Kikwang and Yoseob

B2ST-FRIEND (Drabble)

For Yoseob, Kikwang is a person who help him untill he can stand with Beast now.
For Kikwang, Yoseob is a bestfriend and the noises person at the world.

There's a time when Yoseob give up with his dream, he thought for stop singin. Even Dad asking 'What Happened?' and Yoseob say 'Nothing's happened.' Yoseob always make me release the tears.

For his eyes, I'm always trying to be the best for Yoseob so he can see world better.

His feeling was different when he met Kikwang at the first time, the person who had hand over for Yoseob and his dream. Yoseob's thanks can't reduced untill now, untill he can reached his own success. Never lessen for that best friend. Lee Kikwang maybe always looking so cheerful and never had a problem, but not for Yoseob, he is still and always a boy who had a thousand secret.

When there's a sentence said that politician and Idols are people who we can't read they're act because they were used for manipulation their face and their act*, then Yoseob 1000% agreed with that. It doesn't matter how much Kikwang laugh in front of camera and a lot people who called 'Beauty', there's must be a time when Yoseob found Kikwang's eyes crying tiredly.

When Yoseob try to comfort him, he also lying. His brain send a impuls for me and I'm like a bag of water which ready for explode. But even that, Yoseob can't leave his alone. Because Kikwang not just a person for him.

Kikwang is his bestfriend. His family. A part of his life.

When they're fight each other, secretly they'll always looking for each other. When they're not talking with each other, I'm always steal a glance searching a Kikwang figure and hope find those eyes. Then I tried to talk to them.

It's always success. Kikwang's gaze being warm, same as me.

Yoseob always understand what tired that Kikwang felt when Beast at they're debut period. Nut just Kikwang, the eyes that I always avoid for, Doojoon's eyes, felt the same tired. But Yoseob always search Kikwang first, he know these two people must be work extra hard for help Beast. He never felt jealous or make me be antogonist when I saw them. Yoseob always cheered for him, tapped his shoulder and give him an special comfort.

Anyway, all that I told you just bit of what I saw.. Or maybe just a quarter of what I'm feeling.

It can be.

But, I want to told you something. That I can see what Yoseob want to see right?

And something that I can sure is, there's always Kikwang in my horizon.