Chapter IV

* * * Quiescence * * * The Living Dolls of Asia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* * * Chapter IV ** *

TYRIAN PURPLE AND CRIMSON RED.

The official color of Quiescence outside of MAD was crimson red. During concerts in the future, like solo ones- or, concerts with other Kpop artists like Dream Kpop Concerts, the fans of Quiescence- newly dubbed as Dollmakers, would raise and wave the vivid shade of red.

But during family concerts- everyone would be one.

In this case, the color of Quiescence was the deep purple shade referred to as tyrian.

It was almost black- and the entire MAD Entertainment agreed it was a color that suited Quiescence. 

It was a royal purple, an imperial shade of purple.

"It truly fits." a member of ERATO- one of their many sunbaes- had remarked.

The color was nearly black- and it matched well with the concept of Quiescence- thus Areum had listed Tyrian Purple as Quiescence's official MAD Kingdom color on her precious pink Hello Kitty clipboard. 

Speaking of which, both Eunsook and Kyujin recently bought her a red My Melody clipboard- which the older woman, while not outwardly showing her happiness at the new clipboard, was now rushing around the place with it clutched in her arm- and her face still completely emotionless.

That was the CEO.

The MAD Kingdom Year End Concert would have Japanese songs- the priority, the must be performed- followed by the Korean songs, English songs, Chinese songs- and other languages up to the ladies that made up the Kingdom. 

Technically, Quiescence would only perform two songs- TOUCH and HUSH. With all the active artists (From MUSE Project, you had both Euterpe, ERATO and UraniA; from SYNCHRONICITY Project, there was LooK, PaRaDiSio, Quiescence and Rondo; finally, they'll also be joined by EDEN from KALEIDOSCOPE Project, plus some solo artists) - they had to fit in everything within 4 hours of total fan service.

Quiescence was currently in their own dressing room- all of them practicing in some way.

The members of Quiescence wore a uniform for the opening performance. A mesh of black, redand gray- with long sleeves- puffed in a gothic slash princess style over the shoulders- with a sharp collar line, a sweetheart shaped over the area, a red tie hung- a dark skirt, and even darker thigh high boots. 

The leader, and dancer of the group sat to the side. Incredibly still- her currently red eyes were trained on the iPad resting on her lap as she monitored their earlier practice performance. Her hair was not blonde at the moment, but deep bronze, in messy-neat waves- gathered over one shoulder. 

Directly beside her sat the eldest member and a vocalist- Kyujin, had her dark hair in low twin tails- tied with red bands. The vividly painted nails tapped away on her phone- her face completely blank. 

Getting finished up- the other vocalist -Eunsook's lips were dabbed in a pretty shade of red as she fluttered her thick lashes and observed herself in the mirror. Her hair had been dyed a more auburn color, and it went down to her back in thick waves. 

Raok, on the other hand, had just been forbidden from moving her lips according to the new songs she was listening to as her hair was even darker than Kyujin's, some locks of hair were tied to the side with a red ribbon.

Their main producer, Euterpe's Jeon Choah, or Claire- as she's credited as- gave them 3 more songs to perform that night, besides coordinating with the main producer of EDEN- another member of Euterpe- for a performance the two rookie groups have prepared for the last week or so. 

2 Japanese songs that they would later on release as a double A side single- Alluring Secret- and a single English song. 

An English song that Claire had admitted to them, was not from her- but something she got from the leader of Euterpe.

.

Claire had said the beat reminded her of them, and she had delightfully said- "This song almost went to ERATO, but I got it for you guys. It's absolutely y and all- but I think Quiescence can pull of this kind of classical, dark iness the song brings, yes?" she had giggled happily before throwing them all into training so they wouldn't make mistakes with the pronounciations. 

The door opened.

A member of the staff poked her head into the room. "After you two are done," she nodded at Raven and OK. "Quiescence proceeds to the backstage."

 

 

"Gather around SYNCHRONICITY!" called Hwang Aesook- stage name Agape, the infamous Nation's Love Rival, the leader of PaRaDiSio and SYNCHRONICITY Project. She clapped her hand, drawing everyone's attention. The goddesses of PaRaDiSio were dressed in light pink coloured uniforms, the eccentric girls of LooK were dressed in bright and colorful uniforms, and the Continent's Ideal Types- Rondo, were dressed in uniforms with varying shades of blue.

Quiescence joined them- in their own uniform.

"Let's see, roll call!" Aesook pulled out a clipboard- pink- and Hello Kitty- definitely Areum's, before reading out names. 

"Rondo;" the beautiful woman paused. "4th Generation's Iya and Ixa?" The two eldest members were in front and shared a wink with Aesook who smiled back at them. "5th Generation's Eri, Kia and Iza?" The triumviate nodded as each general was called. Iza had her hair in their notable twin tails, silver dust glittering on her black locks- making her even more ethereal. "6th Generation's Ria, Jae, and Rui?" The three sharptongued beauties stuck their tongue out while Aesook rolled her eyes.

She nodded at each of her own members as she listed them before moving onto LooK.

"Camille? Cecilia? Leighton?" Camille smiled sweetly- and Cecilia blinked- her face was her permanent porcelain doll look, as Leighton smirked in confidence. "Quinn?" Yeowang nodded- her lips curling lightly- whilst she and Saera shared nods of acknowledgement. "Dominique? Janice? and lastly- but not least, Alicia?" The leader of LooK, Dominique grinned brightly- Janice bounced up and down in place while the maknae played with her fingers.

Aesook's heavy gaze turned to Quiescence.

Her lips curling.

"Yumi?" Yumi's gaze flickered to meet Aesook, before the older woman's gaze shifted back down to the clipboard. "Raven? Sera?" Raven blinked- inwardly nervous, whilst Sera tilted her head in a challenging manner- which Aesook smirked at. "and OK?" OK played with the edge of her skirt before nodding.

Aesook's smile was satisfied. 

"Alright, shall we begin?"

-

The screams outside were just amazing as everyone was prepped into position. 

The Year End Concert of MAD was about to begin. 

"Ganbatte~" cheekily winked ERATO's beautiful leader- Sarang. 

The first song- ceremonially, would be sung by the #1 of Polyhymnia- the counterpart of Terpsichore.

If Terpsichore was the top 15 trainees in dance- Polyhymnia, was the top 15 trainees in vocals.

And for the first time since never, a boy trainee topped. 

The male trainees within the company were incredibly few, but immensely talented- unlike the female trainees who had both enough quality and quantity. 

There were maybe more or less- 20 male trainees. 

For the first time, a boy was considered as the best vocal trainee of MAD- not just one- but two.

Twins.

Cheers rang louder in anticipation as a music began.

The entire room was dark, and the purple ocean in various colors shimmered beautifully in the darkness. 

The pale haired brother stood to the left of the extended stage in a black formal suit, while the darker haired twi, dressed in a white formal suit, stood to the right of the extended stage.

There was utter silence as the twins made hearts beat faster with their beautiful singing of Hajimete no Oto-  'The First Tone.' 

When the performance finished and the twins put down their mikes- the applause was astounding- as the twins decended below the stage and there were remaining screams as smoke rolled on the stage.

"UraniA and LooK, get into position. Quiescence and EDEN on standby."

Song Areum's voice filled their ears.

From the youngest- group, UraniA who would be debuting that night- to the eldest, Aya who would be making her comeback after some years of inactivity. 

The stage bursts with light.

The large television was cut in the middle, as it opened slowly- but the fans cheered with utmost enthusiam as the members of both UraniA and LooK appeared from behind as they sang the beginning of the opening song- Suki Sugite Baka Mitai - 'Love You So Much I'm Like A Fool.'

"RARABAI!

Akogare no soushisouai

ano koro ga yume mitai!" 

Their voices rang into the huge dome- strong enough to stand amongst the screaming fans. UraniA and LooK proceeded forward. 

"Quiescence and EDEN get ready, standby soloists."

Quiescence appeared from behind the stage- across them EDEN emerged as well. The 10 girls shared looks.

"Makenai kono kurai

nante koto wa nai-

SAYONARA ne bye bye!" 

UraniA threw their fist into the air- before moving on forward as Quiescence and EDEN came out from behind the stage.

"Zuibun mae kara anata,

kootte ita kokoro,

Renji de kaitou ara

modoreba ii no ni..." 

Sera was right in front, on either sides of her were the two main dancers of EDEN.

"Naitenai wa

Baka mitai, baka mitai

sawaranaide yo!"

they moved forward dancing as screams became even louder with the appearance of the next artist.

"Soloists ready, stand by ERATO and PaRaDiSio."

Aya appeared, waving at the fans- alongside other soloists from the company.

"Suki yo suki sugite

imi ga wakan-nai

suki sugite baka mitai!

Nani you nan no no you 

ikeba iin desho-

SAYONARA ne bye bye!"

They moved forward.

ERATO and PaRaDiSio appeared from behind the stage for their turn.

"RARABAI!

Ima naraba yarinaoseru wa

Asa made nemuranai?"

The flawless Hwang Sisters- Sarang and Agape made a heart before parting- receiving loud chants.

"Stand by Euterpe and Rondo."

"Uso yo kore ijou

meiwaku kakenai-

SAYONARA ne bye bye!"

They moved on as an instrumental played.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter