Chapter 2

Attracted to you

The girls heard the click of her high heel clog booties before they actually saw them. They were black. Metal studs decorated her shoes where her heels began to form and some three inches were added to Joohyun's 5'6'' height. Her legs are clad in a light-grey ripped denim jeans. She is wearing a black tube top underneath a white see-through shirt. Her luscious hair is in a messy up do and her ears bore simple diamond earrings. 

The girls smiled back when they received a warm smile from Joohyun. That's what everyone likes about her, even though she is usually cold to other people, Joohyun always treats them warmly; like a sister.

"How was your summer?", her bestfriend, Yuri asked her.

"Oh, the usual. I went shopping in Milan and went to Brazil to look for hot guys. I also tried to have a plastic surgery.", Joohyun answered with a straight face.

Yuri gasped and looked scared. "Why would you do that? Your already very pretty!!",Yuri yelled then hit the back of Joohyun's head as if putting some sense into her.

Joohyun glared at her, "Oh and that's not it, I also tried to get my changed."

Yuri who looks like she's gonna pass out any second, gaped at the younger girl before she started yelling. "Why in the world would you want to change your ?! Why would you want a banana looking ?! Aren't you satisfied with your ?!"

Everyone stopped what they are doing and looked at Yuri like she grew another head. Everything was silent until Joohyun recovered and started laughing loudly, very loudly. The laugh where you bend your body, hit your knees repeatedly and you sounding like your dying.

Joohyun stopped laughing after what felt like forever and tried to catch her breathe. She raised her eyebrows at Yuri and patter her cheek, "I seriously worry about you sometimes, unnie." 

***

Joohyun and Yuri sat next to each other. All the girls are currently at the library waiting for their headmistress to arrive. After the incident with Yuri, everyone had been called to the library because there is apparently a very important announcement.

"Girls, I have a very, very important announcement to make. But, first of all, welcome back everyone. I hope we make a lot of memories together this year, just like before and the year before that.", Headmistress Yang cleared nervously before continuing, "This is very shocking, but 25 of our Juniors would be having an exchange with the Public High School. The girls who are going are Kim Taeyeon, Choi Sooyoung, Hwang Tiffany, Kim Joohyun, Kwon Yuri....."

The girls gasped in unison and started to shout their complaints. Headmistress Yang sighed and raise her voice to silence the girls. "I know you girls have a lot of questions but you don't have to worry. Those girls can take their guards and the school would be surrounded of snipers. I already talked to your parents and they agreed. Those girls going are still gonna sleep, have their breakfast and dinner in the school. They would have to eat lunch in Seoul High School. Transportations would be provided. That's all, everyone dismissed. If you are chosen, head outside."

"I can't believe this is happening.", Joohyun muttered to Yuri. She looked through her Hermes bag and tried to call her parents, who aren't answering.

The girls stood waiting for theit vehicle. While waiting, they chatted amongst themselves and got distracted when three black limousines stopped in front of them. The girls looked at each other and smiled.

"I guess this is our ride.", Joohyun muttered when she sees the driver open the door.

***

The students of Seoul High School woke up from their still sleepy state when they saw the three limousines stop in front of their old looking school.

Luhan was talking to his friend, Kris when he heard intakes of breathe. He turned around, annoyed, in time to see the last girl step out the luxurious car.

Holy......

 

Cliffhanger!! Don't hate me guys! O_O

I would really appreciate it, if someone could edit this story for me.^_^

Subscribe and VOMMENT!

I know this is weird and random... But, yesterday me and my friend were talking while heading to 6th hour and this emo guy walked by us, so I turned around and might have accidentally smelled him O_O He smelled amazing..😁😁😨