Page 20

Arranged with You

Today Jiyoung doesn't have any lesson nor practice so she just spend time in her house. Luhan has practice at the company so she just wear a comfortable clothes. She took a bath and changes into a sleeveless shirt and jean shorts that will show her bare thighs. "Aigoo... Hairdryer is broken. I will let my hair dry by itself." She walked to the kitchen with her wet hair. "What to eat? What to do?" She stand at the kitchen thinking what should she do today. She look around the house then found a pack of DVD and TV. "Okay,movie. I will watch movie but what to eat?" She opened the fridge and look for things to eat. After a minute thinking, she decide to make omelete and coffee. 

After done cooking, she took her plate then went to the living room. She observe all the DVD'd and choose an english movie called 'Titanic'. Eventhough, she already watched the movie for the nth time but she never get boring. She took her legs closed to her body and watch the movie.

While the movie is playing, a door open sound dirturbed her movie. "I'm back" Luhan said. She just nodded. Luhan look at the TV what was she watching then he went upstair to wash himself. After 30 minutes washing, he went to the living room wearing a basketball shirt and basketball short then he sat beside Jiyoung. 

When the movie ended, Luhan suddenly lied on Jiyoung's laps. "Y..yah!" Jiyoung yelled. "Let's play some games. I'm bored." Luhan said. She sighed. "If you bored, go practice" She said but luhan shook his head. "Practice is boring. Lets play rock paper scissors,who won will choose the game.Okay?" She nodded. The first game won by Jiyoung. She choose a dog game. A game when she will show off the food and the player must catch the food. They played the game. Second game won by Luhan. Luhan choose a staring game. "Ha! I'm good at this game." Jiyoung proudly said. Luhan raised his left eyebrows. "Oh,really?How about we staring like this? He said then he lied again on her laps. Jiyoung gasped because of shock. "Can we?" He ask and she nodded. They started the staring contest. Jiyoung moved her hair to her right side and looked into his eyes.  And START !

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan already drowned in her beautiful eyes. He lifted his head and started close the gap between them and closer, closer , and closer. Their lips met slowly. Jiyoung was shocked. Luhan smiled between the kiss then he started the move. She didn't move at first but after a minute, she move to Luhan's move and they move in sync . "I can confess right?" Luhan thought then he pulled from the kiss and stared at her eyes. "I...I like you!" Luhan confessed. "I don't know when I'm fall in love with you but I sincerely like you. I hope you like me too" Luhan said. Jiyoung just looked at him. Luhan was so anxious waititng for the result.

 

 

 

 

 

Tick Tock Tick Tock ...... Luhan was anxious because she didn't accept his feeling again. Suddenly, her lips moved upwards. "Did she accept me?" Luhan thought. Jiyoung's hand moved then her hands came to his face. and PINCH!

 

Jiyoung was pinching his cheeks. "Ya! I lose so game over. Hello~~ Did you hear me?" She said then he came to reality again. "I was dreaming?" Luhan thought. He sighed in his mind. "I really hope it true" He thought. "What are you thinking?" She asked. "I.. I think... of a new game" He said. "What game?" She asked. "Vampire&Human game" He said. "Oh,what game is that?" She asked then Luhan explain the game. Its a game when there a vampire and a human played hide and seek. The vampire must find the human before the human find a weapon that can kill the vampire. "This game played by 4-5 people but i think its okay if we played 2 people only." Luhan said then Jiyoung nodded. They played rock paper scissors and Luhan won so he choose a vampire. Luhan showed her a cup that have M sticker and she have to find the cup to kill Luhan. Their game START!

Jiyoung start to hide. "5,4,3,2,1" Luhan said then he ran to search for Jiyoung. After 30 minutes, Luhan still can't find Jiyoung and Jiyoung also can't find the weapon to kill Luhan. "Aiggoo..You're so good at hiding." Luhan shouted and his voice echoed in the house. Jiyoung became scared of being discovered. "Wah..this game is so scary" She whispered to herself then she start to take a move. She went to the living room. "Where is he hiding it?" she said and begin to search again.

While she searching at the TV area, an arms came around her waist. "I caught you" Luhan said with a husky voice that made her shivered. "Did you find it?" He asked but silent. Jiyoung was still shocked of sudden appearance of Luhan. "I guess not. So, I win right. Now, you will be a vampire" Luhan whispered in a husky voice. His mouth is near to her neck when "Aigoo!" a woman voice shouted. They look up and it his mom. "She always came in the wrong timing" Luhan thought. "What are you doing?" She asked. "Play game." Luhan sarcasticily answered. "Okay,whateva. But,you both will going to honeymoon next week!" Luhan's mom said. 

"But-" Jiyoung want to protest. "Don't worry. Lee Soo Man already excuses both of you from the practice but I can't ask Luhan only so I have to ask for the whole group." Mrs Lu said. Jiyoung sighed. "This is your ticket. Like Jiyoung said, she want to go in Korea only so Nami island. You choose the place to sleep. I'll pay." Mrs Lu said. They just nodded because they know that Mrs Lu will not agree to their decision. "Okay. I want the place tonight okay" Mrs Lu said then she left. "Now,Next week it just two of us. No EXO and No parents." Luhan said as he smirked at her. Jiyoung just nodded her head. "I will choose the place." She said. "Okay" Luhan said. 

 

"Did you already choose the place?" Luhan asked. "Yes. Its a villa. It has pool, sauna and a movie room. It also a low price" She said. "'movie room?pool?sauna? Just the two of us. Wohhoo, it reall amazing. I can make her fall in love with me." Luhan thought in his mind. "When did we leave?" Luhan asked. "In two days" She said. Luhan bit her lips and looked up. "Yes.Can't wait" Luhan said. 

 

They was watching a movie in the movie room alone. They was watching a romantic movie. Luhan's arm slowly came around Jiyoung's shoulder as their gap became closer. Luhan turn his face to the side to look at her face but their face met because Jiyoung also turn her face to the side. They make an eye contact.They stared for a long time then, closer, closer and closer. They kissing passionately. 

"Ya!" Wake up. Its already 10am.Get ready. We will depart at 1pm." Jiyoung said. "It just a dream. I hope it will be come true"  Luhan thought . They started to prepare for their honeymoon. "Are you ready?" He said.She nodded. "So lets go!!" Luhan said and they depart. 

 

They arrived at Nami island. "Where do we go?" Jiyoung said. "I think thats for us right?" He said as he pointed to a black man that holding up a banner that wrote 'Lu's Family'. "I think yes." She said."So, lets go!!" Luhan said.

They arrive at the villa."Enjoy your honeymoon" The man said. "Thank you" They both said. They went in. "Wow!This villa is too big for just two of us"  Luhan thought. "I will go pack my things." She said as she went up. Luhan just nodded as he also went up to pack his things. 

After Luhan unpacking his things, he lied down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. He stared at the ceiling for a long time until he daydream about what things they will do with just the two of them. 

He was swimming in the pool. "Did you wait too long?" Jiyoung asked. Luhan looked up and sawJiyoung with a swimmingsuit that  dispose her bare stomach. He bit her lips. She went closer to the pool suddenly, "Did you miss us?" Chanyeol came with a grin on his face. 

He woke up from his dream. "Wow. I think that just a dream." He said to himself suddenly ting tong!! The bell rang. "I'll get it" Jiyoung shouted as she went down. "Who could it be? " He thought. Suddenly, he heard a familiar voices. "No.It cant be that-" He said as he went down as he saw EXO was standing infront of their villa. He facepalm himself in his mind. "Oh my god" 




Hello ~ New chapter update.. How was it? Did you like it ? I hope you like it.. I think my precious reader were waititng for Luhan confessing right but sorry, I will not make Luhan confessing again. Just wait okay... Actually, I'm so happy with all your comments that say you like my story. I'm almost crying. Hahahaha.. 

Actually, I want to show gratitude to my precious reader because you read,subscribe and upvote my story with making a Christmas oneshot but I absolutely don't have ANY IDEA! how to do ? I don't know that if i will make it or not. Okay.. 

©This story belongs to me so if you found any story that have smiliraty to this story.. It just a conciedence.Lee Jiyoung is belong to me but others character is belong to the owner. 

 

P/s : I help one author to make her story so check it out. The story is starring the big eyes guys,Do Kyungsoo and a bubbly girl Kim Young. The description was made by me. Also the story was originally her idea but I'm just editing it. I will try to made it interesting. Feel free to ignore the story or to check it out. 

3L's ( Long Lost Love)