My Lady, My Man

VamWolf University

YOU LOOK WONDERFUL TONIGHT~

 

 

 

  The day that everyone had been waiting is now has come. Black and White Night.

 

 ‘’Sunny-ah are you done’’? Yuri shouted from the living room and the girls now are probably done with themselves except for Sunny who make everyone waited for her.

‘’Coming’’ Sunny came down with her black dress. She looks like a princess who came from another world

‘’, what did I see’’? Krystal blurted out. She can’t take her eyes out of Sunny

‘’Krystal watch your words’’ Jessica told her as an older unnie

‘’Are you going to make Xiumin fall for you from head to toe’’? Victoria teased

‘’Let’s go, don’t waste too much time’’ Taeyeon said and the girls follow her.

  The girls look stunning, pretty, beautiful, and gorgeous like an angels fell from the sky.

 

 

‘’Baekhyun-ah are you done’’? Suho shouted from the living room. They all waited for the diva Baekhyun to finish

‘’Baek-ah if you’re not ready in 1 minute, we’ll leave without you’’ Kris annoyed voice is scaring Baekhyun

‘’Lulu hyung can you help me with my tie’’? Sehun walks toward Luhan

‘’Sure anything for my Sehunnie… but the point is I don’t know how to do it. I’ll try’’ Luhan is a bit embarrassed for not really helping out his dongsang.

‘’Done’’ as everyone was busy chit chatting no one knows Baekhyun is done. Chanyeol’s mouth forms an O and he praised his Bacon not exactly praise but more like a mock.

‘’Baekhyun you look BEAUTIFUL’’ he shows everyone is derp face.

‘’I know I’m bea- what’’?  Baekhyun didn’t really get what his friend is saying

‘’Nothing, let’s go’’ Chanyeol place his hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder

‘’Take your hand off me, you ruin my suit’’ Baekhyun glare at Chanyeol.

  The boys look absolutely hot, handsome, cool and manly. The tuxedos suit them well as it’s like it only made it for them. Kris and Luhan looks like a god fell from the sky. Sehun, Kai and Baekhyun looks like a prince who lost their way. Tao looks like a cute panda which causes everyone to love him. Lay, Chanyeol, D.O and Xiumin looks like flower boys which just blossom in the early evening night. Suho looks like a cool guardian which every girl wants to be his. Chen looks like a handsome troller which can make every girl fell for his laugh.

 

------------

 @VW Hotel ballroom 1 to 3

 

 The dance floor was under the bright and shinning chandelier that makes everyone wants to dance on it. Slow motion music with piano, violin and many more instruments makes the ballroom become even more attractive.

  The boys are waiting for the girls. ‘’What did I see’’? D.O pointed at the girls who is making their way to them. ‘’They didn’t look like the mean sadists anymore but they look like a kind angels who fell from the sky and they ours’ ’Luhan smiled.

 

  BaekYeon Moment

 

‘’I know I’m pretty no need to praised me and thanks. You look handsome and cute’’ Taeyeon praised Baekhyun. ‘’Pfff, you’re pretty? What a girl who praising themself? Thanks by the way. I’ll always look handsome like this even without eyeliner’’ Baekhyun boasted himself to Taeyeon. She laughed at his childish behavior. She said some words that make our king eyeliner blushed like a tomato red. Taeyeon wants to squeeze his redden cheeks but she have to keep her dignity.

‘’Don’t lie, you said like this because you’ll scare you’re going to fall in love with me right?’’ Taeyeon smirked

‘’Cling my arm or else I’m going in without you and leave you here ’’ Baekhyun tries to hide is shyness

‘’If you dare’’ Taeyeon just cling Baekhyun arm and walks in together

‘’Where’s the others? Don’t tell me that only we came in first’’? Baekhyun looked everywhere in the room but there’s no presence of his friends.

‘’I guess you’re right’’ Taeyeon gulped…

 The others haven’t come in yet since they’re still flirting (?) each other and left the two awkward couple together. What worse are all eyes are on them…

 

 SuHyo Moment

 

‘’Pretty’’ Suho touch the back of his neck shyly. Suho and Hyoyeon is the awkwardness couple. They are standing 5 feet away from each other.

‘’sorry, what’’? Hyoyeon didn’t really get what the shy Suho is saying

‘’You’re pretty’’ this time he scratch his head that almost make his hair style ruin.

‘’I’m not going to eat you why you need to act like we’re stranger?’’ Hyoyeon approached Suho first. Suho’s heart skip a beat when she tidying his messy hair to normal.

‘’done, you don’t need to be shy in front of me. It’s not like I’m going to eat you up in any minute. Just be yourself by the way you look manly when you made your hair pull back like that. I like it’’ She gives him a smile and cling his arm and walks in together. Suho can’t stop smiling maybe his impression towards Hyoyeon was wrong. She wasn’t mean at all, she just being herself.

‘’Why are they staring at us like that’’? Hyoyeon whispered in Suho’s ear when they entered the room all eyes are staring at them. They’re the second couple which those people think they look good together

‘’I don’t know’’ Suho looks around the room and he take his right hand out of his pocket to waved to Baekhyun when he saw him.

‘’Baekhyun and Taeyeon is here. Let’s go and talk to them’’ Hyoyeon nodded without letting go of Suho’s arm.

 

 KaiYul Moment

 

‘’Kwon Yuri, you never fail to impress me with your look’’ Kai complimented Yuri who is standing there and gives him a glare

‘’good if you know’’ Yuri make her way through the ball room and leaving Kai behind

‘’Stop right there! If you take one more step further, I’m going to you here. Don’t forget this is a hotel’’ Kai’s words are like a gun which going to shoot her in a minute. Yuri stop and she cursed under her grin teeth.

‘’aw, I thought we ended up in bed already since you’re selfish’’ Kai smirked and approached Yuri

‘’You’ve talking so much, it’s annoying’’ Yuri make a face

‘’You look beautiful today’’ Yuri blushed at his compliment of how she look tonight. It’s not the first time of hearing such a thing but this time is a memory of hers when a ert Kai praised her.

 Yuri wants to praise Kai’s look too but she can’t. How can badass erted Kim Joingin looks incredibly hot, handsome and manly especially with this hair style. Yuri gulped when suddenly she’s staring at his kissable lips.

‘’Fallen for me’’? he gives Yuri the half-moon smile and take Yuri’s hand to cling in his arm.

‘’I hope you’re okay with this’’ Kai smiled at her. A pure and innocent smile that Kai never smile to other girls. Yuri shakes her head when she thinks of his lips.

 As the entered the room everyone was staring at them. ‘’are we in the right room’’? Kai look around trying to find his friends. ‘’we are’’ Yuri’s voice makes Kai face her ‘’sure’’? Kai asked and Yuri just nodded and pointed to where Suho, Hyoyeon, Baekhyun and Taeyeon stand.

‘’oppa’’! Before Kai and Yuri could make their way to their friends a girl’s voice was heard. Kai didn’t pay much attention on it because there are many guys in the room so maybe the girl might call of one them not him

‘’Kai Oppa’’! Kai turn to see who the owner of the voice

‘’Uee’’? Kai frowned ‘’what are you doing here’’? He continued the conversation. Yuri can see the annoying and uncomfortable feeling and the sadness in his eyes.

‘’Oppa, I miss you’’ Uee said and cling on to Kai’s left arm and ignored Yuri who is also standing there and cling Kai’s right arm.

‘’you have a friend to accompany with you now so uhm I’m going to see our friends first. See you there’’ Yuri release her hand from Kai’s arm and she smiled at both of them. Uee didn’t smile back but instead giving Yuri a glare of ‘, Kai oppa is mine’. Yuri sighed and walk away from the two. She’s more disappointed than angry; she was like how could she get angry with Kai with a sudden show up of his ex-girlfriend. She knew that Uee is Kai’s ex-girlfriend. The look in Kai’s eyes changed when Uee appeared in front of him. From the playful and badass Kai to a sad and empty Kai.

‘’Yuri wait for me’’ Kai shouted from behind but Yuri pretend she didn’t hear. She knows that he’s no longer her partner now when he’s with his ex.

 

 Kai can’t let go of Uee’s hand that cling into his either. He felt guilty of letting Yuri go by watching the back of hers he already sense the look on her face already. Áish, Kim Jongin what are you doing, your partner is Yuri not Uee but why don’t you follow her *he thought*

‘’I miss you so much you know oppa’’ Uee keeps blabbering alone when Kai didn’t pay attention on her but he pay attention on Yuri form a far instead. Yuri turns blank when Uee hugged Kai and Kai hugged her back. Well, they’re ex-lovers there’s no wonder why. *she thought*

‘’Earth to Yuri’’ Hyoyeon waved her hand while Taeyeon touch her arm.

‘’Huh’’? Yuri breaks away all the thoughts.

‘’Where’s Kai? I thought you’re his partner’’ Suho asked Yuri and trying to search the room.

‘’Yuri, where’s Kai’’? Taeyeon asked her once again. No respond back, Yuri just staring at the two ex-lovers that still hugging each other. Kai just ruffled her hair.

‘’what the heck is Uee doing here’’ Baekhyun blurted out when Yuri is nowhere to be seen. She ran away…

 

 LayFany Moment

 

‘’How to tie this ing tie. Urg! The reason why I hated to wear tuxedo even though I know how handsome I look in it’’ Lay complained to himself without knowing Tiffany was looking at him and approaching him.

‘’I can help you’’ Tiffany peek beside him

‘’Aish, you scare me’’ Lay pouted and look away. Close again uh our face *he thought*

‘’Tiffany you look pretty’’ he smiled and continue ‘’if you really pretty then kindly pls help me with this and we can go in together’’ Lay’s dimples appeared on his cheeks. How could Tiffany resist that?

Tiffany chuckled at the man who is exactly not asking for help or teasing her. She helps him to tie his tie by doing it steps by the step. The two look like a married couple. Wife is helping her husband with his suit, aw how sweet. Tiffany even s one of his blouse’s buttons and folds his collar neatly.

‘’Done’’ she smiled angelic at him

‘’Thanks’’ Lay grabbed her hand and they walked in together. Tiffany gasped when she saw a guy who was messing with her walks in at the same time as them. She pulled Lay backward and hides behind his back. The sweet and attractive smell of his Calvin Kline perfume is all over her nose. ‘’Oh Tiffany, what you think you’re doing? My back is not a free spot to hide from anybody whenever you want’’ Lay rolled his eyes and face Tiffany who is hiding like a little bat escape from the cave. She buried her face in Lay’s chest when that guy was looking at her position. ‘’2minutes only 2minutes’’ she mumbled in his chest. Lay was surprised and shy. Our unicorn never is this close to a girl. Lay didn’t want to lose his chance so his wrapped his hand around her shoulder.

‘’Enough yet’’? Lay asked Tiffany who is still in his embrace without letting of his hand. Tiffany peek from Lay’s shoulder and look around to make sure that jerk is not here. Lay break away from embrace. ‘’Let’s go’’ Tiffany hold Lay’s hand and walks. Lay chuckled at her childish behavior.

‘Hwang Tiffany, I never think that you’re this innocent and cute’…

 

 ChanLli Moment

 

 ‘’Aish, if I knew it beforehand I wouldn’t change it with Krystal. This high heel is too high and uncomfortable. I would have wear sneaker if I didn’t wear a dress’’ Sulli speaked to herself and take her left foot out of it.

‘’Are you crazy? If people wouldn’t know you they think that you’re out of your mind’’ Chanyeol walks in from nowhere causes Sulli to face him. ‘’What are you blabbering about? Had a fight with your heel’’? Chanyeol asked

 Sulli didn’t answer but instead of examine Chanyeol from head to toe. He’s hot and handsome; he looks manly with this hair style. She wouldn’t think he look this good when usually he just a creepy guy to her with that mystery stare to her.

‘’Since we’re here to have fun then I don’t want to cause problem or any argument with you. Deal’’? Sulli smiled at him and Chanyeol smiled back. Oh god, Sulli almost fait at his pure smile. If she wasn’t wrong then this Chanyeol is not the Chanyeol she knew.

‘’Need help with your high heel’’? He suddenly pointed at it. Sulli just shutter for don’t know what to do. ‘’er, actually I unclasp the lace because it’s uncomfortable but we need to go it right so… I can’t kneel down my dress is too tight’’ Sulli turn her face away from the embarrassment moment she had. Chanyeol sighed and kneel down. ‘’Hey you don’t need to-‘’ it’s too late when Sulli told him not too. He grabbed her ankle and place her feet inside the high heel gently and clasp the lace lightly.

‘’Can we go now little missy’’? Chanyeol look at Sulli and stare at her hand in term of ‘you hand cling onto my arm now’ Sulli obey and cling his arm and walks in together. They look perfect together.

 It’s not the first time that Chanyeol help her with her shoes problem. She remembered that Chayeol tied her shoe lace for her. Sulli stare at his side-view face, he’s handsome. It would be nice to be a handsome, helpful and caring boyfriend like him *she thought*

‘’Watch your step missy, don’t be too busy staring at my face. In case you tripping with your dress, I’m not going to help you up but I just leave you there laying on the ground with the embarrassment pose’’ Chanyeol said and smirk

Sulli pouted and gives him her cutest eye smile ‘’Ne Mr.Park’’ Sulli do the light bow at him. The two laughed at the same time. They look like the happiest couple in the world…

 

 SooKris Moment

 

‘’Oppa’’! There it goes again. Many random girls keep calling her boyfriend oppa and asked her Kris to dance or drink with them

‘’Can you-‘’ before the girl finish her talk Sooyoung cut it off

‘’, who’s your oppa? If you really free enough then go home and look after you dog, not just standing here and flirting with other’s boyfriend’’ Sooyoung hissed at the girl. The girl pouted and leave without forgetting to give Kris a wink.

‘’how dare you give him a wink’’ Sooyoung scrunched her teeth together and form her fist tight. Kris who was standing beside her didn’t understand what Sooyoung is doing at all. He just curves his lips to a little smirk. As he remembers Sooyoung doesn’t love him right, why she acted like this? *he thought*

‘’Sooyoung my love, are you jealous’’? Kris asked calmly

‘’Go home you’re drunk’’ Sooyoung said while Kris was playing with her fingers.

‘’No I’m not, you’re the one who should go home’’ Kris wouldn’t stop playing with her fingers.

‘’Are you teasing me Mr. face’’? Kris stops playing with her fingers and gives Sooyoung his face expression.

‘’You’re mad huh’’? Sooyoung ruffled his hair playfully.

‘’As I remember you didn’t love me right Soo? We’re going to end up after 2months or so on right’’? Kris forced himself to say such a words. Sooyoung stop ruffling his hair and look down and life her head up back ‘’I know but why don’t we make it real hm’’? She tucked her hand into Kris’s hand. The two smiled at each other. They pretend like they’re lovers. The fact is they don’t have any feeling for each other it just a bet, a faithless bet.

‘’Kris oppa’’? A voice heard in both Sooyoung and Kris’s ears. Before Sooyoung could hiss at the girl Kris called her name and that’s make Sooyoung frowned.

‘’Haeri’’? Kris said and furrowed his eyebrow.

‘’wow, you still remember me’’ Haeri smiled gently at both of them.

‘’You must be uh-‘’ Haeri wants to know Sooyoung name

‘’I’m Sooyoung’’ Sooyoung smiled at Haeri. ‘’You are Kris oppa-‘’ Haeri continued asking Sooyoung ‘’I’m his friend, classmates’’ Sooyoung forced herself to say that. Kris look at Sooyoung with a ‘you don’t have to hide it even though we didn’t love each other but still…’

 Sooyoung make a space between each of them so Haeri can talk with Kris personally. Kris grabbed Soo’s wrist ‘’Stay’’ that’s what Kris said.

‘’I miss you, I come back for you’’ Haeri spoke out

 ‘I miss you too’ that’s what Kris wanted to say right now but he can’t because Sooyoung was with him. Sooyoung reads Kris’s mind. She nodded slowly ‘so Haeri was Kris first love uh’

 Sooyoung notice how happy and excited Kris was when he saw Haeri and the looks in eyes through also sad at the same time. Kris let go Soo’s wrist and hugged Haeri tightly

‘’I miss you’’ Kris whispered in Haeri’s ear

 Haeri just smiled and hugged him back while patted his shoulder. Sooyoung walk away from the scene. She don’t want to see it even Sooyoung is Kris’s girlfriend she can’t scold the two. The fact is Sooyoung didn’t love Kris and Kris didn’t love (?) Sooyoung. They just playing and messing around. Sooyoung was like how Kris could develop feeling for her when he’s still in love with his ex-girlfriend Haeri…

 

 TaoToria Moment

 

‘’Huang Zi Tao’’ Victoria called his name

‘’Yes, Victoria Song’’? He replied

‘’Give me back my phone. It has enough all of your selcas’’ Victoria shakes her head of Tao’s behavior. He was taking a picture non-stop on her phone…

‘’How about yours, where’s your phone’’? Victoria trying to get her phone from Tao’s hand but she failed. Tao took his phone out from his pocket and hand it to Victoria ‘’here’’ ‘’why you give me? You suppose to give me back my phone not yours’’ Victoria bites her lips… ‘’Come on okay 1 2 3 smile’’ Tao took a photo of Victoria’s angry face ‘’how cute, I’m going to upload it in my weibo keke^^’’ Tao squealed

‘’Okay now me and you. Do your face properly or else you’ll be the big hit in my weibo’’ Tao orders Victoria and Victoria do as he told because she doesn’t want to get a headache during this kind of memorable event.

 2minutes 20 photos, 5 minutes 150 photos …..

‘’and the last one’’ Victoria smile purely at the phone’s screen and Tao taking his chance kissing on her left cheek…

‘’Perfect, this is going to be my profile picture update’’

 Victoria blushed and hit Tao on his shoulder. The two laugh and enjoy the time by taking photos and drinking and chat together. They forget that they’re rivals.

 

 XiuSun Moment

 

‘’Sunny, sunny come here paily’’ Xiumin waved his hand to Sunny who was standing drinking her cocktail

‘’What’’?

‘’Food, what you want to eat? I’ll get for you’’ Xiumin’s happy expression turns on

‘’Go call Sooyoung since you both are the food monster. Sooyoung will be so happy’’ Sunny ignored Xiumin who was pouted ‘’Sooyoung is not here, well if you don’t want its okay then I’ll go get some wait for me here’’ ‘’Ne Mr. Baozi’’ Sunny was lazy and that’s it. Seeing his childish and food craving behavior makes her want to squeeze his chubby cheek even more.

‘’Ta-da’’ Xiumin comes back with mountains of sweet, desserts and chocolate and some foods with him. The thing is there’s waitress who helps him carry his foods. ‘’O.O’’ Sunny widen her eyes she can’t believe what she saw.

 ‘’Yah Sunny, don’t make your eyes like that. You look like Kyungsoo like really’’ Xiumin speak unclear with his mouth full of food. Sunny’s saliva almost flows out of . Seeing Mr. Baozi eating deliciously like this makes herself turns on.

‘’Minseok’’ Sunny called and continue while Xiumin lift his face up from the plate ‘’I want to eat that thing, what is it call…ah Chocolate mousse’’ Xiumin do a confuse look when he didn’t get it. ‘’Open your mouth the airplane is coming~’’ Xiumin feed the baby Sunny who is sitting there waiting for the chocolate. She chewed it and makes a face. ‘’Is it good’’? Xiumin asked and Sunny nodded and gives a thumb up. ‘’See I told you’’ a pleasure full fill Xiumin’s heart. ‘’I want more’’ Sunny pouted. Xiumin hand her a folk and a spoon. ‘’don’t eat too much uh; this is mine and this yours. DON’T CROSS THE BORDER’’ Xiumin warned and Sunny just stick her tongue out. The two fight for food and laugh together. Sunny who didn’t really hungry or want to eat turns to a food monster. They are having fun by eating and joking along…

 I’ve found my soul mate *Xiumin thought*

 

 HunSica Moment

 

 

‘’Miss are you here alone or what’’? Some unfamiliar face and voice let Jessica turn her to look who it is

‘’Well, I’m already-‘’ Jessica wants to reject the request because she knew that this guy is the same as the previous one. Asking her to dance

‘’if you want to ask her for dance then I would like to say she already got a partner and it is ME. Long time no see Ravi you still the same, like to steal someone’s belonging from their back’’ Sehun just came back with two glasses of wine in his hand. Jessica don’t really get they’re doing cause right now the two men just shooting eyes laser at each other.

‘’you two err-‘’ Jessica shut when Sehun pull her waist closer ‘’Yes, that’s her’’ he smirked at Ravi fiercely who is walking away. ‘’Let go’’ Jessica looked at Sehun’s face ‘’No’’ he responded back

‘’Oh Sehun I haven’t think what should I let you pay me back for let you using me to breakdown the guy name Ravi or something’’ Jessica tuck her tongue inside and trying to think ‘’what you want’’? Sehun sipped the wine in the glass and look at Jessica’s eyes who didn’t notice that he was looking at her maybe she’s busy thinking… ‘’Ah how about you treat me for a bubble tea’’ Jessica snapped her finger. Sehun almost chock the last sip of wine, he couldn’t believe what he heard. Bubble tea? Pff, what a low standard. *he thought*

‘’Silly girl, I can let you have anything worth more than that cup of bubble tea’’ he cold expression is on. Jessica shook her head ‘’Bubble tea means bubble tea and I don’t want anything else cause I want to drink it’’ her eyes were sparkle when she talks about it. ‘’I thought you want me’’ Sehun lower is lips. ‘’I’m not like that crazy es who claiming about your look and want to eat you anytime. I’m different… teehee^^ I’m going to the bathroom be right back. Wait here and be a good boy okay Oh Sehunnie’’? Jessica put her hand on Sehun’s head and gives him mess on his hair. ‘’don’t treat me like a kid Jessica Jung’’ he sway Jessica’s hand away.

 Sehun watch Jessica from the back, how could he becomes nice and normal to her today. Bubble tea uh? Sehun can’t stop smiling when he think of what Jessica wanted as a return… every girls he met they only want him but for Jessica she wants bubble tea from him instead. This mischievous Jessica is really something.

‘’So, bubble tea’’ Sehun reminded himself one last time

 

  KyungSeo Moment

 

‘’Do Kyungsoo, I swear I’m going to throw my high heel at you if you keep staring at me while I’m eating’’ Seohyun was annoyed. Kyungsoo didn’t mind what she said at all. He just places his chin on his palm and watch Seohyun eating. How a girl like this could looks really pretty even when she’s eating. *he thought*

 Seohyun take her folk and ready to poke his popping eyes but he escape from the attack.

‘’tsk you can’t beat my fast reflex. Better luck next time’’ he mocked Seohyun.

‘’are you falling for me or what? If you still staring at me like this I think that you’re in love with me’’ she teased Kyungsoo

‘’Clumsy’’ Kyungsoo didn’t pay attention at her words but he take out his handkerchief out of his pocket and wiped Seohyun’s lips. Seohyun lean back ward a bit and frowned. She takes the handkerchief from his hand and wipes herself. ‘’I’ll wash it and return it back’’ Seohyun said. ‘’no keep it, I don’t want my handkerchief back with your lips mark on it and I have a lot’’ Kyungsoo said without thinking

‘’Have you ever fallen for a girl before? The way you speak isn’t sweet at all’’ Seohyun smile at the panic Kyungsoo when she suddenly bring up the ‘LOVE’ topic. ‘’Ani, maybe you’re right’’ Kyungsoo protest and Seohyun just nodded.

 ‘I can’t be in love and I don’t want to be in love. That’s it’ Kyungsoo said in his mind. ‘Maybe if I’m in love that won’t last forever cause I’m a wolf and you are the beauty vampire’…

 

 

 LuYoon Moment

 

‘’Stupid deer Luhan get your head from my shoulder, your spiky messy hair is poking my shoulder’’ Yoona tries to push Luhan’s head away but our thick skin Luhan refuse. ‘’urgh’’ Yoona groaned… ‘’You’re not ashamed aren’t you? Look many people are staring at us if you keep laying your head on my shoulder’’ Yoona’ voice almost turn into a whisper. Luhan open his eyes and sit up straight ‘’if they’re staring just let them, it’s not our problem’’ ‘’and don’t make your face like that you look like a raccoon’’ Luhan laughed and tuck Yoona’s hair beside her ear. ‘’Luhan’’? Yoona called him. He didn’t turn his head to her because he’s busying watching the couples dancing but he’s listening ‘’did you ever have a girlfriend’’ bullet shoot in Luhan’s heart. He looks down on the floor trying to escape from Yoona’s gaze.

‘’No’’ his short answer let Yoona blow air out of .

‘’You don’t have to lie, the way you treated me is like you’ve done it before with your girlfriend and I know it because my boyfriend used to do that to me too’’ this time Yoona looks down when Luhan lift his head up. ‘’Same tragedy’’? Luhan asked. ‘’Maybe’’ Yoona shrugged

 Luhan stand up with his full height and lean his hand to Yoona

‘’May I have this dance’’? he asked a permission

‘’Sure’’ Yoona put her hand in his hand.

 Together both of them are on the dance floor trying to forget what they talking about earlier. ‘’You’re my lady’’ Luhan whispered in Yoona’s ear.