Begins

Lucky Girl?

''And the winner of this year school Lucky Draw is Kim MinJung! Please come to the stage.'' The MC announces.

'Really? Me? This is probably just an accident and when did I join the contest?' MinJung wondered.

''MinJung? Get on the stage now.'' 

''Ah..ok, ok'' MinJung calmly get on the stage, she hide her face by facing her face to the floor. Only some people were clapping for her.

She know she was a boring girl and she looks like nerd by wearing her big glasses.

''And now the prize! You get a chance to have the most popular boy in XOXO school! Park Chanyeol!!!''

The girls students began to scream. Maybe because they're sad because a nerd and boring girl gets a date with a popular kid or because he's too hot.

MinJung that was facing his face at the floor,suddenly, suprised when someone hug her from her back.

''So you're the lucky girl? Don't be shy.'' Chanyeol sweet smile makes MinJung start to blushed.

''Kajja! Let's go!'' Chanyeol lift her and brings her away from the stage. All the girl students began to scream again.

....

''Ya..yyah....where we going?''

''A secret place and you can call me oppa not yah, that's so not sweet'' Chanyeol smirks.

MinJung feel so worried....'He's going to sell me? What's he's going to do to me? Leave me with a group of gangsters? Eotteohke?!' 

MinJung starts to thinking nonsense things will happen to her. She just close her eyes, she doesn't want to see anything.

....

''We've arrived! Open your eyes, chaggie~'' Chanyeol lays MinJung on a soft, fluffy bed.

''Yah! What are you going to do with me? me? No, I'm still innocent!'' She didn't open her eyes, scream and also starts to struggle on the bed.

''Eih? ? You're going too far. We're not in that level yet? Haha'' Chanyeol laughs.

''Just open your eyes, MinJung-ah!'' Finally, MinJung open her eyes slowly and saw Chanyeol we're sitting on the bed, beside her.

The room was so beautiful and full of sweet love notes sticked on the wall. 

''Woah~ Where am I?'' MinJung amazed and she didn't realize that was been open widely.

''This is our room!'' Chanyeol said proudly.

''Our? but we just meet a few minutes ago?''

''I've prepared this earlier and I hope you like it''

''I didn't like it, I love it! But...I'm just a nerd and boring girl.....Dating with me must be the must boring things you ever done!''

''Its okay. I'll make sure everything is lovey-dovey!'' Chanyeol smirks.

''Lovey-dovey? But I've never been in love or dating or kis......ugh..before.'' MinJung said shyly.

''I'll teach you then.''

''But I'm only with you for a week...'' MinJung said slowly.

''Maybe, its longer than a week.'' Chanyeol whispered at MinJung's ear.

....

'What did he meant 'Maybe, its longer than a week'? Teach me? How? Date tomorrow? Shall I text or call him?'

Many questions keep coming in MinJung's mind. Suddenly, her phone rings and she answer it.

''Annyeong,Junggie!!''

''Junggie?''

''Yep, Junggie. Special lovey-dovey nickname that I give you''

''It looks weird to call a nerd girl like me with a 'lovey-dovey' nickname like Junggie...''                

''But you're not? And we're going to our first day date, ok? At Peter Pan theme park. 12pm.''

''B-but..''

''Ok! Bye, Junggie!! See ya tomorrow''

Chanyeol ends the conversation.

'Aigoo~ This kid. Aish~ What shall I wear tomorrow? Something cheerful? Makeup? Contact lens?' More questions starts to appear in her mind.

MinJung brings all her clothes out and put it on her bed. She searches for her prettiest clothes ever. 

....

''Oppa! Omma have prepared the dinner.'' Chanyeol's 6 year old little sister, ChanMi suddenly comes to his room.

''Arasseo! Let's go eat togather!'' Chanyeol holds ChanMi's hand and walks to the kitchen.

They sits togather at the dining table. ''Omma....Where's appa?''

''He didn't come back home yet.''

''Really? Haish, almost everyday he didn't have dinner with us...'' Chanyeol sighed.

''Mm-maybe he's too busy with his work...''

''Maybe....''

''Oppa lets eat or the food is going to be cold!'' ChanMi hugs her brother's arm.

''Alright! Lets eat.'' Chanyeol gave his little sister a fake smile. A smile that wasn't from his heart. A smile that hides his sadness....

....

~Author-nim~

This time, I'm not gonna use POV for this story. It easier. And please support, promote, comment or subscribe my ff if you love it, enjoy it^^ Feel free to subscribe back or add you^^ No bshing ok? :3