In Heaven

In Heaven

DONGHAE POV

 

Spending my whole days with Hyukjae made my day complete... He's been so kind to me and he is my very beloved bestfriends... Other people thought that we're in the relationship but I just laughed at it and tell them what's the truth... 

 

He's been my savior when I'm in trouble, He's my handkerchief when I cried, He's my comforter when I feel down, sadness and sorrow, he is the reason why I believed that "Friendship is the best among all other relationships"... In short, I can't do such things without his help and encouragement....

 

"Hae!!! What do you want to do for this day?! I feel bored... Just staying inside the house made me crazy..."

 

"hahaha... Why? I love staying here in your house... hmmmm Anything you want"

 

"How about watching movies?!"

 

"Wow!!! You really know what I want the most"

 

"Of course!! I'm your lover hahahaha what I mean is I'm your bestfriend"

 

"Hey!! Stop thinking such impossible things... I'm not your lover!! You ANCHOVY!"

 

"WHAAATT??!! Hey you FISHY HAE don't tease me again!! I won't let you win this"

 

O-ohhh... I know what is the meaning of this... I run and run around their house... I don't want him to catch me because I will die on laughing and laughing... He know my ticklish part and I won't... He will win again ... Tsk bad HYUKIE!!

 

"oohhh be careful boys..."

Mother brought us a cookies to eat and I'm very thankful because Hyukie already stop on what he's planning for....

 

"Thank you umma... You're my savior for this time hahahaha"

Me and Umma (Mother of Hyukie) laughed at him...

 

"By the way umma I'm with Donghae this whole day so don't wait for me till night... I think I will sleep over to Donghae's house... Right HAE?!"

 

"(shock) WHAT?! But..... aaahhh yes umma hehehehe"

 

After we ate our breakfast we already bid our goodbye to umma and unnie Sora...

 

"Hae!! Do You want us to go in Archade?! Oww... Since we're busy this past few days we don't have enough time to play there!"

 

"Right! I like that Idea... Let's go"

 

We enjoyed playing and playing in the archade... And as what always happens... Hyukie won in all games... Aish!! Why I can't beat him?! Both of us are already tired but we didn't mind it since we want to spend our whole day together.. I did'nt know what Hyukie want to do this day so I just wait for his signal... 

 

"Hyukie... Where we'll be going next?"

 

"at the HAN RIVER!! Our favorite date place! hahahaha"

 

"AISH!! Why you love teasing me huh?! Actually I miss that place too.... HURRY UP"

 

 *5pm AT HAN RIVER*

 

"Hyukie... Do you still remember this romantic place?"

 

"ROMANTIC?! ahhh.. so you call this place as our ROMANTIC PLACE?? I love that!!"

 

"Of course because all the time that I'm with you here I feel safe and I really feel your LOVE... I didn't care if some hates me becuase I have you...."

 

"Hae!!! You know that I love you that much, right?"

 

"Yes... You always telling me that.. and me too"

 

Our conversation is getting serious again... We are sitting under the big tree facing the warm flow of the Han River and seeing the sky... In just a few minutes I lean my head into his shoulders...

 

"Hae... Why you don't want to be mine?"

 

"HUH?! I can't understand it"

 

"Ahmm... I want you not just a friend but more than that... You know what I want to say"

 

"Hyuk..."

 

"Why?! You will just say ... *Oh come on Hyuk stop thinking that impossible things?* Hey ... It can be possible.. 10 years of friendship.. I think we must go on through the next level..."

 

"Hyuk.... I know it .. But I'm scared if anyone knows it... I'm scared if they will separate us... So I think this is the best way... Just remain our friendship.."

 

"NO!!!! I don't want... I can't... Please... Trust me ... We will never separate, always remember and keep that in your heart and mind"

 

"PROMISE?!"

 

"Promise!! I will never leave you alone... Because I love you so much ... Not just a best friend but more than that.."

 

"Promise me that you will never be with any girls..."

 

"WHY?! IS MY FISHY HAE BEING JEALOUS?"

Here we go again... He pinch my both cheeks and kiss my pouted lips...

 

"Don't dare to pout again if you don't want me to kiss that... But I like it so you can do it anytime hehehehe"

 

"Aish!! You want me to kick your ?"

 

"hehehe... I'm just joking but seriously... THiissss.... THIS LIPS IS MINE ONLY..."

I'm giggled on what he say while he pointed my lips...

 

"and me tooo..."

 

"Saranghae Donghae jagi"

 

"Na dong Saranghae Hyukie"

 

We didn't notice the time... and ohhh we forgot that we will watch a movie.... Hyukie quickly grab my hands and we run fast so that we can start the movie because if not Aish !! I will kick his seriously...

 

*AT THE CINEMA*

 

THis movie is perfect... Romantic with some tragedic and comdey.... Little by little I realized that I will never regret what happened earlier... YES! He's my boyfriend, officially... Though I didn't know if our both parents and friends will agree in our relationship....

 

After we watched the movie we go to the restaurant to have some dinner so that we can go home and we can rest... Actually this day is so tiring but remembering all the things that happened this day made me more energetic.....

 

*AT OUR HOUSE*

 

"Hi umma, and hyung... We're home!!! Hyukie will sleep over here..."

 

"Hi my dear hyukie..."

My Mom greeted him... hmmm.. I'm planning to tell them our relationship but Hyukie told me that he will handle it... So be it ..

 

"haayyy I miss your bedroom Hae... THis is my 1st time sleep over since you accepted me as your boyfriend"

 

"aigoo... Dont said that Hyukie I'm getting shy..."

 

"WHY?!!"

 

*knock knock*

My Mom enter our room together with Dad... And I'm getting nervous becuase Hyukie gave me a signal that he will tell them now what is our status...

 

At first, umma was shocked but in the end she allow me to continue this relationship... Becuase she knows that Hyukie will never leave and hurt me... She trust HYukie so much and I'm glad that I have a parent like her .. So understanding.. After the conversation, Umma kissed my forehead and same as HYukie too... It's a relief actually.... WE SLEEP PEACEFULLY while HYUKIE is HUGGING ME..

 

"I love you!! Though sometimes we face some problems but still in the end we succeeded it. Always stay by my side since I can't do any things without your guide"

 

"Goooddd morning BABY HAE!!!"

Wow .. What a nice start of my day.. Hyukie gave me a kiss that actually what I want....

 

"Baby ... I will go home now.. Also, I will tell to umma, unnie and appa that you're my boyfriend now... You want to go too?"

 

"hmmm..."

 

We go to HYukie's house as early as we can... I don't know why HYukie is so excited to go home.. Maybe, he's excited to tell them that we are officially in relationship....

 

*AT HYUKIE'S HOUSE*

 

Hyukie quickly grab my hands and he's so excited to see his parents... He tell them as quickly as he can... And as what I expected their reactions are the same as my umma.. WHAT A LUCKY LIFE THAT I HAVE....

 

*AFTER 1 WEEK*

We are almost 1 week in relationship and it goes well... We always had a time for each other and thanks to our parents that they allow us to have some time....

 

We visited again the HAN RIVER...

 

"Hae!! Here we go again,.. In the place where everything started ... Wow... Thanks to this place..."

 

"Yes you're right!! I will never forget that special day"

 

"Here....."

 

"What's this?!"

 

"Necklace..."

 

"Wow... Oh I forgot to buy you a gift too... tsk"

 

"hehehe It's okey.. I want you to wear that always so that even though I'm not in your side just take a look in that necklace and you will feel that I'm in your side"

 

"wow .. You're so sweet huh, of course I will wear this always.. Thank you Hyukie.. You always made me smile.. I LOVE YOU"

 

"I LOVE YOU TOO AND FOREVER!"

 

As what we always did.. We spend this day so special becuase we are celebrating our Weeksary... He buy me so much food plus my favorite flushy NEMO!! Another stuff in my bedroom.. hehehe while we're walking in the street I saw a beautiful ring in the shop... Without the notice of Hyukie I quickly enter the shop and have some look in the ring... I want to but iy but I must save money first because that was so expensive...

 

After a minute I go back to our place wherein HYukie's waiting for me... I hope he didn't notice that I enter that shop...

 

"Where did you go?"

 

"Nothing.. hehehe"

 

"Hae I think we need to go home now... My heart is beating so fast and I didn't know why?! So I think we must go home as early as we could..."

 

Though I don't want to go home yet I still follow the command of my beloved Hyukie.. While we're crossing the streets..

 

"bbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppppppppp"

*ALL TURNS BLACK*

*

*

*

"WHHAAATT???!!!! HELL NO! You're lying umma!!"

Yes I'm at the Hospital and Hyukie too.. I slowly remember what happened to us lately... A car hit us.. But Hyukie is the one who got injured so much because he protected me ....

 

"Yes HAE.. HYukie is died... He's dead on arrival... Because of the strong impact ..... He didn't make it"

My parents and his parents are at my room ... I know they cried for what happened to us especially to Hyukie ... But no!! I did'nt believe it ... I force myself to sit on my bed but the nurse suddenly inject something in me...

*

*

*

Days, Weeks, and Months are already passed but I still remember the day that we're together.. Our last day, our last meet... I always gave a look at the necklace that he gave to me... To remember him and think that he's still alive....

 

Mom and Hyung always annoys me... I don't want to eat, I don't want to go out in my room and I don't want to entertain anyone.. I want to be alone and I want to sleep all the time... WHY? Because that is the time that I saw HYukie's face.. He's always appears in my dreams... But when I open my eyes I realize that it is only just a DREAM and nothing more....

 

When one night.....

"HYUKIe?!!! Hyukie wait for me.... please !!!!!"

 

"HAE!!! I really miss you so much.... I really do....."

 

"Then why did you left me?! Why?!!!!!"

 

"I didn't left you HAE! Remember I"m always at your side and there..... IN YOUR HEART.."

 

"I want to see you again.. I want to..."

 

"Then start your new life again.... Go in our place where everything started"

 

After that dream... I immediately take a bath and put my clothes and run outside our house... My Mom was shock on what I did but I tell them not to wait for me...

 

*AT THE HAN RIVER*

Here you go !! I'm here again... In our romantic place... I don't know why HYukie brought me here.... Maybe he want me to forget all .... I follow the flow of the river while crying because all of our memories are coming back again... Haayy Why  HYukie!!

 

When suddenly I bump in a tree..

"Hey are you okey?"

The man ask me... I didn't know him either... I just nod my head while not facing him..

 

"Be careful next time.."

In his last word I realize that...that voice sounds familiar.... I quickly take a look on his face and ALAS!!

 

"HYUKIE?!"

 

"WHAT?! Sir I don't know who are you and who's that Hyukie"

 

"No!! You're Hyukie..."

I hug him tight while the thing that he can do is to pull me away... 

 

"No!! You're my Hyukie!! Why you're doing this to me?"

 

"Are you crazy?! I'm not yours and I don't even know you"

 

"ohhhh I'm sorry.. I just miss my beloved boyfriend... I just miss him"

 

Becuase of his curiousity he entertain me and I told him everything about HYukie... and at the end of the day he's with me... We became friends and slowly, slowly my sadness are dissapeared...

 

"Now I know why Hyukie told me to go here... Hyukie love me so much and I feel it even though we're apart"

 

Months are already passed and we became more friends... My parents and HYukie's parents are shock when they saw my friend "SPENCER LEE" ... They thought it was HYukie too... But no, he's not.. Maybe in some aspects they are the same but Hyukie is always be my LOVE.. no matter what happen...

 

"Donghae."

 

"Yes?!"

 

"You still love Eunhyuk?"

 

"OF course I am.. My love for him didn't change"

 

"Wow!! He's so lucky huh..."

 

"No ... I'm the one who's lucky to have him... and also to have you"

 

"hehehe... Thank you for that"

 

AUTHOR POV:

Since they are friends in how many months.. Donghae is already move on, in what happened to them... All the trauma are gone and he's now happy with his new life... But He still love Hyukjae... And he will never love anyone execpt him..

 

In many months that he's been with his friend SPENCER... Many things are happen... Like what other did in friendship,.. but in one day he realized that some of the things that happened to them are already happpened in his past (with HYukjae) and it give him more conclusions that he's right when they are at the Han River.. 

*

*

*

*3 days before the birthday of Eunhyuk*

APRIL 1.....

 

Today is April 1 and honestly I hate April 1 ... It reminds me something... something thAT I don't want to remember in my entire life....

 

"HAE!! TODAY IS APRIL 1 !! You want to go out?"

 

"I want to go in a place where I saw a ring..."

 

"RING?"

 

"Yes!! I want to buy it and give it to Hyukie but I didn't given a chance to give it..."

 

"oh... So let's go!!"

 

"But wait..!"

 

"Why??! Any problem? It's okay if you don't want to go there.."

 

"After we go in that place.. Can we go home immediately? I'm not in the mood right now.. And my parents and HYukjae parents are waiting for me so I think we need to go home as early as we could.. hm?"

 

"O-Okay no problem"

 

Thanks to Spencer... Honestly I'm not in a good mood today and I feel that something bad will happen on us.. Please Hyukie guide us, please... I don't want to happen what happened on us... Please....

 

At the shop...

A small smile appeared on my face when I saw the ring... The ring that I really love... When in a moment, Spencer put his hands on my shoulder... To give me some comfort because he know what I'm feeling right now.. Longing for my beloved and I don't even know when is the time that we will meet each other again...

 

After we go tothe shop...

Spencer brought me in the restaurant though I don't want but still he wins... We ate before we go home...

 

"Spencer..."

 

"Why?!"

 

"ThANK You for being there for me... I'm so happy that we met each other and we became friends... I hope you will never forget me and I hope you will still at my side no matter what happens"

 

"Hae you sounds weird huh... Of course I will and that is forever..."

 

"Thank you ...."

 

When we are crossing the streets.... A flashback apperead in my mind....... HYUKIE!! Is the only word that I can only say at this moment.... When I notice the sudden movement of Spencer I hold his hand and hug him....

 

"Thank you again"

 

He hold my hand while we're crossing the streets but suddenly a crazy car suddenly appear in front of us....

 

"bBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPP!!! BBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!"

 

Whoa!! I thought we hit the car but Spencer quickly drag me and push me to other side...

 

"Are you okay HAE?! Whoa! I thought we will die"

 

"Yes that is what I thought too..."

 

BUT.....................................

 

"BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP~~~!!!!!"

(all turns to black)

*

*

*

*

*

*

"Hyukie!!??? Is that you?"

 

"Hae!!! My beloved HAE!!"

 

"Are you real?"

 

"Yes I am....."

 

"HYUKIE!!!!!! HYUKIE!!!! MY HYUKIE!!!!"

 

"MY HAE!!! MY LEE DONGHAE"

 

"WE WILL BE FOREVER AGAIN!!! UNTIL THE END".....................