Chapter 1

SM Couple

Taemin POV: 'I'll have to get someone to help me move this...' I thought, staring angrily at the table someone had inconsiderately placed in the middle of shinee's practice room. I mean, I had been working out alot more lately (after all the girl comments people kept making about me) but I wasn't that strong. Yet.

'Who would be here at this time of night? I know!' *snaps fingers* 'There's always one member of f(x) practicing!' I walked out and down the hallway until I reached their practice room. I heard the familiar tune of nu abo drifting out. I peeked in and saw Sulli, she'd been staying late quite a few nights now. O stood and watched her for a while, she was pretty good. 'Well it's her own dance, pabo!' I thought. 'She's so pretty, and cute- wait! Where did that come from!' I shook it out of my head and walked in before Sulli saw me standing there like some weirdo stalker. She turned around and saw me.
"Oh! Anyeong oppa!"

Sulli POV: "Oh! Anyeong oppa!" I greeted Taemin with a smile. I'd known him since trainee days, he was someone I looked up to, admired. "What brings you here?" I asked. "Well, you see... Someone has left a table in the middle of our practice room... and it's quite heavy, and I was wondering if ummm... could you possibly give me some help moving it?" He asked hesitantly.

Taemin POV: "Sure! Is someone a little weak, perhaps?" she came over and squeezed my arm teasingly. "Yah!" I said, and tried to ignore the fluttering in my stomach when she touched me. "Come on."

Sulli POV: He shook my hand off and we walked to his practice room together. His arm was surprisingly muscular, and his skin was smooth and warm. 'Why am I thinking such things?"