Book 4

Love

Sooyoung pull the brake. She look Tiffany. “Are you sure you okay?” She still asking the same question for a million times. Tiffany just nodded. Sooyoung sighed. “Okay, I won’t a…..” Then, Tiffany hold Sooyoung’s wrist. “Something wrong?”

 

“S-stay with m-me for t-this night? P-please?” It was her first time to see Tiffany like this. Sooyoung smiled bitterly. “Arasso, I will stay.” They both went up to Tiffany’s apartment. Once they enter, Tiffany held her wrist.

 

Sooyoung look at her. “Are you, live alone?” Sooyoung asked. Tiffany nodded. “You should go wash yourself Tiffany.” Tiffany walk into the bathroom and close the door. Once Sooyoung heard a click sound, she start to wander around the apartment.

 

“Hmm.. Not bad. I wonder where her family.”  She thought. She saw a frame on the table. She walk to the table and look carefully to that picture. Suddenly, she saw a cute little girl who having a eye smile in that picture. Sooyoung chuckled. “How cute.” She thought.

 

Tiffany walk out from her bedroom and went to Sooyoung. “Oh, sorry. I was just looking some pictures. By the way, who is she?” She pointed at the picture of little girl who show her eye smile.

 

“M-Me.” She answer shyly. Sooyoung froze. “Her smiling very different now.” She thought. “Anyway, you look cute.” She answer flatly. Tiffany blushed when she heard Sooyoung said that. For all this time, she never heard anyone say she cute or pretty or whatever. It was once, but when she was young.

 

Sooyoung still don’t know where is Tiffany’s family. “Hey Tiffany, I was wondering. Where’s your family?” Tiffany didn’t say anything. She just keep quiet and walk to her bedroom. Sooyoung blinked. “Is she mad?” Sooyoung just realized that Tiffany didn’t tell her where should she sleep.

 

So, she went to the couch at the living room and comfort herself on the couch. She feels uneasy when she asked Tiffany about her family. “Aish! I shouldn’t ask that kind of question.” Since Sooyoung really feels uneasy, she stood up from the couch.

 

At Tiffany’s bedroom, she just sat on the bed while hugging her knees. She still remember what happened to her family. Suddenly, her eyes got teary. Then she remember Sooyoung. She almost forgot that Sooyoung in her apartment. She stood up and when she was about to twist the knob, the door open.

 

“Oh! I’m sorry. A-Are you mad?” Tiffany was silent because her face and Sooyoung’s face just a inch away. Sooyoung gulped. She take few steps back from Tiffany. “Sorry, I d-didn’t m-mean to open t-the d-door without k-knock first.” She said while rubs her back of the neck shyly.

 

Tiffany chuckled a little that make Sooyoung smile a little. “Yah, what’s so funny?” Tiffany shook her head. “It just that, you are the one who funny.” Sooyoung pouted. “Who you call funny?”

 

With that, Sooyoung feels a little relief because she saw Tiffany chuckled. “Well Tiffany, I actually want to ask you where should I sleep?” Tiffany scared that she will having a nightmare, again. “Just sleep with me.” She mumbled but loud for Sooyoung to hear.

 

Sooyoung smiled a little. “Having a nightmare? Arasso, let’s go to sleep now.” She said while close the door behind her. Tiffany pull her wrist to the bed and tuck herself under the blanket. While Sooyoung crawling beside her and make herself comfortable.

 

“Sweet dream.” Sooyoung said and face the other side.

….

 

Little Tiffany was hugging her both knees under the big tree. It was raining heavily and she doesn’t have place to stay. She was alone. Yes, alone. After her family died because someone killed them.

 

Then, there’s a man in black suit with a umbrella in his hand saw the little girl under the tree. And she was shaking because cold. The man hurriedly walk to the little girl. “Hey, why are you here, alone?” Tiffany look up and saw a man then suddenly, her vision is blurred.

 

….

 

Tiffany opened her eyes slowly and saw unfamiliar place around her. Then, a man who she saw earlier came in the room. “Hey, how are you? I won’t hurt you little kid. What’s your name?” The man gave her a warm smile.

 

She look up and say, “Tiffany, Hwang Tiffany.” The man smiled. “I’m Siwon. Choi Siwon. You have a cute name. Oh by the way, this is my daughter’s room. Well, she doesn’t have here because she’s in Japan now. How old are you?”

 

….

 

Tiffany open her eyes slowly and because of the sun. She turn around and saw Sooyoung still sleeping. Out of nowhere, Tiffany was smiling while Sooyoung’s hair.

 

“Mommy, I wish she’s the person that I’m waiting for.”

 

 


 

I'm sorry for the late updated. I'm having a lack idea and also, my laptop was been sent to the shop to repair.

So, I just go my laptop back. I hope you guys enjoy.

This chapter was only focus on SooFany.

Please wait for my update.

And hope you guys comment.