Introduction

Seobbie Cafe

Want to know how Jinwoon and Yoseob meet?

This chapter is to introduce our main characters which are Yoseob and Jinwoon.


It was early autumn, where Jinwoon first met Yoseob. He was a newbie at the college and was lost in finding his class. As he walked around for almost 30 minutes, he decided to ask someone. As he looked around, a small figure captured his attention from far. Jinwoon had always like petite figure person as he found it cute. It may take more steps compare to the nearer person to him but he decided to go to that petite person.

As he walked closer, he recognized that the elfin was a boy with dark black silky hair. He was wearing a white round collar shirt, covered it with black jacket and a dark blue jeans. He was alone. He was holding a phone at his hand, looking seriously at it as his pointing finger kept clicking the screen.

Jinwoon approached him with eye smiles. “Excuse me,”

The boy’s head quickly turned up to Jinwoon. He was looking at him blankly, confused.

“I am a new student and I am lost. Can you tell me where this class is?” Jinwoon asked as he showed the boy the paper that he was holding all along.

The boy concentrated on the paper while Jinwoon was focusing in the features of his face. He has almond-shaped eyes, chubby cheeks, milky white skin, weird-shaped nose and average lips yet overall was adorable.

“Owh, this is at the right wing,” The voice of the petite boy killed his thought. Jinwoon smiled to hide his mistake.

“So, how can I get to this ‘right wing’?” Jinwoon asked with the same smile.

The boy explained and Jinwoon tried to understand it. He did understand but he was a bit disappointed to part with the adorable boy.

“May I know your name?” Jinwoon unexpectedly asked when the boy finished his explanation.

The boy was startled at first but with a smile he replied, “Yoseob. Yang Yoseob,”

Jinwoon replied the smile. “I am Jinwoon,” and bowed.

Yoseob politely replied the bow as to respect to their culture.

“Thank you,” Jinwoon finally said. “I hope we can meet again,” he said as he walked away, waving to Yoseob.

Yoseob nodded and replied the wave with his sweet smile.

***********

Jinwoon purposely waited at the place, where he first found Yoseob because he wanted to meet him again. Because of his tall build, he gained the students attention especially the girls. However, they were just whispering of how good-looking he was. No one approached him yet. Not like he cared, he just wanted to meet Yoseob.

“Are you waiting for someone?” A voice asked him.

Jinwoon turned his sight to the voice and made his blank face, a little surprised with the unusual greet from a stranger.

“Are you waiting for someone?” the boy repeated as Jinwoon didn’t answer him.

Jinwoon smiled. “Not really. I am actually looking for a person,”

“Care to tell me who? I may know that person,” The boy smiled sweetly.

Jinwoon was silent, thinking. Well, there was no harm if this boy knew who he was searching for but it he wanted to know more, that may be a risk.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to,” The boy tried not to force him.

Jinwoon smiled casually. “I’m fine with it. It’s Yang Yoseob that I am looking for,”

“Owh, he is my classmate,” he replied kindly and looked at the watch on his hand. “Our class will start in about 5 minutes. He most probably has waited in the class. Want me to show the way?” he smiled.

“Sure,” Jinwoon replied simply.

“This way,” the boy pointed the way and Jinwoon smiled, thinking the action was cute.

“I am Kikwang and you are?” the boy started the simple conversation as they were walking to his class.

“I am Jinwoon,” he smiled simply.

The boy chuckled.

“Something’s wrong,” Jinwoon asked, feeling awkward with his reaction.

“I’m just wondering about your expression. Can't you do other expression beside smiling?” Kikwang blurted out his thought.

Jinwoon smiled listening to the question. “That is not the first time I heard that,”

“Here we are,” Kikwang said as he opened the door.

Jinwoon decided to wait outside. He wanted to talk to him privately.

“Yoseob! Someone is looking for you,” Kikwang sounds almost shouting but it was most probably because of the large auditorium hall.

 “Who?” Yoseob asked as he walked down the hall stairs.

Kikwang then turned to Jinwoon. “Who are you again?”

Jinwoon chuckled because of shocked. How can he forget his name easily? However, before he could answer, Yoseob was already stood in front of him.

“Owh, it is you. Annyeong,” Yoseob bowed slightly.

“My task is done here. Meet you again later,” Kikwang waved, closed the door, leaving both Yoseob and Jinwoon outside of the lecture hall.

“Do you remember me?” Jinwoon asked right after Kikwang left.

Yoseob nodded and looked at Jinwoon blankly, not knowing the situation. “You are the new student who lost yesterday,”

Jinwoon smiled, admiring the cute look of Yoseob when he made that blank expression. As he listened to the answer, he gladded to know that Yoseob remembered him.

“Actually...” Jinwoon paused and pouted, trying to overcome his nervousness. “I need your help again,”

“Sure, what it is?” Yoseob asked, smiling although he not knew the reason.

That sweet smile of Yoseob struck him. Jinwoon tried his best to control himself from pinching the older boy. “Will you join me to open a cafe?” Jinwoon courageously asked.

“Eh?” Yoseob was shocked. Basically, they were still stranger and cafe was not his major.

Jinwoon smiled, realizing the cute shocked expression of Yoseob. “I know this is weird but I need to create a new type of cafe and I truly need your help. I will bear the cost and we can divide the profit into two,” Jinwoon explained.

Yoseob was silent, trying to digest all the words he heard. “What do you need me to do?” he asked as he really lost in the situation.

“Just be a waiter for the weekend,” Jinwoon answered. “The operation hour can be fixed according to your schedule,” Jinwoon explained more.

“I gain half of the profit by just becoming the waiter?” Yoseob asked, the offer sounded interesting but it sounded unfair at the same time.

Jinwoon nodded his head.

“Am I the only waiter then?” Yoseob asked again, starting to understand the offer.

Jinwoon nodded again, smiling.

Yoseob was silent for a while. He didn’t mind to work as he also had more free time this semester but gaining half of the profit sound unfair.

Jinwoon use the opportunity to have a good look of Yoseob facial feature once again. As he admired how cute Yoseob looked to him. He was not sure about the smaller boy attitude but he knew it will be fun yet kind.

“Alright then,” Yoseob finally agree.

After thinking, he could sense that the cafe won’t have much profit since it was just started. His parents own a restaurant thus he knew how much of profit can they gain. The profit was most probably just a bit, even worse it may not enough to pay for the raw materials and utilities bill.


 

 

Author's note:

What do you think?
Interesred enough to be a guest in Seobbie Cafe?

Not sure when I will open the request because I feel guilty of not completing my other fanfics.
Please bear with me.

Thank you,