Almost There

P. I Unit (Paranormal Investigation Unit)

Jieun closed the maze book and moved to a bookshelf. Her eyes went through the books title. An old brown album caught her attention. 'Album?' she took it and sunk herself onto the floor with her back against the bookshelf. Jieun went through the pages slowly. There were pictures of a small family with only a mother and a daughter. The father couldn't be seen. The little girl was smiling with the mother hugging her with love. Another picture was the picture of the girl. 'Hye Kyo-ssi?!' Jieun eyes rounded as she read the name under the picture.

 

'This must be Hye Kyo's family album' she closed the album and put it back to its place. She looked for another book with her hand tracing the sides of the books. She saw another album and went through the album. There were pictures of kids. A picture was taken at the balcony with the kids chasing each other. A small smile traced on Jieun's lips. She turned another page.

 

A drawing of a child was pasted onto the page. It was a picture of houses. Jieun looked at the picture with furrowed. 'This picture angle. I've seen the scenery from this angle before. But where?' A small note was written on the bottom corner of the page.

 

| Choi Rowon. 4-years-old. 1981|

 

'1981? WAIT! Now I remember! This kid must have paint this scenery while he is at the balcony'

 

'But they aren't any house other than this house here. In. This. Forest' her eyebrows furrowed more.

 

"What did you filmed? Can I watch?" Amber held out her hand to take Himchan's camcorder but her hand was paried away by Himchan. "Slowly" he said. "I know" Amber was about to touch the camcorder when...

 

"GO AWAY!!!"

 

With the shout, Amber and Himchan exchanged nervous sight. Jieun startled and closed the album. She slid the album back to its place.

 

"It's L. Joe!" Himchan eyes widened and he dashed upstairs. "Jieun, let's go" Amber looked at Jieun direction. "Sure" Both of the girls ran upstairs and saw Himchan in front of them.

 

They were about to enter the room when Luhan thrown out from the room. He winched as his back hit the wall.

 

"Luhan!" they ran to him. Luhan was groaning in pain. Himchan glanced at Luhan on the floor and went into the room. "L. Joe, calm down!" he yelled. "Get lost! Stop disturbing me!!" L. Joe stood beside his bed. He clenched his hand into tight fist with his teeth grinded. His eyes were full of hatred. He was panting heavily trying to control his anger. "What's with you?" Amber stood beside Himchan.

 

"Luhan, you okay?" Jieun held onto Luhan shoulder. "I'm okay" he tried to answer with his hand on his kicked stomach.

 

"What happen?!" Hye Kyo came run to them. Yoona followed her. "L. Joe. He" Jieun turned her view to the room. "L. Joe?" Yoona quickly looked at the room in panic.