One

Warm-heart Gangster

 

No, no, no, no mercy!
Yeah, we are the B.A.P
Baby wussup! uriga wasseo!
ijeneun neogeureopge bwajuji ankesseo

 

No, no, no, no mercy!
Yeah, we are the B.A.P
ije algesseo? jabiran eobseo!
urireul neukkil junbi dwaesseum
put ya hands up!
deo keuge sori jilleobwa
get ya hands up!

Yong Guk are having dance practise with his friends, Himchan, Zelo, Daehyun, Youngjae and Jong Up..

 

Yongguk : /stop the music/  "Ok.. thats all for today.. we'll continue again next time"

 

All of them stop and get a rest.. They get off their shirt and wipe their sweat with a towe.. A few minutes later, pizza delivery come .. Yongguk get ready.. He get his bag and ready to leave that room..

 

Himchan : "Yongguk are you leaving now?"

Yongguk : "Nae.. waeyo?"

Zelo : "Don't want to eat pizza with us? The pizza already arrive"

Yongguk : "It's ok.. I want to go to hospital or my appa will get angry"

 

All BAP members just nod their head and waving to Yongguk.. Yongguk or his real name Bang Yongguk is a son of the famous hospital owner, Dr Bang..He's the only child or Mr and Mrs Bang.. So, when the time come, he need to take over the hospital..  He's such a rough guy but he become soft in front of patient or kids..

 

Yongguk walk while listening to music when suddenly you bumped onto him.. All box that you carrying fall onto the ground.. Quickly you apologise and collect items that was out from the box.. Yongguk also help you

You : "Mianhae.. I can't see you coz I'm carrying all those box" 

Yongguk : "Anni.. gwenchanha.. wow so many box"

You : "I'm going to open a bakery shop.. So I want to decorate it"

Yongguk : "Open bakery ? At where?"

You : "At a building near hospital that owned by Bang's family.."

Yongguk : "Oh.. I'm going to the hospital.. Do you want me to help you?"

You : "It's ok.. I don't want to trouble you" /smile/

Yongguk : "It didn't trouble me.. Morever we're going to same way" /smile and help you to carry the box/

 

Whoaa.. He looks like  a gangster from his face but he was so kind.. Aishh.. pabo me.. I shouldn't judge him because of his face.

 

Both of you walking together why talking about your bakery shop.. Finally you arrive at your bakery shop.  Yongguk take the boxes into the shop and put it on the table..

 

You : "gomawo for helping me.."

Yongguk : "Cheonma.. bye bye" /walk/

You : "Wait a minute.."

Yongguk : "Nae? "

You : " I'm ___________.. what's your name?" 

Yongguk : "I'm Yongguk.. Nice to meet you _____" 

You : "Nice to meet you too Yongguk.. Btw, I will open this shop tomorrow.. Hope you can come.."

Yongguk : "Oh.. sure.. you already invite me so how can I not come.. see you tomorrow"

 

Yongguk walk out from your shop while waving ..Don't know why you smiling looking at him..

 

Bang's family hospital

Yongguk just enter the hospital when he heard a kid shout his name.. The kid run to him..

Yongguk : "Dennis ahh.. annyeong"

Dennis : /hug him/ "I really miss you Yong hyung"

Yongguk: "Jinjja?" /hug and rub Dennis's head/  "Are you coming alone?"

Dennis : "anni.. I come with Da Eun.."

Yongguk : "Where's Da Eun?"

Dennis : "at there" /point at a girl with wing/

Yongguk : "Daeun ahh"

Daeun : "Yong oppa" /run and hug him/

Yongguk : "What are you doing?"

Daeun : "play with chitty.. " /show a doll at her hand/

 

Yongguk are having chat with Daeun and Dennis when a nurse come to him and said that his father want to meet him.. He hug both of the kids and kiss their forehead while the kids kiss his cheek.. Then he leave the kids with the nurse..

Yongguk go up to the top floor of the hospital which his father's room located.. He knock the door.. When he heard he father ask him to come in, he push the door and enter the room..

 

Yongguk : "Do you want to meet me Abeoji"

Mr Bang : "Nae.. sit.. how long its been since you graduate?

Yongguk : "2 years..wae?"

Mr Bang : "Are you not thinking about take over this hospital?"

Yongguk : "I'm not ready yet"

Mr Bang : "Not ready yet? I already gave you 2 years to do whatever you want.. Now its the time for you to work here.. Stop dancing.. You're not going anywhere with that creepy dance!"

Yongguk : "Abeoji.."

Mr Bang : "I don't want to hear any reason anymore.. In a week you're going to start working here.. Thats my decision ! Full stop !"

Yongguk : "Arasseo.." /nod with sad face/

Mr Bang : "You may go out now.. I have other patient to treat.."

 

Yongguk get out from his father room with sad face and weak step.. Aishh.. I'm not ready yet to be a doctor.. I still want to enjoy.. Suddenly he heard a kid scream and crying.. He go to one of the room and saw Daeun crying.. Daeun had a leukemia.. Twice a week she will come to this hospital and having chemotherapy.. 

 

Dennis was standing beside Daeun and holdinh his sister hand,, He try to calm Daeun down.. Looking at that make Yongguk sad.. Hmm.. maybe abeoji is right.. I have to start my work now.. I hope that I can make a kid like Daeun happy.. Eventhough she will not survive, but she can enjoy last minutes of her life.. I start doing my job..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Assa.. First chapter

In this chapter Bang Yong Guk show up a lot than you..

But don't worry..

It's only the beginning..

Sorry for spelling or grammar error~

Hope you enjoy reading this story ^^