Chapter 3

SM Couple

A/N:  I fixed the first chapter! :) OK, so here's chapter 3 (it's technically 2 but whatever).

 

Sulli POV:

"Hi everyone!! I'm home!" I announced as I walked into f'(x)'s dorm.

"Sulli! Where on earth have you been? I've been waiting three hours for you!" Victoria cried.
"Sorry, Vic-Umma, me and Taemin oppa got talking and lost track of time.  I promise I'll be more considerate in the future."
"You and Taemin have been talking alot lately, haven't you?" Victoria asked suspiciously.
"Yah!  Victoria, what do you mean by that?" Though I was already suspicious of the reply.
"Do you like Taemin, Sulli?"

Taemin POV:

"Do you like Sulli, Taemin?" Key caught me off guard.
"What?! No!"I yelled.
"Then why are you blushing?" Key stated.

"Ooooooo!! Taemin's got a crush on Sulli!" Minho yelled.  He started to tease me.
"Do you luuurve her?  Are you going to confess?  I'll tell Krystal!"
"Leave me alone!  I do NOT like Sulli!"

I stormed into my room.

If I don't like Sulli, then why do I get butterflies whenever she's around?  And always try to show off my dancing?  And that time when Onew oppa scared her on tv, she practically fell in my lap.  I laughed and acted indifferent to her when really my heart was bursting.  She's so sweet... I sighed.

But even if I did like Sulli, I couldn't do anything about it, I mean.. we're in the same company!  I can't injure her career with a scandal this early.  I'll talk to hyungs about it.  I decided and walked into the loungeroom.

"Hyungs, I like Sulli!" I announced.  Then, to my absolute horror, Victoria noona walked in. Oh no...

"Vi-Vic-Victoria!  I... didn't know you were here..." I trailed off, all eyes on me.

"That's ok Taemin, I came to talk to you about that exactly!" Victoria noona smiled at me.  Wait, what!

"You came to talk to me about me liking Sulli?" I was confused.

"Well, the thing is, Sulli doesn't know I came here and I don't think she would want all of you to know this, so... would you mind?" She said politely to the other members.  They walked slowly out of the room and shut the door.  I knew they'd be listening though.  And apparently, so did Victoria.

"Yah!  I know you're standing there!  Go do something useful!" She shouted at the door.  I heard shuffling and then, silence.  Noona turned around and stared at me.

"Sulli told me this afternoon that she likes you, Taemin.  And I wanted you to know that if you date in secret f(x) are totally fine with it.  I suppose Shinee will be too.  But I have a list of rules for you, and if you don't follow them or hurt Sulli, I will come after you." I sat with wide-eyes while she explained all this to me.  "Got it?"

I nodded soundlessly.

"Great.  So... when are you going to confess?