HyunBin.

To Be A Girl For 32 Days

 

I walked back home with shock in my eyes. I had no idea this was reality. I really loved my life as it is now. Hyeri's life was in my hands. Her fate was in my hands. I had to find true love. And fast.

I got dressed for the day. I was going to head out and kick it with Joo-Di and Sooyeon today. Although what happened yesterday was just so haunting, I couldn't just run away from all the pleasant things in life. I had 31 days left. I have to spend it wisely. Plus, I may just find a boyfriend.

We went out to a coffee shop. Just hung out as best friends.
"So what happened after I left?" I asked them.
Sooyeon slurped her coffee, "A lot of things! JoongHyun threw a fit and cursed like a mad dog!" she said with her eyes wide open.
Joo-Di giggled, "I thought it was kind of funny, that boy thinks he can get with any girl, but nope, Ae Kyung proves his wrong!"
I smiled, "What else happened?"
"Joo-Di's took a couple shots and almost went into a closet with HyunBin!" Sooyeon laughed!
"Naw that didnt even happen!" Joo-Di said frowning.
"Why didn't you just do it? HyunBin is fricking y!" Sooyeon said.
"Yeah, he's hot and everything, but I kinda want my first time to be special" Joo-Di said.
"Who the hell is this HyunBin kid?" I asked stupidly.
"Sigh .. Ae Kyung, you and your NOT KNOWING any guy syndrome .. He's like the superr hottest guy in the whole school! WTH is wrong with you?! He just transferred here this year. I heard he is like from a super rich family. He's treated like royalty!" Sooyeon said.
I nodded, "Well, I'm guessing he aint all that if I never heard of him" I giggled.
Sooyeon looked like she just had a lightbulb, "OMG! Ive got it, lets go and stalk him! I know where he lives, we can just go and say hi or something!" Sooyeon smiled all happily !!
She dragged me and Joo-Di as we quickly walked over to HyunBin's home.

Dangg, his house was fricking amazing! It wasnt like a mansion, but it was sure NICE!
"Who does he live with?" I asked.
"His family, maids, everything !! I heard hes an only child !" Sooyeon said.
All of a sudden a HUGE DOG came running over barking, the three of us huddled together screaming !! That dog was HUGE !!!!! omg so scarrryy!!!!!
Then a super handsome guy came running over and grabbed the dog leash~

We stopped screaming, but started blushing all three of us! He was SO FIIONE !
"Hyunbin Oppa.." Sooyeon blushed.
OMG, this was HyunBin? OMG Joo-Di! WTF, why did you ditch out on this hottie like that?!
Joo-Di bowed, "Kamsahamnida, oppa"
Sooyeon blushed once again.
He brushed his hair and just walked away....

WTH! Wow now thats a jerk! A real prince would have smiled and gave us a pat on the head and yelled cutely at his giant dog ! But his has just whipped his hair at us and walked away !

Sooyeon and Joo-Di sighed, "Thats who HyunBin is?!" I yelled.
Sooyeon and Joo-Di sighed once again a sigh of love and happiness, "Ne.." Sooyeon said.
"He's not even all that ..." I said.
Sooyeon yanked me on the shoulder, Joo-Di squeezed my cheeks, "WHAT?!?!?! NOT GOOD ENOUGH?!?!!?!!" Sooyeon yelled.
"GIRL YOU REALLY ARE CRAZY!" Joo-Di yelled.
'I could tell he's a total jerk the way he walked away and didn't even stare at us" I frowned.
"Well he is one fiione as hell mudda -hoe" Sooyeon giggled.

She dragged us to the other side of his house, we got a view of his room. ... . . And he didnt have shades. he took of his shirt ... omg I admit .. he was sooooo .. y ... He looked down at us ... !!

Sooyeon and Joo-Di reacted quick enough, but my stood there looking stupid, he forshure saw me.!!! Sooyeon and Joo-Di pulled me in

"YOU STUPID !! Did he see you?!" Sooyeon squeeled.
"OMG if he saw you we are in big trouble!" Joo-Di whispered.
I shook my head, "No he didn't see me" I smiled.
I didn't wanna ruin this for them, sooo .. I lied, teehee..!!

We peeked in again and .. He was staring right at us!!! OMFG !!!! His shirt was off and everything. In jeans omg he was so fiione. Whyy!! Why did he have to be a cocky jerk !!

He smiled and waved at us.
Sooyeon and Joo-Di squeeled like a bunch of dolphins, I just sat there ignoring his stupid fake smile.
"What are you guys doing?" Hyunbin called to us.
I sat there rolling my eyes. I mean he was super delicious, but, I could just see in his little face that he has broken many hearts.
"You guys wanna come in?" He asked.
Sooyeon and Joo-Di squeeled and immediately ran to the front leaving me, they forgot about me .. Usually theyd drag me but this time ..
"Hey .. What's your name?" HyunBin asked me.
I looked up, "My name's Ae Kyung".
He smiled .. Such an adorable smile too ... URGH..
"You come in too" he smiled.
I nodded and walked to catch up with Sooyeon and Joo-Di, I rolled my eyes.

As he opened the front entrance for us to enter his home, he smiled at us
Uhhmm Naww boy, dont gimme none of this luring cutesy face.

"What are you guys doing in the neighborhood?" He laughed.
"Nothing .. just walkin around .." Joo-Di smiled.
"We were just walkin .. Yupp .. Walkin around .." Sooyeon laughed nervously.
Joo-Di nudged Sooyeon, "Don't make it obvious!" Joo-Di whispered.
HyunBin smiled, he stared over at me, "Who is this? Ive never seen her before.."
"Oh this is Ae Kyung, shes our good good good friend" Joo-Di smiled.
HyunBin nodded, "All of you are very pretty, I thought that when you put 3 gorgeous girls together, all you would have was drama"
I found that SUPER offensive! Like wtf. But Joo-Di and Sooyeon only smiled and giggled and agreed with whatever he said. This boy was doing too much.!
I stood up, "Well, my mom needs me home, I'll catch up with you guys later, bye you two!" I waved bye to Sooyeon and Joo-Di. I totally lied, I wanted to get out of this place, he was such a fake, spoiled jerk.
"I'll walk you out, you two stay here" great, just as I thought I would have myself some freedom, he wants to be a gentleman and walk my out!

We walked towards the front door and all of a sudden his giant dog came running over and tackled me !!! I was on the floor with dog breath all over me !!!
HyunBin laughed as he wrestled his dog .. URGGHH!!!!
"You not too fond of dogs?" he asked
I shook my head, "Nope .." I glared straight ahead.
"I like you, your not like other girls.." he giggled.
"Well I don't ... Your just like other guys" I smiled.
He laughed, "What's that supposed to mean?"
"I can tell that on your face your just another guy with another million dollars to shove in a girl's face and get what you want and leave them" I said with a smirk.
"Woah missy, what makes you think that?" he said.
"Ive seen a lot of guys like you, the way you whipped your hair at us when we all gave thanks for saving us from your huge dog" I glared.
He smiled, "I still like you. All the girls Ive met just want me for my money or good looks, your looking beyond that" we got to the gates, "I'd like to hang out sometime, I'll show you that I'm not like other guys.." he smiled and walked back.

Okay .. maybe he wasnt a total jerk ...
I pouted my lips, HyunBin .. I shook my head ... First JoongHyun, then Sol, and now HyunBin .. Which one shall I give my love to ?? DEFINATELY not JoongHyun, his face can go to hell! I never even saw Sol after that day and here I am having second thoughts on a total jerk ..


Aiggooo .. Hyeri .. Can't you just tell me who I will fall in love with ..?! Aish..