Get your in that car

Come Thru
Chaerin blinks twice while she enters the silent and dark studio, Jiyong texted her saying he needed her there to listen to his recording, he said a female way of thinking helps chae.
Chaerin clicks on the interruptor to light up the studio, she swears she sees nothing but as she approaches the beat desk she notices Jiyong is already at the recording room.
 
We had the type of nights where morning comes to soon, and nothing was the same.
 
Oh .... 
 
Chaerin, seat back and listen carefully. 
 
Chaerin seated back on the couch looking at Jiyong with a confused look, suprised to hear a beat coming out of nowhere. She thought and she thought right. 
 
Jiyong..did you wrote a song about me?
 
Watch me, going out of the way
When I should've went home
Only time of the day I get to spend on my own
I was trippin' off how I used to sleep at ya crib,
Should drive by right where you live, and pick you up on the way
We ain't spoke in so long, probably put me in the past
I can still get you wet and I can still make you laugh
You should call into work if that ain't too much to ask
I could pour you up a drink and we can burn something
 
Chaerin shivers over Jiyong's perfect way of rapping all the words about them. They were in a a relashionship, but since Jiyong's birthday they haven't really talked too much, Kiko came to his b-day party and things went down, Chaerin is possisive when it comes to Jiyong, specially when his ex-girlfriends are around, and specially when this one had so much scandal with him. Since that they haven't talked too much, Chaerin tries to avoid Jiyong the most, but what she doesn't even imagine is that Jiyong wants her to stop denying and stop avoiding him. He wants her. 
 
Come thru... come thru... come thru... come thru...
Girl you know we got thangs to do
Girl you know we got thangs to do
so get your in that car and come thru
Come thru... come thru... come thru... come thru...
Girl you know we got thangs to do
Girl you know we got thangs to do 
so get your in that car and come thru
 
Come thru? Come..to...Him? Chaerin thinks as she listens to Jiyong's song, what does he mean by things to do? She does care about him, but she doesn't know that he shares the same feelings towards her and even more strong, that he doesn't really care about Kiko but do cares about her. And she's also scared to gave in because she as been hurt in past relashionships, that's why she's so hard to get. 
 
Last night I brought DOA to the studio
They already had a stage and a booty pole
Its supposed to be a lot of hard working going on
But who the can focus with this twerkin' going on
Someone put a order in for a chicken
Told my girl to order in, I need the kitchen
Yeah they know I got the hook-up, they just wait on me to cook up
 
So that's why he didn't wanted me on the studio... Last night, Chaerin wanted to face Jiyong but he ignored her and told her that she couldn't come to the studio, Chaerin didn't understand why, but now ... I guess we all get the picture. 
 
Baby I heat up the stove, you do the dishes ya know?
Rap game, Crack game, ain't that different ya know?
Last album had it booming something vicious ya know?
And ya know I need ya back in my life
Girl ya know ya got that, know ya got that thing that I like
Girl you got that thing forreal
When I was on a mission to make it
Who used to sleep on the floor with you when you lived in the basement?
Who else got all the things you need at 4am when it's late?
I always pour you up a drink and let you burn something
 
Jiyong remembers memories when she was a trainee on YG and Jiyong would help her because she didn't have too much money to pay for a house or a room, how she would stay up late at night with him practicing and eating, he remembers that she has got something that no ones has, he wants her to understand that, and be his. For now and forever. 
 
Come thru... come thru... come thru... come thru...
Girl you know we got thangs to do
Girl you know we got thangs to do
so get your in my car and come thru
Come thru... come thru... come thru... come thru...
Girl you know we got thangs to do
Girl you know we got thangs to do 
so get your in my car and come thru
 
 
" So what do you think? "
 
Jiyong asks what Chaerin thought about the new song. Looking at her she has a sad look, so Jiyong decides to lean closer facing her. 
 
" .. Oppa...this is about us right? " 
 
Jiyong smiles. She noticed. 
 
" Who else could it be about? " 
 
Jiyong places his hand on Chae's right arm and pulls her to him. 
 
" Chae, I want you to know that what I want with you it isn't a casual relashionship, no, baby, you're the one I want to freaking get married, hell, I wanna get married with you cause you're verses turn me so on and your are so tight..ugh...I wanna tell the whole world that I'm in love with you and I don't want no one else, I wanna take you away and make babies with you " 
 
...Speechless Chaerin smiles over Jiyong's confession. 
 
" I..I don't know what to say oppa.."
" Don't say nothing, just answer this question " 
 
Jiyong leans closer to Chaerin's lips and makes her blush, and blush even more over his question.
 
" Can I kiss you? I miss your lips baby " 
 
Chaerin pulls his by the colar and kisses him full on the mouth. Full of love. Tongues fighthing, lips brushing, hands on his hair, hands on her waist, bulge growing, cheeks getting more and more red. 
Chaerin lets out a small moan when they break the kiss. 
 
" Jiyong...I love you " 
" I love you too baby, so get your on my car and we'll come thru cause you know we got things to do " 
 
Jiyong slaps Chaerin's as she takes his other hand and makes her way out of the YG Bulding with him. This night is gonna be their night. They'll come thru