Stuck

Stuck with the EX
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went in to the room and gave the teacher in charge your detention slip.It was the slip stating why you were serving detention for.The teacher in charge,Mrs.Bae gave you a once over and a stare.You inwardly sighed.You knew that look.She was judging you again and that was one thing you hated was being judged which is basically the whole reason why you ended up in detention the first place.You gave the people who judged you a piece of your mind and kind off used colourful words which were against school rules.

"Can you just tell me where to sit?" You asked impatiently causing her to huff and stamp your slip loudly before handing it back to you.She pointed at a sit and gestured for you to quickly go away.You pursed your lips and sat down.Mrs.Bae got up and started writing on the board.It was the names of students who had to serve detention on that day.

Detention[3.30p.m. to 5.30p.m.]

[Y/N]

Min Yoon Gi

The second person who was supposed to be in detention chose that time to walk in with a huge grin.He was wearing a snapback and a hoodie with BTS written on it.Like his other members usually did,he was wearing all black. "Hello,Mrs.Bae! You look absolutely beautiful today!" He winked at her before turning to look right at you.

"Yoongi,do sit." Mrs.Bae smiled at him.You gagged looking at her demeanor change.Like really? A 45 year old woman acting like a giddy school girl when a young man as good looking as Suga shows her any sign of recognition.Suga smiled and sat right next to you.He put the side of his face on his hand and looked right at you.You turned away from him not wanting to see all the familiar things you used to-correction still love about Min Yoongi.

Suga felt his heart constrict looking at his ex girlfriend turn away from him.He knew she was still mad and he knew it was his fault that they broke up after about 5 months of dating.Though he knew every single guy in the same situation as him would have done the same thing.It was a situation he couldn't get out of.

Flashback

"REALLY SUGA! HOW COULD YOU?" You screamed at him in anger.Both of you were currently at BTS headquarters.The other boys quickly left the moment they saw you storm in.They knew something big was going to go on and didn't want to be here to suffer the wrath.

"What are you going on about?"Suga asked as he sat down looking right at you.You were already really pissed off and his nonchalant attitude was really annoying.

"You decided it was better to go fight than come see my exhibition right?You forgot that you made a promise to come see it but NO." You crossed your arm looking at him. Suga shook his head and stood up matching your stance.

"So I was supposed to let Jungkook and V get beat up? They're kids!" He said looking right at her.You're anger went down a bit at the fact he was protecting the younger members but you were still really angry.

"You promised to be there! I actually painted something which I wanted you to see!" You told him.You wanted him to see the painting of a potrait that you made of Suga.

"Its just a freaking painting! Why are you getting so worked up! What is more important? A stupid painting or my broth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter