Chapter Two

I Don't Care because I Love You

You looked towards cloudy cloud."Omg.I should arrive at my house.I did not bring an umbrella today".Hurriedly you walk.Suddenly,you felt water drop on your face."Rain!"you run fastly as hope you can arrive at your home as soon as possible.It's downpour.You don't see any place to take shoulder."It's really cold!I will get a fever".You saw someone running towards you while his right hand holding an umbrella."He is Gong Chan!" you waving your hands.

 

Gong Chan :\Pull you under umbrella/ Sunbae,why you not do a call?\Put dry towel on your head/

You :\Smiling/ It's ok.Thanks for this towel.Hey,where's are you going?

Gong Chan :Looking for you.

You :\Wonder/ Looking for me? Who asked you to find me?

Gong Chan :\Smiling/ Secret \Laughing/

You :Aishh,Gong Chan.Stop playing \Laughing/

Gong Chan : Sunbae,finally we  were arrived.

You :\Nodding/ Thanks again Gong Chan!

Gong Chan : Cheonma.Please take bath and make sure your body in a good condition.

You : \Smiling/ Ya..donsaeng.Don't worry! \Rub his head/

Gong Chan : I am \Rub your head/ Bye sunbae.See you tomorrow! 

 

You waving your hands at the same time watching Gong Chan going back to his home.You smiling.

 



 

Early morning....

Mrs Ahn hurriedly open the door when she heard someone knocked the door.

"Ohh..Gong Chan Shik!" 

                                                                     

 

 

"Good Morning..."you was heard someone whispered."Mom,I'm not feeling well.Let me rest"you said while your eyes still close.When you realized it;s not your mother's voice,hurriedly you get up."What are you doing ?"you asked.

 

Gong Chan : Visited you.Your mom told me,you not feeling well.I brought this for you \Give a basket of fruits/

You : Aishh..Thank you again.

Gong Chan :\Touching your forehead/ So hot! Hey,I will accompany you to meet with doctor.

You :\Shock/ Doctor?! No!! I'm ok! 

Gong Chan : Sunbae,you will alright after meet with doctor.

You :\Standing/ I'm Ok.I can dance.You look I'm dancing now \Dancing like a crazy person/

Gong Chan :\Laugh/ Sunbae,stop acting.

You : I'm ok.I don't need a doctor \Still dance/

Gong Chan : Sunbae..Stop.Please take a rest.

 

'Omg,I'm dizzy'

Suddenly,you fainted.

Gong Chan :Sunbae! I already toldy you\pickaback you/

 

"Mrs Ahn we should go to hospital because Min Joo was fainted!"

 



 

You open your eyes.'This is not my room'.You looked surrounding you 'It's hospital!Aishh! Who let me entered this haunted place!'

"Arghhh!!" you screaming.

 

Tomorrow...

Gong Chan : \Waving his hand/ Good morning,sunbae!

You :\Looked Gong Chan with anger face/ Morning.

Gong Chan :\Sitting on your bed/ are you ok?

You : Hey,you..I told you I don't want go to the hospital! \Punch Gong Chan's  arm/

Gong Chan : Sunbae,aapa~Stop punch  my arm.

You :Aishh..I think you will understand me.You really make me angry \Sighing/

Gong Chan : Sorry..But you was fainted yesterday.

You : I know it but you should not sent me to the hospital.Just take some water and pour to my face.I will conscious!! \Scream/  I hate this place!

Gong Chan : I'm sorry,sunbae!\Bowing/Sorry again.

You : Aishh!  

 

You looked Gong Chan's face.He looked very guilty towards you.You can heard his sigh.

                                                                                                        

 

You : Gong Chan...

 

No respond..

 

You : Gong Chan Shik! 

Gong Chan :Ha?

You : I'm sorry \Hugging Gong Chan/

Gong Chan : It-It's o-Ok,sunbae.

You : My sweety brother,don't sad ok?I can't control my anger.

Gong Chan P.O.V 'Brother? I'm not your brother.Please Min Joo'

Gong Chan :Arraseo,sunbae \Smiling/

You : Honestly,you girlfriend will be a lucky person if you be her husband \rub your head/ So,who your girlfriend? Tell me please.

Gong Chan : I does not have a girlfriend.

You : Are you sure? Don't lie to me.

Gong Chan : \Nodding/ Yup! I don't lie to you.But I love someone.

You :Aigoo..who? Did she know about your feeling?

Gong Chan : No.She is ....someone you really know

You : Who is she? Tell me paliyaa! 

Gong Chan : She is my sunbae.

You : Ahh..Lee Hwa Ri? \smiling/

Gong Chan : No! 

You : So,who is she? \Pout/

Gong Chan : \Took a deep breath/ She is Ahn Min Joo.

 

You was totally suprised with Gong Chan confession.

 

You :\Clear your throat/are you kidding me?\fake laughing/

Gong Chan : No! I'm serious.I love you! 

You : Gong Chan,you and I have different age.I can't....

Gong Chan : You can't accept it? 

You : Please Gong Chan ....

Gong Chan : I don't care about our different age because I love you.

You : Gong Chan...

Gong Chan : Ahn Min Joo...

You : Stop Gong Chan! whatever you tell me,I can't accept you because I never accept someone younger than me.Eventough just one year! 

Gong Chan : Why?

You : Listen here..you just my brother and you not my ideal type.

Gong Chan :\Sighing/ I'm not your brother and I never assume you as my sister.Why you said I'm not your ideal type?

You : I love someone have short hair and who had real man look. And I can't accept someone younger than me.

Gong Chan :\Sighing/ Sunbae,I won't give up\bowing/ Bye.See you tomorrow \take his bag/

 

After Gong Chan out from your room,you felt very guilty.'Why I did this?' 'Why I felt so guilty after I told him about my feeling' 'Why I felt worry if Gong Chan will go from my life?' or 'I love him?' 'No! I don't love him' .



 

      I love she ...

 

                                                                              What I should do?

 

 



 

 

Hey,Sorry for my bad grammar and english T_T