Ignore

Play by the Rules

"BOO!"
Seohyun looked up to a grinning Kyuhyun. She was so used to it, she had no response for his action anymore. The first time he did this, she was shocked, screaming at the top of her lungs.
The second time happened and her screaming was just as loud. Soon she found out that the boy is doing it just to make fun of her.
"Don't you get tired doing the same thing?" Seohyun asked slightly annoyed.
"Nope" A short answer from Kyuhyun as he took the seat opposite her at the park.
"Well, I do"
"It is funny, the way you would scream"
"But I don't do that anymore"
"Really?"
Seohyun looked at Kyuhyun in disbelieve. Fine, I'll just ignore him.
"You're trying to ignore me, aren't you? That won't work"
He looked at her as if trying to challenge her.
"Oppa...Kyuhyun OPPA... if you don't mind, I've got tons of assignments to finish here". She stresses the word oppa, as she's calling him unwillingly.
"Aww...do you need any help with that" Kyuhyun pointed at her pile of textbooks teasingly.
"No. I'm fine....as long as you don't disturb me, that is"
"Fair enough. I've got my exams too"
Kyuhyun gave a sigh looking at the pile of textbooks that mountains up - both his and hers. They continued their revision in silence with a little sigh escaping from their mouth every now and then.
Unknowingly, they would look at each other naturally when the other is focusing on his or her studies but the attention will always falls back to their studies.

 


It was another boring day for Yoona. Her best friend, Yuri had left her alone because she had a date with her Yesung oppa. At the corner of Yoona's eyes, she spotted a familiar looking guy. Yoona instantly beamed at the presence of the boy and immediately rushes to his way.
"Oppa!" Yoona called cheerfully making the boy turned to the direction of the voice.
From a distant, Donghae could see Yoona walking towards him with the bright cheerful smile that's always plastered onto her face.
"Oppa...what are you doing today? I am bored...why don't we.."
"I have practice to go to" Donghae cut her off.
"Oh..." is all Yoona could mutter out, showing a bit of dissappointment.
Looking at the changed expression Donghae sighed and continued, "We will go some other day, ok?"
He suggested and Yoona nodded in agreement. Donghae gave her a small smile and patted her head before excusing himself because he will be late for the football practice.
Looking at Donghae's back as the boy continued his way, Yoona couldn't help but notices the gloom on his face when he was talking to her earlier.
Donghae was usually very bright, always smiling all the time but he was different today and a bit distant from her too.
Are all her oppas ignoring her now? With Kyuhyun always with Seohyun and now Donghae too.
Yoona sighed thinking about her situation. Just then she decided to cheer herself up with a little treat to the ice cream shop.
Cheer up, Yoona. Ice cream for me! Sme smiles thinking about the sweet dessert. Indeed, she is Yoona after all.

 

A short update for the long absence, indeed, I'm terribly stuck here. So sorry to all.