Jealous

Jealous - Sunggyu

Crunching leaves under your shoes made you smile after such a hard day with life. Finding a break between your hectic schedule, you took a walk in the park as you pulled on your fleece jacket  to cover your hands as the cool air tried to nip at them. Folding your arms against your chest your shoulder bag hit against your upper leg with every step as you watched the leaves cascade down to the ground with the slight breezes that would come and go.

Clicking from a camera was heard as your footsteps slowed as you looked in the direction of the noise. Myungsoo was kneeling on the ground getting a low shot of the many beautiful colors of the dominating trees that hung above the sidewalk. 

"Myungsoo." You called as you walked over closer to him, snapping a few more pictures he pulled away from the viewfinder as he smiled at you and stood up.

"What are you doing here?" He wrapped you into a hug as you held onto him a little longer than you should have. A small smile curled onto his lips as he held you tighter. "Did you have a bad day?" Myungsoo asked in your ear as you nodded against the bitter fabric of his scarf. Rubbing your back soothingly you pulled away, wiping the tears that seemed to escape from the tight hug.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Myungsoo asked as his hands rubbed up and down on your fleece sleeves. Nodding, he began to walk with you through the park, making circles until you told him everything. Making your way out of the park you two stopped for a nice warm Apple Spice special at the cafe. Walking home, you both began to laugh as your friendship with his grew.

Weeks passed as you saw Myungsoo more and more, taking pictures in the park on the cold, dreary days and looking through his pictures with him on the rainy, foggy days. Sunggyu was working hard on another solo album as you grew closer to not only Myungsoo but the rest of the members as well.

One afternoon, the fog was low soaking everything in sight. The dorm’s door opened suddenly as all of the members’ and your head snapped to see who it was. Sunggyu’s red cheeks were very noticeable as the members scurried around, getting something warm for him to wear and to drink, not wanting him to get sick. Sunggyu sat next to you as his clothes were soaked from the sudden downpour outside.

"Sunggyu Oppa, are you ok?" You asked as you took his cold hand into your warm ones.

"No" He said plainly as his narrow eyes looked up at yours. "Can I speak to you in private please." Sunggyu got up and gripped your hand tightly as he dragged you into his room.

"Hyung your clothes are on your bed, all nice and warm." Sungjong said as he handed your hand to Sungjong. You two looked at each other as you heard clothes rustling behind the door. His door opened as he took you inside.

"Sit." He demanded as you did so, with wide eyes you looked up at his pacing figure. "I want to ask you some questions but I want to know what you think truthfully." You nodded at Sunggyu’s request. "How long have you been hanging out with Myungsoo?"

"A couple weeks, but I have always hung out with your members." You said still trying to see what he was up to.

"Have you held Myungsoo’s hand?" He looked sternly at you as you moved around uncomfortably.

"No." You said as you clasped your hands together.

"Do you love Myungsoo?" Sunggyu asked as his arms were put into his pockets. Set back by the question you blinked your eyes as you wondered where all of this came from.

"I have my heart set on you, Oppa." You stood up from the bed as you wrapped your arms around his torso putting your ear to his chest. After a few moments he wrapped his arms around you. "What was this all about?"

"You have been hanging around Myungsoo a lot." He said plainly as you could feel his arms loose their love for you as they wrapped around you.

"Does that bother you?" You looked up at him as he looked down at you and nodded. "You were jealous of Myungsoo?" Sunggyu nodded again as a smiled pulled on your lips. Moving your hands up to around his neck you kissed his cheek as you stood on your tip toes as his grip tightened on you, just like it used to. Pressing your lips gently onto his you kissed him shortly before he pulled away to ask you one last question.

"Will you kiss me?" He said as his hands moved to your hips as you nodded with a smile. Sunggyu gently tilted his head as he caught your lips, gently pulling on them with his own as he showed you how jealous he was. His grip on you got tighter as his lips molded to yours as they slowed over yours letting the heat and desperation of the kiss settle in. You pulled away slightly breathless as you ran your fingers through his hair.

"I only love you, you don’t have to be jealous ok?" You asked as he nodded pecking your lips a couple more times before going into the living room where all the members were. They had just put in a move as there was one spot left. Sunggyu sat down as he pulled you into his lap, his arms wrapped around you as you relaxed into his chest.