the bear vs. the swan

LJoe's fanfic revenge
At a certain part of an island, where creatures great and small converge and live out their lives in a condition known as harmony, six unlikely friends were huddling together in the forest discussing the things that they like and those that they LIKE-like.

"I like fish-crackers." said the trout, his lips swollen because he had just woken up.

"I thought fish eat shrimps?" asked the MARVELOUS-swan.

"Shrimps have that pointy-thingy on their heads.  It's hard to swallow those, it pokes you as it goes down the throat." the trout explained.

"You have a throat?" the werewolf-look-alike-bunny asked curiously, but the trout took offense and said "Shut up you hulk-bunny and just keep eating your carrots."

The bunny tried to be impassive but the trout's outburst hurt him and his eyes started to water.  He turned his back on the gathered friends and let the carrot that he was munching fall to the ground and swiped at the tear that almost fell from his duchenne-y eyes.  His lips were quivering, his nose was twitching and his breath was ragged, all of it trying to signal the oncoming outbreak of a wailing.

The ever-considerate sea lion, with perfectly-shaped-eyebrows, siddled next to the to the hulk-bunny and put a flipper on its shoulders and consoled him by promising him things like ice cream, cake, pie, coffee, etc. 

The bunny ears perked up at the mention of coffee and his face looked up at the sea lion, "Really, you'll buy me coffee?"
(Changhyun-ah, you should buy me coffee too!)

"Yes.  And you can have all the carrot cake that you want!"  And added in a whisper "And we're going to make that fishy-trout pay!" and looked at the penguin who winked, first from the left eye then on the right, signalling the intended partnership in a plan to get back at the fish.

To continue the conversation.

"Penguins eat fish."  the penguin winked at the fish.

"Just try it!  You don't have teeth do you?  You'll have to eat me alive, don't you?!  Wanna know what indigestion mean?"  the fishy-lip-trout threatened.

"Polar bears eat fish too plus we have massive jaws and teeth that can tear open soda cans." the white carnivore declared and added,  "And penguins too.  Most tasty!  And..." he glanced at the sea lion and drew back his lips, baring his pearly-white teeth.




For the information of the reader, bears are not always so cute and cuddly, take for example this polar bear.  I have no idea why so many Angels find him squishy and huggable when in reality he's just a blub of lipids with very thick fur.  But regardless, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...i'm just saying...

Let me twist this a little bit, I know Angels looooooove the maknae line...




The sea lion twisted his head, and half of his body, to stare at the polar bear with his beady eyes and twitched his nose, causing his whiskers to tremble a little, and clapped both his flippers together "Can you eat something as cute and innocent as me?" and raised his well-trimmed-eyebrows while blinking his glistening eye beads rapidly .  If the sea lion had back pockets, he would be in the position of the 'NMPOY' y 'back-pocket-dance'. (That is, IF he had back pockets...)

The white bear was taken aback by the unexpected reaction and the way that the sea lion's body was contorted in an excitingly appealing way that he did not notice his breath hitch and forgot to breathe.

"The polar bear and the sea lion, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I..." the MAGNIFICENT-swan was suddenly forbidden to continue the chant because the polar bear was unable to hold his breath anymore and exhaled with a growl accompanied by saliva flying everywhere.

Everyone panicked and immediately ran, waddled, flopped, hopped and whatever else their feet might do, to avoid the enzyme-rich body fluid.

The swan tried to run behind a boulder but his little webbed feet was too short for the sudden sprint and was hit by the unexpected fluid shower.  "Yuck!"

The bear nonchalantly brushed his fur and laid down, not comprehending why the group surrounding him suddenly disappeared.

The swan lifted his wings and clear liquid ran down the feathers to drop, glob by glob, onto the ground.  "I can't believe it! How dare this white thug ruin my beautiful feathers.  Don't you know how much it costs to bleach out my feathers and iron it out to perfection?!"

"I have to wake up before the sun comes up to go to the salon and when I walk out, every head turns in my direction to admire the flawlessness of my entire being, from head to feet.  And now, you...you...punk, destroyed my pristine-ness!" the pissed-but-still-ADMIRABLE-swan hollered.

"YOU!"  the swan pointed a sogging index-feather at the bear.  "Why did you have to open your mouth so wide that saliva splatters everywhere!  Look!  Look at what you did to my gorgeous feathers!"

"What about it?"

"Do you have any idea how much I adore my image?  I need to be trendy and visually appealing all the time to encourage love and fidelity.  How am I supposed to embody that if I have soaking, dilapidated feathers like this?!"

"I don't understand what you're talking about.  Unlike you who has to go searching for ways to beautify yourself, I have natural handsomeness handed from parents to offspring so I'm always embodying the very core of beauty and self-esteem bestowed only to the lucky ones." the polar bear retorted.

The swan's nostrils flared at the insolent reply and decided to teach the rude creature some manners. 

While the white creature was coolly lounging on the forest floor, the swan took to air and unsheathed the claws hidden in his webbed feed, intending to land on the bear.  But the bear was quicker than lightning and swiftly rolled away from the oncoming swan and lurched to his feet.

But the bear did not know that the real intention of the swan was to launch his secret trap, which the bear did not see because he was not wearing his prescription glasses, that he's supposed to wear because of nearsightedness.  And he fell into the trap. 
(YES! *fist pump*)
 

<Slow motion rewind
As the swan flew and stretched out the hidden claws, he took out some colored balls from the hidden pocket within his back, near the XXX gland, and adjusted his tail feather to land on the left side to make sure that the visually incapacitated bear would roll to the right, and quickly rolled the balls to exactly where the bear was going to be.
 

> Play at normal speed: 
As the polar bear lurched to his feet, he stepped on one of the colored balls and broke the glass.  Blue-colored smoke emerged and at this sudden happening, the bear confusedly took a step back and crunched more glass balls with his huge feet. Soon enough the whole area surrounding the bear was filled with smoke of every color.

"YEAH!  GO! GO! SWAN!" the penguin cheered, smiling thoroughly and winking. 

The trout was opening and closing his mouth, like he couldn't believe that the huge polar bear was in a losing situation...or maybe he's just having difficulty breathing because he's been out of the water too long. 

The hulk-bunny was now grinding the 10th carrot with his teeth, like a blender, because of the tension and suspense.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" the bear howled while the colored smoke was clearing away.  And everyone beheld the most colorful polar bear ever! 
(revenge! ha ha ha)

Red, brown, blue, purple, yellow...and all other colors whose names are too long to list is now covering the polar bear's fur.

"You might be taller than me.  You can have adamantium claws.  You can even squash me with your huge weight.  But my vivid-rainbow-complexion-mystic-balls technique will always win!"

The now-multicolored-bear was going to attack again, with full force this time, but the sea lion placed himself between the two "STOP! this is the trout's fault" pointing a flipper at where the trout had been...

"B-b-but my white fur!  I-i-i-it's ruined!" the bear looked down on himself with sagging shoulders.
 
"Don't worry too much about it."  the sea-lion consoled.
 
"B-b-but...everyone likes me b-b-because my fur is white and s-s-soft"  the bear sniffed with quivering jaws.
 
"Your fur is still soft and it doesn't matter what color you are, you're still my squishy-fluffy-bear!"  the affectionate sea-lion tried to put both flippers around the bear's waist but it wouldn't go around so he just settled to hugging his leg.

The swan came to the bear and looked up with imploring eyes, "I'm sorry, I'll have one of the salon stylists dye your fur back to white." and smiled a very gentle and genuine smile.

"Really? You'll do that for me?" the astonished rainbow-furred bear asked softening at the sight of the kindly smile.

"Sure, I know you didn't really mean to spray your spittle.  I just got so angry because of your cockiness." the most-FORGIVING-swan replied.

"I'm sorry too for not thinking of your hardships to make yourself presentable." the humbled-bear expressed.

Meanwhile, the trout was sneakily flopping backwards as the exchange of apologies and fluffiness was happening but the bunny blocked his path and started tapping the carrot he was holding onto his other hand.

"Okay! Okay!  I'm sorry too for causing you to cry.  I'll make it up to you and to everyone.  C'mon, I know of this really cozy place where they serve coffee, cakes, bubble tea and other drinks.  They just opened a new branch near here."  the fish-lipped-fish said.

Becuase everything was already settled, everyone went to the place of edible fluids and sweets with the swan waddling beside the penguin, the sea lion being carried in the arms of the bear, and the trout hopping away at the back of the bunny.

And so goes another day in the lives of the six creatures, including the all-time-king-of-AWESOMENESS-swan.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Byunghun wasn't sure he wrote it right (this was his first time, after all) or if he was able to get the meaning across (that he is one very good looking and very generous person).  And that Jonghyun needs a lesson

So, he started to write in another blank page but saved this story first, just in case the new story didn't work out well.
 
 
~END~
 
 
 
A/N:  So this was Byunghun first draft which didn't make the cut in the fic TEEN TOP FANFICTIONS written by Teen Top

Byunghun's second draft can be found at Chapter 5 "Love is a waiting game"