Chapter 1

Forced to Love 2

Taeyeon sighed after she exit from the building. She sat on a bench nearby and looked through her phone. 

 

To: Taeyeon

From: My Prince <3

Are you coming home yet? I have a suprise. ^^ Come home now

~ Hubby

 

 

" Tch..." Taeyeon cracked a smile on her face. " You dork...." she whispered in the winter cold air. Taeyeon slipped her phone in her bag and got up feeling more energized. She walked quickly to her car and drove to their house.

Sehun set everything up in the backyard perfectly. " Done." he smiled dusting off his hands. He heard the door creak open and ran to it.

" Yah Sehun...." Taeyeon said looking left to right, trying to find him.

" My taengoo is home.." Sehun teased trying to hug her, opening his wide arms. Taeyeon stepped back. " No hugs." she smirked. Sehun pouted. " But I miss you lots and lots!" he got a grip of her and pulled her in tightly to his chest. " Hey Sehun! Let go." Taeyeon said trying to get off.

" You know you want to hug me." Sehun smiled. Taeyeon slowly smiled and put her arms around him also. " You know me to well..." Taeyeon giggled. Sehun looked at her as she looked at him, then he pecked her lips. " Follow me." 

They both walked to the back of the house, but Taeyeon's eyes were covered. " One two three!" Sehun uncovered her eyes. Taeyeon's eyes bawled out.

" Sehun really??"

" Yep!" he smiled. Taeyeon hugged him. " Saranghae." she whispered. Sehun chuckled. " I love you too." They hugged for a long time as the candles outside the house flickered like firecrackers. He had booked their flight to go and visit her family in New York.


 

" Sehun...... help me..." Taeyeon graoned carrying the luggage down the stairs.

" Yah... Go sit in the car, I'll do this myself. Arraseo?" he grabbed the luggage and raised an eyebrow toward her.

" Arraseo..." Taeyeon pouted and stompped down the stairs.

 

After a couple of minutes, they drove off to the airport. Taeyeon fell into a deep deep sleep........

When they arrived to the airport, Sehun smiled and shook Taeyeon lightly. " Taeyeon we're here." But Taeyeon didnt move. " Taeyeon? Its not time to fool around again.." Sehun chuckled and shook her more rough this time. He felt something was strange and called out her name louder. " Taeng! Taeng!" Sehun quickly felt her pulse, but he could feel nothing.

 

 

 

A few minutes later, they arrived at the hospital. Sehun carried her and ran in. " Please help her...." he said breathless. Taeyeon was taken to the emergency room as Sehun sat in the waiting room. He put both hands together in fist with his head against them. " Please let her be okay..." Sehun prayed. " Please....."

 

 


After 5 hours......

The doctor and Sehun sat in his office. He sighed before he talked. " Has she had this before?" he questioned first. Sehun looked up and answered in a soft voice. " Ne..... but it was a long time ago."

The docotr's face seem to darken more. " Im sorry to say that it has come back... this time around its stronger. Where its now cancer." he explained taking his glasses off and setting them onto the table maing a clicking noise that echoed through the room. Sehun paused for a bit before talking. " But I helped her with my heart..."

" Its come back again as I explained. She might have to deal with it one more time. If the cancer cant be cured then, there's no way she can live any longer."


 

Sehun sat next to Taeyeon, who was laying on the bed with an oxygen mask that covered her small white skinny face. Sehun placed his hand in hers. " I'll deal with it..... just dont leave me..... I promise I'll protect you and everything will be okay. We can travel wherever you want to go when you're well... my princess......."

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry it took forever. My ideas plotted out of my brain from all these school things thats been going on. This chapter might be bad but I promise next chapter will be wayyyyy.... you here me? WAYYY better. ^^

I hope you guys are doing well and comment and subscribe as you will please.

Goodbye~