Chapter 47

Life Was Never Good To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I slowly opened my eyes. The sun immediately shot its way inside which caused me to close my eyes back for a while. "Mmhh.." I groaned lightly. I then looked up to see a happy Kai. He had woken up. A smile appeared on his face. He was now looking at me. Our face was so close. I just realized that my head was leaning on his shoulder. I immediately got up but Kai pulled my head down. "Just sleep.. it's still so early." I heard him murmured with a soft voice. He caressed my hair and planted a kiss on it. 

"Thanks for not leaving. I thought you would leave again." He softly uttered. As I heard his voice, I couldn't help, but to feel guilty. I sneaked my hands to his waist and I hugged him. I buried my head on his chest, his broad chest. "I won't..I won't again." I then closed my eyes, enjoying his scent.

I suddenly pulled away from him. "Jjangkam.." I put my palm on his forehead. He knew what I was doing and a happy smiled was formed on his lips. "Good that you're fine now. Don't you know how bad I got worried because of you last night?" I scolded. He just chuckled. "Jjinja? It's my pleasure then." He teased. I hit his chest lightly.

We were now walking hand-in-hand, heading back towards our camp. I thought we almost arrived since I could now see the camp through the distance. My eyes then landed on our hands which was still holding onto each other's tightly. I took a deep breath, and I assured myself. I would be fine. I couldn't back off anymore. Not again. I loved Kai so much and I wouldn't be able to bear the losing anymore.

We walked straight inside. All eyes were suddenly on us. I bit onto my lower lip. "Kai.." the boys suddenly ran to us but stopped when they saw us holding hands. "Omo..someone's getting good." Xiumin teased. I wanted to release my hand but Kai held it even tighter. "Sena ah.." Chanmi and Nana came run

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter