All Beaten Up.

The Light.

“Be right back guys” I Smiled And Walk Over To The Door. I Was Surprise when I saw who was at the door.

“JaeHyo!” I Managed To Call Out. He Was All Beaten Out. Got Bruises Everywhere. “ KIM KI BUM! WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO!!!!!!”

“I Didn’t Do Anything!!” Key Said, His Expression Was the Same As Mine. SHOCKED!

“ ALL OF YOU OUT OF MY FREAKIN HOUSE!!!!!!!” I Yelled And I Tried To Carry JaeHyo, I Put His Arm Over My Shoulder And Tried Standing. But I Couldn’t .Not In My Condition. My Head Started To Feel Dizzy.

Key Saw A Red Stain Starting To Appear On My Bandage. “ Hey! Don’t Push Yourself.” He Walk Towards Me And As He Was About To Touch Me.

“ DON’T TOUCH ME!” I Snapped. “ You Are The Worse Ki Bum. Seriously”

“ Oh Is That It Huh?!” He Finally Cracked. “ HE CAN BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF ME BUT I CAN’T EVEN TOUCH HIS DELICATE FACE?! WHAT THE HELL MINNA! I DON’T KNOW WHO THE HECK YOU ARE ANYMORE! YOU’RE NOT EVEN LIKE THE GIRL I USED TO KNOW! THE GIRL THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH WHEN I FIRST HEARD HER TALKING TO HERSELF! GIGGLING WITH HER, TEXTING WITH HER EVERY SINGLE TIME CAUSE I MISS HER! BUT NOW?!” I Can See Key Was Holding Back His Tears.

I Remain Silence. ‘The Girl I Fell In Love With’ The Words Echoed In My Mind.  Then I Feel A Deep Sensation Of Pain. “Uhh!” I Cried Out As The Pain Was Unbearable.

I Got To My Knees. My Head Was Heavy Dizzy I Can Feel The World Is Spinning 10 Times Faster. I Fainted.

__________________________________________________-

The Time I Woke Up I Saw JaeHyo Was Beside Me. I Heard Noises Outside. I Look Around And Found Myself It The Guest Room.

“ WHY THE HECK DID YOU BOYS BEAT HIM UP FOR?!” I Heard Key’s Voice Raging With Anger. I Stood Up And Walk Towards The Door And Listen Closely.

“ He Kicked Me What The Heck Do You Think I Was Suppose To Do? Let Him?” The Voice, I Couldn’t Tell Who As I Was Still Not Familiarize With His Friends.

 I Peep Through A Small Hole. Ah, It’s Minho.

“Well You Don’t Have To Beat The Crap Out Of Him Like That. Now Look What Have You Guys Done!” Key Scolded.

“He Pull My Hair Umma.” Taemin Cried. “I Hurts.”

“Hey, You’re Not The Only One. I Got Hit Right Here And The Scar Is Haunting Me!” Key Replied As He Points To The Bruise Near His Eyes.

*So JaeHyo Hit Him Huh? Gosh This Is A Mess* I Thought To Myself, Without Me Knowing JongHyun Was Next To The Door. He Crouch Down And Met My Little Eyes.

“Well Hello There Minna.” He Said Blowing Off My Cover.

“Minna! You’re Awake!” Key Rush Over.

“ I Heard.” I Said To Key, I Didn’t Dare To Look At Him I Know I’ve Hurt Him Too Much.

“What Did You Hear?” He Sounded Surprise. He Hold My Waist And Me To The Couch.

“ Your Bruises.” I Told Him. “Why Didn’t You Tell Me?”

“ Cause I Don’t Think It Matters. I Forgive Him Once I Saw You. Plus It Was Kinda My Fault.” He Smiled And Look Directly At My Eye.

“ Then Tell Me How It Come Up To That?” I Asked.

“ I Thought You Were Hurt Because Of Him So As Soon As I Heard You Fell I Ran And Find Him. I Punch Him In The Stomach And He Punched Back. Well Yea.” Key Explained.

“Come To Think Of It I Don’t Remember How I End Up Like This.” I Hold My Bandage.

“I Heard Rumors That It’s Jaehyo’s Ex-Girl.” Key Watch Me And Hold My Arms. “Jeongmal Mianhae, Minna.” Key Said His Eyes Were Teary.

“What For?” I Look At Him In The Eye. “You Haven’t Done Anything Wrong.”

“I Yelled At You. I Didn’t Mean It. I.. I..” He Sigh. “I Couldn’t Control Myself. Mianhae.”

“Hey. No Biggie. I’ve Hurt You Too.. I’m The One Who Should Be Apologizing, Not You.” I Said Slowly. I Lay My Head On His Shoulder.

“Awww..” I Heard The Boys Said As They Watch Us.

“Yah! Guys! Why Are You Still Here!!” Key Said As I Lift Back My Head And Cover Them With My Hands. I Was Embarrassed.

“Yeobo.” I Call Out. “Can I Talk To You Alone?”

Key Smile Widely. “Yea Sure.” He Was Happy And You Can Tell He Feels Like Jumping!

Key Ask Them To Buy Us Dinner. Another Way We Can Tell Key Was Trying To Make Sure Me And Him Are COMPLETELY Alone. Key Was Ordering For All But Miss Out Jaehyo Who Was Still Unconscious.

“Key~” I Tapped His Shoulder.

“Yes Yeobo.” He Said Smiling.

“You Missed Out Jaehyo.” I Said. I Know How Much He Dislike Him But I Couldn’t Tell My Feelings Yet.

“Right. Him.” He Said. His Expression Was Bitter.

“I’ll Pay For His If You’re Unwilling To Pay For Him.” I Added.

“Ok. Ok. I’ll Pay. Now You Go Sit Ok.” He Kissed My Forehead And Let Me Sit Down On The Couch.

I Smiled. He’s Warm, Kind, Handsome, Adorable And Really Are A Gentleman. But No Matter How He Flatters Me, How He Many Times He Tries To Make Me Feel Happy, It Just Doesn’t Feel The Same When Jaehyo Tries To Do The Same To Me.

“Do You Want Anything To Drink Yeobo?” Key Asked As Soon As He Was Done With The Orders.

“Aniyo. I’m Fine.” I Said.

“Tell Me What Do You Like To Drink When You’re Sick Or Not Feeling Well?” He Asked Again. He Wrap His Arms Around My Neck From The Back.

“Well. I Usually Drink Hot Coco” I Said.

“Want Me To Make You?” He Offered As He Stood Up And Making His Way To The Kitchen.

“Yah. Aniyo Key, It’s Ok.” I Said.

“Can’t Wait To Cuddle With Me Huh?” Key Teased.

“YAAAAH~” I Threw The Cushion I Was Holding To Key And It Hit Him On The Head. He Giggled.

Then…

I Saw Something On His Forehead.

“ AIGO!! MIANHAE KEY!!” I Rush To Him..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------_

HEHEHEHEHE Wondering What Happen? Chapter 10 Yes? ;p