oo2. Music Town

Cursed Melody

Chapter Two

Soyeon was about to take another step when something is holding her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

"AH!" Soyeon screams loudly. She shuts her eyes close.

"Oh my, i'm sorry!" A girly voice was heard, Soyeon stop screaming but she still had her eyes closed. "I didn't mean to startle you. I'm Sorry."

Soyeon opens her eyes slowly and turns her body to face the girl - a girl with shoulder-length straight black hair.

"No, i'm sorry." Soyeon bows before scratching the back of her neck. "I don't know why i screamed."

"It's okay," The girl giggles awkwardly.

There's a moment of silent. Soyeon's face was red because of embarrassement. She doesn't even know what's the reason for her to scream. Soyeon was never afraid of ghost, nor being alone ( well she was walking alone on the quiet residential ).

 

The girl with black hair clears before starting to talk, "Uhm, you're from Park family, right?"

"Yes, how did you know?" Soyeon eyes her carefully.

"Don't worry, i'm not stalking you." The girl laughs dryly while waving her hand. "My mom told me about a family that will be our new neighbor. She said their family name is Park. I guessed its your family, right? Since i never see you around here before."

"Oh," Soyeon nods her head and mentally slapping her self for being suspicious about this innocent (maybe?) girl who's standing infront of her.

"I'm glad i have a new friend!" The girl grinned widely. "By the way, my name is Boram. Jeon Boram." Boram introduced her self before bowing.

"I'm Soyeon. Park Soyeon." Soyeon bows back.

"Nice to meet you!" Boram grinned one more time. "I see you're looking around Music Town?"

"Yes, i am." Soyeon smiles a bit.

Not thinking twice, Boram excitedly asked. "Do you want me to give you a tour?"

Soyeon was hestitant at first, but seeing how excited Boram is, she finally make up her mind. "Sure."

 

 

 

 

"So, where are you from?" Boram asked while walking beside Soyeon.

"I'm from Seoul." Soyeon answered while smiling - she remembers her friends.

"Whoa, the big town!" Boram clasped her hand. "That's cool. Jiyeon's from Seoul too."

"Jiyeon?" Soyeon tilts her head.

"Oh, right. You haven't met her. My bad." Boram giggled. "She's one of my best friend. Maybe at school i can introduce you to her!"

"That sounds great." Soyeon smiles. It was her first day at the new town but she already got a new friend, how lucky. "But i don't know if i'll enter the same school as yours. You're 17 right?"

"Yes, i'm 17." Boram replies. "Ofcourse you'll enter the same school as me, there's only one school in this town!"

"Seriously?" Soyeon asked with big eyes.

"Yes. Music town is a small town. Infact, not many people know about this town." Boram sighed.

"That's sad. This town is beautiful." Soyeon said truthfully. Along the tour, Soyeon can see beautiful sights from that town. Such as - shady trees, extensive lake and white sands at the beach.

 

"Oh, this is our school!" Boram stops her track and points at a large building.

Soyeon tilts her head up and saw a large, empty building. Ofcourse its empty - its holiday.

"Loen School?" Soyeon read a big sign that's placed above the school gate.

"Yep, Loen School."

 

Time flies so fast. It's already 3 hours that Boram gave a tour to Soyeon.

Now the two of them are sitting on a bench at the town's park.

"What's that?" Soyeon killed the silence by asking a question.

"What's what?" Boram blinked and looks at Soyeon.

"There," Soyeon pointed at a large building - bigger than Loen School.

"Oh, that's the music hall." Boram nodded.

"Music hall? For what?"

"This is a Music Town. The residents here like musics. So-"

"Oh that's why this town have a music hall." Soyeon nodded, cutting Boram's sentence.

"Well, it's already 5 o'clock. I should get home." Boram stands up after checking her wrist watch.

"Really? Me too, then." Soyeon stands up as well. But before she follows Boram's steps, Soyeon looks at the music hall building again.

She don't know why, but there's something that catches her eyes. 

Something odd.

 

"Are you coming?" Hearing Boram's voice, Soyeon quickly shift her gaze.

"Sure." Soyeon said before running to Boram's side.

 

 

 

 


thankyou for the new subscribers! athirahya and CoolPrettyGirl!

i love you :D

well, sorry if this chapter is boring also == but I PROMISE chapter 3 will be amazing 8D #bricked

ah, and, don't hestitate to leave a comment. i really love that - when people leave a comment :'D

thankyou again for reading!

 

published on 10/14/2013 at 5:51 pm KST