Party

AOMG Party

 

After the Justin Bieber's concert featuring special guest GDragon, everyone was getting ready for Jay Park’s AOMG opening party. The places was heated and everyone was having a blast bouncing all over the places with the music but in the conner their found two perfect people trying their best to lay low, for they do not want to get caught red hand although a few already knew about their secret relationship behind public's eyes.


 

“Dara, I want you to stay close to me no matter what alright?” Ji demand.


 

“Eh? Why?”


 

“Because I don’t want anyone to steal you away from me.” He lend to whisper to her enough for her to hear only from this big crowed of people.


 

“Aigoo, you're too overprotected Ji.”


 

“I’m serious Dara. There’s too many eyes look at you and I don’t like it.”


 

“Yah, Dara what are you doing over there!?” CL shouted at her as she made her way to them.


 

“Ah..nothing CL.” Dara answer back.


 

“If its alright with you, GD oppa I’ll be stealing her for a moment.” CL slyly smiled as he pull Dara away from Ji, while Dara glance back at him to only see his face crease into a frown although he may be wearing huge black glass but you can still see his frowning face.    


 

“What? Did the Dragon gave you the ‘No No’ again.” CL asked teasley while Dara could only nod her head.


 

Although everyone was having fun Ji was trying his best to keep his eyes on Dara at all time but since his YG friends keep dragging him places to places to meet a few of other people in the party making him lose his sight of Dara.


 

Dara and CL was chit chatting with members of the party and a few of other YG folks but without noticing that someone have taken notice of 2ne1 Dara from afar.


 

He quickly took interest and made his way toward Dara and CL alongside Ben Ballater.


 

“Hi, Ladies!” Ben greeted the girls as they did the same.


 

“Oh right you guys probability met him backstage with G Dragon.” He introduced Justin to the girls.


 

“Hi, you girls are 2ne1 right?”


 

“Yea.”


 

“Sorry but I didn’t get your guys name?” Justin asked with a quirky smile.


 

“My name is CL and this is Dara.” CL the first to speak. Since she more influences in english than Dara is.


 

Justin soon join in from the group chat but he couldn’t keep his eyes off of Dara staring at her in complete amaze by her beauty without knowing that a little Dragon who had just perform on stage with him had already clam her his already. He was getting along with the girls just fine and he starting to like them even more although before he heard about them from his close friends of his.


 

Justin sudden tap Dara on the shoulder and ask her if he could take a picture with him and Ben. Dara smiled and nod sweetly as Justin can’t help to deny her beautiful smile.


 

The three of them move away from the group, they were getting into position and just when the camera was about to flick Justin couldn’t stop but felt the urge to kiss her on the cheek, in which he did by surprise. Without knowing someone was watching them in the corner of his eyes fumbling in anger, blowing hot steam from his nose.


 

After the shot Dara was a bit taken back by the kiss but she could only smile at him for it as Justin thank her for taking a picture with him. Just when Justin was about to open his mouth and to speak, CL came in.


 

“Ah! Dara I was looking for you. Sorry Justin but I’ll excuse our self or a while.”    


 

“Yea, thats fine. I’ll see you Girls around.”


 

“What is it CL?” Dara asked as she drags her away to the corner away from the crowded place and away from Justin.”


 

“Yah, I think you need to stay close to me from now on because if you haven’t notice now, someone saw that stunt Justin did to you and is now boiling with rage that Justin had now became another of your long list of FanBoys.” CL pointed out.


 

“WHAT?” Dara sherik and look around and spotted Ji stare at her from far with much annoyances from his face.


 

Ji finally managed to escape his group of friend and made his way toward CL and Dara.


 

“Oh, Jiyong Oppa did finally escape.” CL tease.


 

“Yea.” Ji answer dully while still locked eyes with Dara.


 

“Haha alright. I’ll leave you two alone to talk.” CL excuses herself.


 

“Uhh...Hi Ji” Dara nervously spoke.


 

“Hi?” Ji his eye brow at her, still fumbling in anger.


 

“Did you enjoy that kiss?” Ji spoke irriagat as he step closer to her.


 

“What no! I didn’t even know he was about to peak me on the cheeks, it  was totally uncalled for.”


 

Ji came closer until their was no space between them, he lift his hand to cup her face as he leaned his face close to hers, so close that their lips almost brush against another. “Must I have to remind you that you're mine baby girl and that stunt I saw awhile ago...I don’t like it...I only spear him knowing he’s a well know person and if he wasn't I would have beaten him to pulk.”


 

“Its was just a friendly picture nothing else.” She held tightly onto his chest assuring him that was all.


 

“Well, it better be because I don’t like sharing what's mine…” Ji mumble under his breath enough for her to hear as one of his hand move to hold back of her neck while his hand other still caressing her cheek. Ji titled his head and slowly lend to pressing his lips against hers. Kissing her sweetly on her lips as Dara did the same unable to resist Ji’s hungry lips.


 

It didn’t last long when Ji pull away from the kiss knowing that their still in a middle of a party and if it wasn’t for that fact he would of have radish Dara’s lips fully until its good and swollen from his kisses.


 

Ji smirks seeing how Dara didn’t want to him to pull away from the kiss. “Don’t worry I’ll finish what I started here when were alone.” Ji whisper huskily.


 

“Yah!” Dara blushes bright red and hit Ji’s arms while he just laugh.


 

Ji turn around and saw a couple of his friends calling for him, he then turn his attention back to Dara. “I’ll be back so...you better not move from this stop or else...I’ll have to double your punishment for tonight.” He smirk at her before leaving her side.


 

Dara blushes red even more and fear creep inside of her, unable to move from her spot, didn’t want to see Ji’s scary raft. Not until someone unexpected approaches her again.


 

“Hey, Dara what are you doing here all alone?” Justin stood infront of her.


 

“…not him again.” Dara cures in her mind. “Umm...nothing...I-I was waiting for CL.” Dara stutter, didn’t know the right words to say since her english are pretty weak.

 

 

“Oh...ok, since you're here.” Justin swing his arms around her shoulder. “Mind if I join you?”


 

Dara didn’t know what to respond to him, it should be rude to say No would it? but it was rather uncomfortable being this close him. She tried to struggle it off but she couldn’t.


 

“Do you have a boyfriend?”Justin look down at her.


 

“Huh?”


 

Just when Dara was about to open to speak again, a hand sudden grab onto her wrist and pull her away from Justin’s grasps, twirling her around to only mets Ji’s lips, hungry eating hers. Dara held tightly on to Ji’s chest allow Ji to invade , both tongue clashes fighting for domination but being the kisser he is Ji took the lead.


 

Justin was left frozen in shock, he couldn’t find a word to utter out. Bewilder at what is happening right in front of him, the Hot sensation kiss between the well known world start GDragon and the dorky yet beautiful goddess Dara of 2ne1.


 

Ji broke the kiss and turn to look straight at Justin dead in the eye with a smirk plaster on his devilish face. “Yes, she does, she’s mine baby girl.” Ji wink at Justin before dragging Dara away.


 

He dragged her outside away from the crowded places and public’s eyes.“Yah! Ji where are you taking me.”


 

He stop on his track and turn around to face her with a grin. “To receive your punishment.”


 

“WHAT? But I did nothing wrong?” She complain.

 

    

“Of course you didn’t baby girl but I think I will have to triple your punishment for tonight.”He husky whisper to her.


 

“WHAT!”


 

“Do you know why? Seeing you so close to him pisses me off and instead of rejecting his offer to company you, you accept it and it ticks me off even more.” Ji spoke with much annoyances in his voice.


 

Dara furrowed her eyebrows. “Well, what about you and Clara? I saw how clinging she is with you on the dances floor.” She question irradiated


 

“How did you know?” Ji’s eyes widen in shock but was quickly replaced by a quirky smile. “Ahh..it seems like my baby girl is jealous.” He tease.


 

“Jerk! looks who's talking.”


 

“Haha, I love you baby girl, you know that and it wasn’t my fault that she was being so clinging to me.”


 

“Then its not my fault also that He was being so clinging to me as well.” Dara fire back angrily, she crosses her arm in annoy, turning around to avoiding him completely.   


 

Ji sigh in defeat. “Fine, I’m sorry OK, although I was the one who pull away first.” Ji pouted


 

He then grin mischiefly “Beside I liked women with this size...of...” He wrap his arms around Dara’s tiny waist but he slowly went to cup her instead.


 

“YAH!” Dara shouted on top of her lung with her face fluttering red. She quickly slap Ji’s hand away from her and turn to him with her hand on her chest.


 

Ji laugh at Dara’s reaction. “Love you too Dara!” He shouted ridiculously at her while jumping on Dara for a hug. He quickly broke the hug and grab her wrist and push her inside his car with a sly grin as he then enter the driver seat.


 

“Yah Ji where are you taking me now?!”


 

Ji lean closer to Dara with a mischievous smirk. “To your punishment and since we both are at fault I’ll decrease it by just a bit.”


 

Dara bite her bottom lips from blushes even more


 

*****

 

 

“Yo, Justin whats up bro?” Ben came to Justins side.


 

“Hey Ben, GD and Dara are dating?”Justin asked.


 

“Yea...why?”


 

“Nothing…”


 

“Hey, Sorry but have you guys seen Dara?” CL asked as she walked toward them.


 

Justin smile. “No, but would you mind if we take a picture together CL?”