Chapter 2

Ruined Vacation

"Are you sure, though?" Minzy asked Chaerin, who just told her that there was no possibility to change rooms.

"I'm sorry!" Chaerin said with a fake appologetic look. "I don't think it's going to be that bad anyways... You're just going to use the room for sleep!" She added after a few minutes, hoping that that'd make Minzy feel better.

"That's what I worry about the most Unnie!" Minzy said and sighed.

"Trust me! He won't touch you!"

"Are you sure?" The younger girl said and raised an eyesbrow.

"Yup!"

"Ok then! I'll get going!" Minzy said and stood up from the bed.

"Good! I also need to take my beauty sleep!" Bom said, suddenly dramatic.

"Ok, baby! Sleep tight~" Minzy said got out of the room, closing the door behind her. She made her way to her room and took a deep breath when she was infront of the door. Once the opened it, she eyed the room carefully, hoping Taemin wouldn't be there. She calmed down when she noticed he was not there, and got fully inside. She opened her suitcase and took her PJs out. Then she went to the bathroom and got changed.

Meanwhile, Taemin was at the hotel's bar looking fly as hell. Of course, the only reason why he'd go there was to get some chick and then get lucky. After what it seemed to him like ages, he finally saw a desent girl that he found y. She was sitting on one of the seats not too far away from his, and that made it easier for him to study her, from head to toe.

She was indeed gorgeus. She had a very short red dress on that exposed almost everything, her hair were raven black and she was on top of very long heels, that most woman wouldn't even be able to walk while wearing.

Taemin his lips hungrily, and without thinking twice, he made his way towards her.

"Hey!" He said with a smug smirk on his face. His eyes traveled from her eyes, to her lips, and then finally stopped at her cleavage.

The girl was about to snap something back at him, for obviesly flirting with her, but once she noticed who he was her annoyed expression got replaced with a provocative smile. Slowly, she got up from her seat and brought their bodies closer.

"Hello to you too, Lee Taemin!" She greeted back and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I see you already know my name! What's yours sweety?"

"I'm Jieun!" The girl whispered seducevly on his ear and niddled his earlobe, making his smirk grow bigger. "Why don't we go somewhere more private?" The girl was the one to make the suggestion and the thought of rejecting it didn't even cross Taemin's mind.

 

 

Taemin took out his ket impationately, and slamed the door open, only to make Minzy, who was still awake with her laptop on her lap, jump in shock. Without even bothering to question her preasence or not, Taemin grabbed the girl and pulled her up, making Jieun wrap her long legs around his waist. She let out a soft moan when she felt Taemin's hand on her , stoking it, while they continued to make out.

On the other hand, Minzy was frozen, and she was only staring at them, shocked. How shameless could he be, huh?

"Get off the bed!" Taemin said, bringing Minzy back to her sences. The shock was long gone, replaced with anger once again.

"And where do you suggest I sleep?" However she still kept calm.

"There's a coutch!" Taemin smiply replied.

"And see you two ? No thanks!"

"Go to the bathroom then!"

"... No..." Minzy said and faced her laptop again.

"What?" Taemin let the girl down and made his way to the bed, where he took the laptop from her lap. "Get off the bed!" He repeated.

"No!" Minzy snapped back, and reached for her laptop, but miserably failed to take it from him.

"Fine!" Taemin said and threw the laptop on the bed and made his way back to the girl. Just when Minzy thought she had won... "Strip!" He told Jieun, who almost immediately obeayed.

"What do you think you're doing?" Minzy asked with her eyes wide, while she cought Taemin undoing his belt. "Don't you dare fuxk her while I'm here!" She threatned.

"Go to the bathroom then!" He said and smirked. With an annoyed groan and while mumbling curses, she took her laptop and made her way to the bathroom and slammed the door.

Taemin laughed softly and turned his attention to the hal girl infront of him.

"Who was that?" She asked while undoing her bra.

"Nobody!" He said and attacked her neck.

 

 

Taemin laied down on the bed while breathing heavily. He was thinking of letting the girl stay for the night, but when he felt her cuddling with him, he immediately shove her away.

"Get out!" He said harshly.

"W-what?"

"I said get out!" He repeated once again.

"But why? What did I do?" She asked and sat up, while covering her upper body with the covers.

"You didn't really think some kind of romance would start between us, did you?" He asked and looked at her with emotionless eyes. And that's how he felt for all the girls he slept with. Nothing. Emotions just didn't exist when he was in bed with women.

"You took advantage on me!" She said angrily, but still didn't make a move that would show her departure.

"Honey, you took some kind of advantage from me too, so we're even! We ed, now you leave! That's how one night stands work!" Taemin said with eyes closed.

"I thought you would've been nice enough to let me spend the night here, but no!~ You're that much of a jerk everyone says you are!" She said, this time raising her voice a little bit more and standing up. Once she was dressed she left the room without saying a word. The only thing that assured Taemin she was really gone, was the door getting slammed roughly.

After that, Taemin tried to drift off to sleep, but the thought of having Minzy in the bathroom, brobably sleeping on the floor like an animal, was bothering him a lot. After all he had a heart.

He slowly and soundlessly opened the bathroom's door. He saw her sitting on the floor, while sleeping. He picked her up and placed her on the bed (after he had changed the the sheets) and then went to take a shower. Once he was done and dressed and laied down next to Minzy. Taemin took a piece of her hair off  her face and studied her features.

The girl was indeed beautiful, but she seemed to not know that. And after placing a soft kiss on her cheek, Taemin fell asleep with her on his mind.

 

 

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" Minzy yelled on top of her lungs, making Taemin groan.

"For Christ's sake! It's early. Why the hell are you yelling?" He asked, keeping his eyes closed.

"Get your filthy, dirty hands off me you bastard!" What Minzy just blured out in a very harsh tone, made Taemin open his eyes and realise that the pillow he thought he was hugging was, in fact, Minzy.

"No thanks!" He said and hugged her tighter, while closing his eyes again.

"Yahhh! Get off of me! I need to get ready! I got no time for this!" Minzy whined.

"Why? You have an appointment or something?"

"Yes! Now please, LET ME GO!"

"Hmm... Well there's a better reason to hold you here with me!" Taemin said smiled while hidding his face on the crook of her neck. 'Damn, she smells good!'

"Minzy, could you please, HURRY UP! Oh..." Chaerin said as she got inside the room without even bothering to knock. Once she saw the two of them on the bed, hugging, face got a surprised look and had a 'o' shape.

"Hi noona!" Taemin said innocently, and at the same time Minzy menaged to get his arms unwrapped and get off the bed. But instead of letting her go, he stood up as well, and hugged her from behind while they were both standing. Tottaly ignoring her cousin and Minzy's protests, he continued to sniff on her neck and hug her.

Unknown to the both of them, Chaerin had thought of something.

Se made her way up to them and pretended as if she wanted to rescue Minzy, but instead she accidently she pushed them on the bed again. The possition was kinda awkward for all of them. However, Chaerin still took her phone out and took pics.

Taemin was laying on his back with his hands still around Minzy's waist, while she was on top of him. Suddenly, his eyes traveled down her neck, her gorgeus collarbones and then... Her cleavage. Slightly dirty thoughts, popped up his mind as he felt react to what his eyes were seeing. Despite to her petite figure, she surely had some delicious looking curves, s and .

"Uh..." Minzy gulped and got up. She decided to not say anything about what he had been looking. Instead she, started following a giggling Chaerin around the room, trying to get the phone from her hands.

Meanwhile, Taemin had already entered the bathroom and was trying to control all the ditry thoughts that were not helping his little problem on his pants, at all.
When he couldn't control himself anymore, he just decided to take care of it...

 

After Minzy was done yelling at Chaerin, who was laughing her of the whole time, she started getting dressed. ( PHOTO )

Still mad and annoyed by all the events that had happened earlier , she made her way to the hotel's restaurant for some breakfast. Even though she found herself on the bed she still knew she had slept a good couple of hours on the bathroom and becouse of that, he whole body hurt. Especialy her back.

She spotted Bom and Dara on one of the tables, eating. She went there and took a slice of bread then putting some on along with some fried egg Bom and Dara had ordered for her. She ate silently, and when she was almost done, Chaerin, Taemin and Jongin joined them on the table. When Bom and Dara saw the two handsome men infront of them, they spazzed loudly and giggled like cute high school girls.

On the other hand, Minzy was in shock. Not becouse of Taemin, or Chaerin, but becouse of Jongin.

"You..." She mumbled with a low voice, earning some confussed looks from the girls (+Taemin) and a surprised one from Jongin.

"You two know each other?" Dara asked, while the two younger 'kids' nodded without taking their eyes from each other.

"He's the guy from the airport..." Minzy said with her voice still low and looked down when she felt blood rush down her cheeks. Jongin smiled at that and took the seat beside her.

Unnown to them, Taemin was glaring at his own brother and getting jealous without even knowing why. Not being able to hide his feelings, he roughly pulled his chair and sat down on the other side, having Minzy on his left. (Minzy was in the middle of the twins)

She took her last bite and excused herself to the bathroom. She washed her hands and took a look in the mirror. She flipped her long black hair behind her back and fixed her bangs.

At the moment a doll-looking girl walked in the bathroom. She was indeed gorgeus, and she got Minzy thinking why wasn't she as pretty? The girl gave you the feeling of pure innosence and cuteness. And she was deffenetly the kind of girl that would grab your attention.

With wnother sigh, she left the ladies room and returned to the table.

"So, Minggkie, how do you know Jongin?" Bom said and raised her eyebrow.

"I told you! He's the guy from the airport, the one you found cute!"

"Ohh, Jongin, I'll tell you a secret! She found you cute!" Bom said, whispering her last sentence, but still grabbing Minzy's attention. "What do you think of her?" She added and smirked.

"Unnie, stop!" Minzy exlaimed.

"I think she's really pretty and cute!" Kai said, making Minzy blush slightly.

"Cute?" She repeated in disbelief.

"Yeah! Why? Don't you think you're cute?" Jongin said and shot her his killer smile, making Minzy blush madly...

-

Hint: The girl from the bathroom scene is a character that's going to be added on the story latter on! ;)

 

A/N: Hello everyone! Here's my first AN for my new story! :D

And holy smokes, 30 subies, and 4 upvotes with only one chapter! I love y'all! I can't explain with words how honored and blessed I am to gave such subscribers :')

Anyway, I wanted to make a shout out, to my lovely classmate, BJ_VIP_Shawol, aka my co author for both my stories.

Thank gurl! Thanks for sticking up with me with another story! Love yah!<3

Everybody, I would love it if you would give me some feedback and also cheack out BJ_VIP_Shawol's stories too. They're amazing ;)

BYE! See you soon!~<333