looked up from the table, wide eyed and startled round brown eyes met with Chanyeol's eyes. was overstuffed, with noodles hanging out the edge of her lips.

Chanyeol tsked at the scene before him. "What are you? A squirrel?" He scoffed as he sat himself across the table from Yoonji.

Yoonji swallowed and swiped away the remnants of food with a napkin "I was hungry! I didn't eat lunch or dinner"

"Because you were too occupied with clothes!" Chanyeol smirked

"That's because it was the new-" The maid chuckled at the same argument they had yesterday while she placed a plate before the male.

Chanyeol murmured "Thank you Ahjumma"

"Ahem. It was the new arrivals. They always tell me when new arrivals come in"

"What! Liar. They don't even need to tell you. You're at the mall every single freaking day. Don't you ever get tired of shopping?"

"Is that even a real question?" Yoonji glared, pointing her fork in Chanyeol's direction 

With two hands in the air, Chanyeol rolled his eyes "See! You're so hostile when it comes to shopping"

~~~

A/n: I know this is a short update but I made a lot of changes. Like character and some plot changes. I'll update when I can since break is coming up!

Thanks for reading! Please comment it means a lot to me! <33

Until next time enjoy these pics ;D