Expel!

The Light.

I turned around seeing its Krystal. “Suzy wants to talk to you again.” She said. She was panting. I could guess that she ran.

“Where now?” I asked. Jaehyo squeezed my hand and gave me don’t-you-dare-go look.

“Same place.” Krystal said. I offered her a bottle of water that I carried in my bag. “Thanks.” She smiled.

“Tell her if she want to meet me see me personally at my place tomorrow.” I sighed. I turned to Jaehyo and he stared at me I shrugged, “What? She just wanna talk.”

“When she said ‘talk’ she meant action!” Key said as soon as Krystal was out of sight, he emphasize the talk part. Jaehyo nod his head

I heaved a sigh on how short minded the boys are. “I knew she just wanted to know more. Trust me. What could go wrong right?” I let out a small smile.

“Up to you yeobo. As long as we’re allowed to be there next to you.” Jaehyo said as he squeezed my hand.

“Don’t worry you two. That’s like your second home. I don’t really mind of you guys are there.” I patted Jaehyo’s hand, then the bell rang and went to our respective classes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------_

It was lunch time I was at the cafeteria with Jaehyo and Key. People have been spreading rumors about the locker incident. I sighed trying to shake it off my mind.

“Jakiya, what’s bothering you?” Jaehyo asked. I sighed again ignoring him. “Yah~ Jakiyaa..” He tickled me, I giggled. Laughing about when someone interrupted us. We look up and saw it was the principal.

“May I have a word with you.” His face was all serious, he motioned his hand at me. I heart raced. I turned to Key and Jaehyo both of them were clueless.

I followed the principal to his office. Everyone was staring at me and yes as you can guess people are spreading rumors about anything that cross their minds.

“So.. I read your records.” He said. Then he clear his throat, “No I re-read them.” He confirmed. My heart felt uneasy. I feel like it’s jumping everywhere!

“You have a criminal charge?” He said. My heart literally stopped! I fiddled my finger and nodded.

He sighed. “What is this all about?” I didn’t dare to answer I opened my mouth then I closed them then I sighed.

“I was accused killing my best friend then it was dropped by her family.” I explained. Trying to make it brief and simple. I puffed air out of my mouth

“Are you dating Key?” my eyes widen and I shook my head. “Jaehyo’s girl huh?” He said I nodded slowly. “This is going to be tough on them.”

I was confused what does he mean. I was once again clueless on the situation. “Wha-Why?” I asked stuttering. Then I remembered and I frowned. “My record doesn’t mention about my criminal record. The charge was dropped and I file in transfer before they manage to put in anything in my school record.” I said.

“We-well as a principal I have the rights to ask your previous school.” He said. I furrowed my eyebrow.

“But they won’t tell my very detail since I file in transfer before the charge.” I said getting curious.

“Sir please stop!” someone barge in without knocking the door. I spun around it was Suzy.

“What’s going on?” I said. “What are you doing here?”

“Shut up Minna. Sir please, it was a false information.” She said walking slowly towards me panting.

“I don’t understand!” I shouted getting irritated by the fact that no one is telling me.

“Well good thing you’re early I was about to file in expel her.” The principal said and he sigh in relieved. My eyes grew wide!

“Ex-Expel?!” I said shocked! I placed my hand on my chest. I blinked several times.

“Well false alarm then Minna. You can go now.” He said with a smile and motioned his hand towards the door. I walked out of the office with Suzy which made the other students confused.

“Why are people staring at us like that?” I whispered to Suzy trying to make it less awkward between us. She looked at me looking cheerful.

“Please what do you think? You and me are sort of like enemy and we’re walking together out of the principal’s office.” She said as she stared at me.

“Minna! Eh?!” Jaehyo stopped when he saw Suzy standing next to me. Suzy rolled her eyes at  Jaehyo and turned around.

“Catch ya later Minna.” She said waving at me which made people gasped. I shook my head. *She did not just say that. In front of people. Aish!*

“What’s her problem?” Jaehyo asked as he approached me. He hugged me and kissed my forehead.

“I’m clueless myself. She barge in while I was talking with the principal.” I heaved a sigh and walk holding hand with Jaehyo.

“How was it yeobo? What’s wrong?” He said he faced me. His face was full with concerned, worried.

“It’s nothing Jakiya. Trust me.” I smiled hoping that he’ll let it go.

“You know that won’t work on me.” He said and gave me a stare. “Don’t make me tickle you baby~” he said with a cheeky smile.

“Fiiine. I’m assuming she told the principle about my criminal record and he was about to expel me when she barge in and told him that it was a false alarm.” I explained everything to him. He was angry at first then he relaxed after I told him Suzy said it was a false alarm.

He sigh in relief. “That’s good news or not I’ll go on protest even to his house with Key.” He chuckled. I smiled when I see him smile.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------_____

I woke up the next day due to someone rang the door bell. “I get it!” It was Jaehyo yelling as he open the door. “Oh. Suzy. Hey.” I heard him say. I quickly get up and brushed my hair.

There’s a knock on my door. “Baby, Suzy is here. Anyway any request for breakfast? I can make you while you talk with Suzy.” He said.

“Anything baby, I’m not that picky remember.” I turned to him as I combed my hair. “Hey Suzy!” I greeted her who was sitting on the couch.

“Hey.” She replied then she sat back next to me. “Can you clarify to me about my sister?” Her words stabbed me a bit. I manage to smile.

“Suzy! Don’t be too direct!” Jaehyo shouted from the kitchen. “You know she suffered enough remember!!” He added.

“Sorry.” She said as she lowered her head.

“It’s ok. She’s pregnant that time and it was slowly showing.” I said slowly. Suzy looked up her eyes was wide open. “She wanted me to kill her but I couldn’t dare. Before I was even to manage to say no, she stabbed herself with the knife.” Tears started falling slowly.

“I’m sorry for accusing you Minna, I didn’t know.” She said slowly. “I’m grateful you took care of her. But who made her that way?” She asked.

“She was stressed out due to the pressure from your parents and she went clubbing without me knowing and gone drunk.” I said wiping my tears.

Jaehyo came in carrying a box of tissue. “Here girls. Anyway Suzy are you staying for breakfast?” He asked.

“Ani. I’ll be going now. I’ll see you at school Minna, Jaehyo.” I accompanied her to the door and waved at her. *Sorry Shin. I didn’t mean to tell her the story but she seems like she wanted to know. I’m so sorry.*

“Hey, babe breakfast is ready. Come lets just eat.” He wrapped his arms around my waist and rest his chin on my shoulder.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------__________

*> So here Next chapter would be about what happens next. She settled out with Suzy so what happen next? <*