First Meeting

Unexpected Love

CHAPTER 1.

"song jieun!!" Your mother exclaimed. You looked at the alarm clock and sat up straight away. "oh crap. i'm late." You changed, took your bag and ran down as quick as you can. "mom! i'm going now. bye!" you said as you walk out the front door. "It's the first day of school and i'm already late. I'm probably gonna be sent to the principal's room" you thought to yourself as you looked down and sighed.

When you arrived at school, you ran straightly to your class, pushed the door and said "I'm sorry for being late." The teacher looked at you and told you to sit. You sat down beside this gangster- looking guy and introduced yourself. "Hi, i'm Song JiEun" you said with a smile but he just looked out the window and ignored you. You glared at him and turned infront. After hours of studying, the bell finally rang and you're free to go home. You packed your bags and was ready to go. "Song JiEun." someone called you, you looked back and it was the gangster-like guy. "I'm Bang. Bang YongGuk." he told you. You nodded and walked away.

[AT HOME]

It's dinner time and you just couldn't stop being curious about Bang. You poked the food with your spoon and looked up the ceiling. You imagined being close friends with Bang. It made you smile.
"jieun? hello? jieun ah" your mother said as you snapped out of day dreaming. "what were you thinking about, sweetie?" your mom added. You just shook your head and ate the rest of the food.

 

Sorry for updating late ^^"