chapter 2

khunjung lovestory

 

And their manage the half blanket to covering their body quickly

“ what the hell you did to me? how can you me?”a woman shout loudly.

“yah, ham eunjung!!! You look, this is my house. You’re the one to being stalker in my room.”

Eunjung widden her eyes, and being shock to realizing this is Nichkhun’s room. She never knew about this man’s room. But she so doesn’t know, why she feel as she know everything about him.

 Looking at eunjung’s expresion made Nichkhun smirk. He move closer to eunjung.

“and you’re the one girl who’s trying to seduced me. Right?” nichkhun wispering in eunjung’s ear.

His words made eunjung’s ceek become reed.

“mwoh? Yah, you’re jerk!! You must look me first before you said that annoyed words to me.” Said eunjung angry. She push his body to far away. But because he reflex  grab her arm. They fall on the ground together.

Eunjung was on top of nichkhun. Both of them close their eyes. But when open eyes,as there is electrify creep on their body. they feel the same sensation. Nichkhun gulped as he can smell sweet scent about eunjung’s hair. and eunjung can  hear her hearbeat so fast. Their body wa so close. Send desire,,,

And lust.

And then,,,

they loud again,

“ARRGGGGHHHHHHH,,,,,”

Eunjung quickly run in the bathroom.

Mainwhile Nichkhun in the guestroom.

 

At the bathroom

-eunjung pov-

“PABO EUNJUNG” how can you have that feel with nichkhun. The jerks man

. I feel like i need him... OH NO!! He and I is nonsense. I exclaim to my self.

I mean we are enemy.how we can sleep together without wearing anyclothes?

And why like I no regret to doing everything with him. I try to remember everything. But I can’t. My memory just stuck in the moment last night.

About the way he touch me..

Oh my God,,, that feel become more realita,,,

We spent the time together last night,,,, and like there is another night....

Stop it ham eunjung!! I hate him, right....

And I don’t know why, I hate him since we first time we meet.

if reporter know about this scandal. I’m sure my father will killing me faster.

And what about nichkhun’s father? Of course, both of them will kill us since they are the big enemy in this country.
I can think again, i feel have headace now.

So I bursh my body with shower quickly

 

In the guestroom

-nichkhun pov-

“WOW,, she has great body... I wispering in my self without realizing.

Oh man... why i can speak those word to my enemy. Our fathers company is the big enemy in Korea, so we too.

She look gergeous at the first time. But I hate her too at first sigh.. I dont know why...

And we know we hate each other. But now, how can we wake up being hug thigly. How can she seduce me.. i know she not the type girl like that. But I cant tough anything exept that think..

I trying to think.. just one memory overcome in my mind. You become the jerk nichkhun..

Because the memory is about the great our make love last night..

It's so beautiful when I hear she crying my name at the time.

I know our parrents will be mad if they know about it. But I can’t do anything since we not know what happen with us?

 

FLASHBACK

Eunjung finished prepare her self to come in anniversary of FNC Company.

She always fast to make up her face because she realy love to being simple woman.

She work as manager in CCM Company, as her fathers company. She look happy with that couse she like start all at the beginning. And many worker in there love her. She is cute and friendly with everyone. And always keep smile with her natural beauty.

 

“jieun..please faster. Why you always slow to doing work” Nichkhun shout loudly to his assstant.he always need help from someone to make up his self. He’s not a simple man.

He work in JYP Company. At first he no accpet the work because the company is his fathers.

But his dad sayd that those work just temporay. So he accept it.

Many girl in the company love his. His face look an innocent, but his personality is so arrogant and ceeky. He know he always being center of interesting. So he always proud with all af his has.

 

Annviversary of FNC Company

“hi nichkhun ah, you’re late now” onew run to nichkhun, when he turn from his car.

“I know” nichkhun smile appear. His smile like prince charming that always made averygirl fall for him. He like to being late because everyone will looking at him.

He slowly walk with Onew beside. They are bestfriend since they are  grow up together.

But suddenly he feel annoyed when something bumped his body from behind.

And something is a woman.

“ouch”

“oh , I’m sorry sir.. Im in a rush because I’m late” she tryng to smile at him. Meanwhil nichkhun just smirk.

“I know.. i know, many girl like like you always treath like that to pull my attention”

He said proudly.

“ sorry, what your meaning?” the girl ask courius,

Onew look them interest

“okay, in case I won;t say this, but you look want to hear what I’ll speak then.

You know me right, Nichkhun Horvejkul. Many girl crazy about me, and what you did a while ago not the first time occur to me. firstly you fake to bumped me. And then you act like you regret and after that you will trying to seduced me, right? But sorry. Now I’m not interest with anyone. specially girl like you”

Woah,,,woah,,woah,, What this crazy guy think.. said eunjung too her self

Eunjung open when she hear his word, she getting angry, but she so confuse why can this guy speak like that to the girl he first meet.

She try to be calm

“if you finish with that crazy word, so I’ll go first”

“mwoh? Crazy, what do you mean?” nichkhun said unbelieved.

eunjung just rolling her eyes and continue walk she doesn't want to care about this stupid guy.

 

entering the building company that has been designed as a place for partying that.

. made nichkhun dumbfounded. he getting angry now. and he can;t take it.
actually he follow her with quick steps. not as usual He always walks with elegant when in public.

Onew laughed at the incident. he know about nichkhun more than else in the world.
and he have same personality with that his bestfriend. when nichlhun angry he will angry too.
but to know he doesn't know why he not geeting angry like nichkhun.

he was so happy to look that girl who made his bestie being a dumb like that.

 

Eunjung quickly walk entering building, because she hate to being late.

she was always disciplined. and she without her realizing she always being center of interest.

she has good looking. from a distance she can saw  Ailee. her friend.

then. she move to ailee. 

nichkhun who is looking for eunjung actually he can saw her with beautiful woman.

first time he saw eunjung with full attention. he not know who she is. but she look someone he knew

they both look same pretty. but eunjung look is more attention to his. she look so georgeous

nichkhun shake his head. he can't fall easily to immodest girl like her. he attention to his mind.

"yah Nichkhun, why you keep walk so fast?" Onew said with his trembling breath.

"yah, why are you so talkative like this?" said nichkhun back.

"and why you always made a queestion back if I ask you?!!" Onew shout.

Nichkhun ignored him. he just move to eunjung. he doesn't know why he feel like he can hate her forever.

meanwhile at the first he look her is a georgeous girl.

when eunjung is laughing with ailee, she can feel that someone grab her arm.

"aww" she look behind. and she saw nichkhun smirk with her.
"hei miss. you are not finished talking with me"
"talking with you?
"yes"
"I think we do not have anything to talk about"
"nothing? but why if I said there is something"
at first eunjung look to nichkhun eyes. and nichkhun smile appear that time . he want this girl to know show who he is.

the most handsome guy who can made everygirl scream his name. and in many magazine always written that his smile like an angel.
eunjung smile back to him. make he release his hand from eunjung without realizing.

he sure that girl with short brown haired will fall for him.

"I'm sorry sir, I know maybe you getting angry with me for the last bumped. but I swear that I do not accidentally.
and now I won't  talking anything because I don't know you. and maybe you should take another people to talk with you"
eunjung said softly. because she won't to hurt that man eventhough she dislike with his.

in another time she always friendly with every people. but expect for this guy.

and once again, she doesn't know why.

"are you don't know me?" nichlhun said impatient.

"off curse no" actually eunjung know about this guy. he is nichkhun horvejkul. the soon of her fatther enemy.

but. she feel very... very lazy to talk with him. so she lued now.

Nichkhun look at eunjung

eunjung look at nichkhun too.

there is fear in their eyes.

onew interuped their act

"yah Khun. why you so mean!!"then he smile to eunjung.

"hi miss. I'm Onew. and my birth name is lee jinki"he took his hand to eunjung.

"I'm Ham eunjung"she reply onews hand. "wait, I know you. you are the director in SM Company, right sir?"
"just call me Onew. arraseo Ham.. eunjung. and you're right. yhay company is my dads"
"okay then, you can call me Eunjung"
"off curse I will" they are smile to each other.

in the time, Nichkhun look them unbelieved. he look very shock.

this girl know about Onew. but she doesn't know who he is. the most eligible bachelor in Korea.

he just smirk then. suddenly  he has a plan to this girl....

 

 

 

I'M SORRY FOR THE LONG TIME TO UPDATE. BUT I HAVE MANY PROBLEM...

i HOPE YOU ALL WILL LOVE MY STORY,,,
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY TO CONTINUE SOON THIS STORY....

LUV YOU ALL GUYS,,

^_^