|-1-|

I thought cross dressing only happens in dramas

~ ​C h a p t e r    o n e ~


"Sorry," you apologized to your older brother, Sehun. He smiled sweetly and patted your head, "it's fine. I know you wanted to cook for yourself but next time, don't. Just tell me." You nodded, obediently.

You almost set the kitchen on fire with your cooking. Luckily, Sehun was there before you set the whole house on fire. 

"How are we suppose to tell mom about this?" Sehun asked as he looked at the wall with a frown. You looked at him and shrugged. Your older brother walked up to the wall.

"Didn't mom tell you not to cook anymore?" Sehun asked as he turned his head to look at you. You nodded with a sigh.

Sehun felt bad for you. He knew you were going to get scolded by your parents.

Suddenly, he smiled as he came up with a plan.

You saw him smile. "Why are you smiling?" you asked.

He grabbed your hand and you two walked to the door. "Put on your jacket little sister, we're going somewhere," Sehun said as he put your jacket on your head. You took your jacket off with a blank face. 

You had admit, inside, you were scared to death because of your parents. They did tell you not cook for yourself and just let Sehun cook for you.

Anyways, after that, and Sehun left somewhere.

"Kyungsoo!" 

Kyungsoo turned around and saw Sehun entered the door. Kyungsoo worked in the paintshop with Zitao, and Joonmyun. 

"Hey, Sehun!" Kyungsoo greeted back with a smile.

Then he saw you enter the door. His smile faded and his face turned red.

You walked behind Sehun and stood beside him. Kyungsoo kept staring at you with your head down. 

"Yah, hyung," Sehun waved him his hand in Kyungsoo's face. Kyungsoo turned to look at Sehun, "ah, yes? I mean, what do you need?"

Sehun looked at him weirdly before answering, "just white paint. But a smaller size bucket though." Kyungsoo hesitated before nodding.

He then looked at you. Your head was down. "Wh-what's wrong with S-Seukhye?" Kyungsoo stuttered.

You looked up at him. His heart stopped for a second when you two made eye contact.

"She burn the kitchen," Sehun said as he pointed you while chukling.

You smacked his head, "no, not really. I almost set the kitchen on fire but then burnt only a small part of the wall but it's really noticible and we need to do something about it."

Sehun laughed. He bent down and slapped his thigh multiple times while laughing. You looked down at him and kicked him on his waist. Sehun fell down and laughed even more. People were starting to give him weird looks.

"Just leave him," you told Kyungsoo as you turned your head to him.

Kyungsoo stared at you for a bit. You also stared at him.

"Can I get the paint?" you ask him. Kyungsoo blinked. He hesitated before answering,"s-sure."

He then went to the back of the shop and closed the door.

He took out his phone and turned his cell phone to a mirror. "Do I look good?" he asked himself as he was examining his face (A/N: But you already so duh fineee~).

He nodded a few seconds. He then smiled and started looking for the paint. 

Meanwhile, you were trying to calm down Sehun. 

"Is he okay?" a woman asked you. You looked up and smiled, "Yeah. He was dropped as a baby so he's a little... yeah~." 

The lady smiled weirdly and walked away.

Sehun stopped laughing. He stood up and dusted himself.

He looked at you,"yah! I was not dropped as a baby!" You looked at him with a 'duh,' "I wouldn't have said that if you stopped laughing and didn't look like a lunatic."

Sehun was going to reply but Kyungsoo came back, "I got it~" 

You and Sehun turned around. Kyungsoo silently gasped and stopped walking as he watched you turned around. 

"Yah! hyung! Why did you stap walking?" Sehun asked Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo blinked and smiled nervously. 

He started walking again but tripped over his foot. You and your older brother gasped. Luckily, he didn't fall. He stood up straightly amd smiled nervously. You let out a sigh of relief.

"Hyung, are you okay?" Sehun asked him, worried. Kyungsoo nodded, "I'm fine. You know how I am, clumsy." 

"No you're not," Sehun's friend, Zitao said before entering the back room.

Kyungsoo turned around and glared at the door. Kyungsoo then turned back around.

"Here you go," Kyungsoo handed the paint pucket to you. "Thanks," you said as you grabbed it.

Your fingers touched his fingers, lightly when you grabbed the bucket. Kyungsoo's heart stopped beating for a second but then got back when Sehun placed gave him money.

"No, it's free," Kyungsoo told your older brother as he handed back the money.

"Why?" you and your older brother asked. Kyungsoo smiled, "because your my friends."

You smiled with your eyesmile, "thank you so much, oppa!" Kyungsoo frozed as you smiled at him, brightly. The whole world stopped as you smiled. Or so what Kyungsoo thought. 

"Hyung!" Sehun shouted to get out of his state. Kyungsoo jumped.

Sehun shook his head at his hyung, "geez, what's up with you?" Kyungsoo shook his head, "n-nothing." Sehun gave him a weird look before turning around. 

"Thanks hyung!" Sehun said before he left the store.

"Bye, oppa!" you said before you left with your older brother. Kyungsoo smiled sweetly. "She called me oppa," he thought. 

"I saw that," someone said. Kyungsoo jumped and saw his best friend, Jongin. 

"S-saw what?" Kyungsoo stuttered. Jongin smiled and walked up to Kyungsoo, "that smile."

Kyungsoo ignored his best friend and put his own money in the cash machine.

Jongin peeked over, "why are you putting your money in there?" Jongin asked. Kyungsoo ignored him.

Jongin then remembered when Kyungsoo told you and Sehun that you guys could get the paint for free even though that's not allow.

"Kyungsoo, you're such a weirdo," Jongin thought as he smiled.

"Why are you smiling like a creep?" Kyungsoo asked. Jongin looked at him and shrugged.


Wazzup~ Hope you guys like the first chapter. It might be boring but it'll get better soon!

BTW, I'm going to make a trailer soon so yeah! I was planning to update it with this chapter but I really wanted to update this chapter so I'll put the trailer in the next trailer.

Thank you for subscribing and please do comment! Don't worry, I don't bite.


E n j o y   t h i s   G I F ~

 

GIF isn't mine