Memory

Memory

14th of February… A time for every lovers to show their undying love for each other, the so-called “Valentine’s Day,” a day where every couple went out for a date and exchange gifts with each other, this day is also the day their paths crossed with each other, the day where everything all started.

Kris roamed around the busy and lively streets of Seoul, he watched the heart-shaped lights shine towards the streets, he watched every couple exchange lovely gestures towards each other. He chuckled and thought, when will I be able to find mine? He then stopped at the park. He walked near the lake and stopped when someone bumped into him.

“Oof! I’m so sorry” The person who just bumped to him said

Kris diverted his eyes to that person and in a flash, butterflies started to fill his stomach. He stared at her and in an instance, he managed to memorize her features. Her big, deer-like, dark-brown eyes that twinkles, her long brown hair and he pink-luscious lips. She’s simply breath-taking.

The girl cleared , breaking him off from his thoughts, “Uhh.. I’m sorry, what was that?”

The girl chuckled and shook her head, “Oh nothing, nevermind”

“I—I’m sorry for spacing out awhile ago, I’m Yifan by the way. Wu Yifan” He said, offering his hands out

She took his hands with hers and smiled, giving him a quick handshake, “I’m Qian. Song Qian”

And that’s where all of it started. The two constantly bumped into each other and after about 2 months, they’ve finally committed themselves to each other, in a serious relationship. It was like a dream for the both of them, a dream came true. Everything was perfect, they were both happy. For him, she was a goddess, an angel sent from above. And for her, he too was an angel… her angel and definitely the perfect guy for her. But she was actually wrong.

Qian glanced at the wall clock ad sighed for almost the twelfth time. It’s already 12 midnight, why isn’t he here yet? Since they already have their parents approval, they’ve decided to reside on one place, together.

Just then, the door shot open, revealing a very drunk, wobbly Kris. Qian immediately ran towards his side and was beyond shocked when he pushed her away.

“Get away from me! You !” He yelled, startling her

“O-oppa, y-you’re d-d-drunk”

“I’m not!”

“Oppa, please.. you’re drunk” She tried to held him but was pushed away again, harder this time, “Oppa”

“Stop calling me oppa! There is only one girl who could call me oppa” He grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and smirked, “And that was no other than Jessica, not you” He finished, pushing her, her head banging the couch. Ouch.

Qian furrowed her eyebrows together, He’s cheating on me? Again?

Kris started walking away when Qian, who immediately got up, yelled, “Who is that you’re talking about Yifan? Huh? Who the is she?! Is she one of your es? Are you ing cheating on me again?!”

Kris turned, his face is as red as a tomato most definitely due to anger, his look scared the hell out of her, and he looks like he can kill anyone any minute. “DON’T. YOU. ING. CALL. MY GIRL. A !” He walked towards her, eyes like daggers

“WHY? SHE IS A ! YOU’RE B-----” and before she knew it, she was thrown down on the floor with a throbbing feeling on her left cheek. He slapped me.

His eyes, flaming with anger stared into her. “Nobody ever calls her a ”

“She’s a . A . A !” She said, earning another slap from him

“She’s not a ing !” He yelled, throwing punches at her, beating up all the remaining soul in her

She coughed blood and he stopped, “Nobody calls her a ing . Understand?!” He yelled, throwing her almost lifeless body on the cold, hard ground, “I’m going to sleep now. If you like, you can sleep outside the house. I don’t ing care. I just don’t want to see you!” He said before slamming the door behind him. She sobbed and slowly stood up, she stood in front of the mirror and looked at her reflection. I look… horrible. Her hair was all over her face, she had black eye on both eyes, her cheeks has bruises and was swollen just like her lips and nose, which was also bleeding. She also noticed the purple spots on her arms and legs.

He’s a monster. I must get out from this hell. She tucked the hair that was sticking out at the back of her ear. It wasn’t even the first time this happened, he used to cheat on her also before and also beated her up and almost her. Grabbing her car keys, she took one final look around the house before rushing out.

She started the car’s engine. It was raining hard and she has nowhere to go yet she kept going on. I just wanna get away from this horrible dream, from this nightmare.She kept on crying until her tears, alongside with the heavy rain blurred out her vision, blurring out the dark street and without realizing it, she fell onto the cliff.

 

 

Kris huffed and placed down the bouquet down beside her grave and sat down. He caressed her engraved name and sighed, “I… I-‘m sorry Qian, this is all my fault. I’m so sorry” He sobbed, “I’ve become a monster, a monster that caused your death. I.. miss you so much Qian, I love you” He paused and wiped his tears, “I.. How are you? Are you happy? You should be. I really missed you, your tender hugs, your sweet kisses, your… everything about you. I missed you a lot” He said, letting another wave of tears flow down his eyes. It has been four years, four years since that accident, four years since she left. Four years since he broke up with Jessica, four years of despair, four years of loneliness, four years of regret, four years and he still hasn’t moved on from her. “I’m sorry Qian, I’m sorry” He spreaded out his arms on the grave and cried his heart out, “Please come back”

Little did he know, someone was watching him, standing a few feet from him. She tucked her now blonde hair at the back of her ears and bit her bottom lip. She tried to hold on her tears but failed. I missed you.

“Victoria?” a familiar voice behind her said, she quickly wiped away her tears and turned

“Kyuhyun oppa” She said, giving her boyfriend a weak smile

He said and gave her a smile, the type of smile that will make girls swoon over him. He took his hands with her then pulled her in for a warm, protective hug and with this, she felt safe.

Kyuhyun was the total opposite of Kris. Kyuhyun has an angelic face that matches well with his kind, soft and gentle personality. The two of them met on a party. He never let anyone lay a finger on her, not even a fly. That’s how protective he is to her. He gets mad too but unlike Kris, he knows how to handle a fight well, without the presence of violence. His hugs and kisses were unlike those suffocating hugs and kisses Kris gives, Kyu’s was gentle, warm and protective. His friends were nicer to her than Kris’ group of friends. And without any doubt, Kyuhyun was indeed the ideal and perfect guy for her.

“Vic, are you okay?” He asked, his voice full of worried

“Ah” She smiled and shook her head, “N-no, I’m okay. Let’s go?” She asked

He smiled, kissed her forehead and intertwined their fingers together, “Yes let’s go my lady” And throw her a cute wink. Making her heart jump a little.

The two started walking away. Victoria then turned and gave a final look at Kris who was still crying on what he thought was her grave. For four years, I’ve been considered to as Victoria and I’ll continue my life living as Victoria Choi. From now on, I won’t cry anymore. From now on, I’ll be stronger. From now on, Song Qian, who once fell inlove with a monster will only be nothing but just a memory that was meant to be forgotten, forever

 

uncomfortablesoul_tumblr_ldkesyZlD21qah2broken-friendship-quote2.jpg

 

 

-

Posted it, So how was it? Feedbacks are very much appreciated! <3 And by the way, thank you for those who subscribed! I love you all! :) Anyway, for those who has and is willing, follow me on twitter :)