01

Forget Me

You don't know, I saw you every day, every hour, every minute, and every second. I wasting my time not to go to the light just because of you.

The light that I'm talking about is heaven, it's because the fact that I'm death and now I'm just an empty soul that's not going to make you notice that I'm still here right beside you, with you.

Every night I can only watch you from night to night and feeling really disapointed. You are only being drunk with rum, it's used to be our favorite but now it's not for me and for you it's just a medicine to help you forget me. But, your way to do it is wrong and I can't even forgive myself to die.

Sometimes, you're going to party really hard from dusk until dawn and you're going to pass on your bed with another girl, and the next day you're just going to repeat the cycle all over again. Until I'm sick and can't even see you.

I wanna go if I can but I can't, it's just because of your heart and your mind that keeps me attached to you and stay here. It's painfull to stay like this and seeing you suffering. I know I should end this right now.

Now, I see you sleeping in your bed peacefully, I try to approach you. I stand next to you, bend down and touch your face, you still look the same like the old days, I know deep inside you never change. I'm waiting for your response, you started to open your eyes lazily and when your vision focused, you stare at me with your soothing gaze.

"____?" It felt like yesterday when every morning you would call me like that to wake me up. 

"Ne?" and every morning I would answer you with my lazy tone.

You seem surprised and shock by my sudden appear, you didn't move but you lend out  your hand to touch my face. Then, you wake up and hug me really tight.

"___, is it really you? Don't ever leave me again please.." While hugging me, I know he's trying to hold back his tears and tightened his embrace.

Even though it hurts, I have to say that I can't stay by his side forever, right after I tell him everything I'll be gone, and I hope he can completely forget me and move on with his life, so he can live better.

"No.. I can't. You should forget me and move on" I said and let go of his tight embrace.

"I should have done it, but I still love you" His words makes me feel that my soul is going to rip apart, I know that he's going to say it but hearing it make me feel that I shouldn't leave him and stay here, in this world.

"Please, promise me, you're going to do it no matter what if you understand me. If you love me then you would do it right? Prove it if you really love me."

"Then, can I.. Kiss you for the last time?" He said while holding my face.

He leans in closer, I close my eyes, then his lips touch mine, I still can feel the same old feeling when I kiss him, even though he's kissing with another girl I know that he's only sincere when he kiss my lips.

When I open my eyes, he's staring at me and for the last time I stare at his beautiful brown eyes.

And before I go, I said "Go on your own way, live your new life and forget me" 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I just want to tell you readers, I write this while listening to crayon pop's bar bar bar ._.